JF02

Just Friends?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music Practise Room No. 2, West Wing of Music Building - FK University

"Let's take it from the top," Luhan said, flexing his fingers to relieve the cramps.

Sehun groaned, "Hyung, I'm hungry! We've been at it for two hours now!"

Kai gingerly touched his callouses, "I told you we shouldn't have transferred school!"

But what surprised the three of them was when Suho, notorious for being the one who easily handled long practice sessions, put down his guitar and began to pack up, "Sorry guys, but I have an assignment due, I have to go back to school."

They all stared at him as though he were an alien.

But he laughed, "No I haven't gone crazy. But part of my parents agreeing to let me continue playing was that I wouldn't let my grades slip. Let's endure this for a little while, okay?"

The silence was broken by Luhan who spoke up, "Sure man, do what you have to do. Will you make it to practise tomorrow?"

"Definitely,"Suho said, and high-fived the other guys before leaving.

Once he left there was a silence again.

"Well I guess things change," Luhan said thoughtfully before returning to his determined slave-driver self, "Anyway let's go from the top."

Unfortunately Luhan didn't see the worried looks on his dongsaeng's faces before they took up their instruments again.

If he did, he would probably have save everyone a lot of hassle.

<><><>

In a small family restaurant, just 15 metres from FK University

When Bomi received the following text message from Kai

BO-NA SECRET MISSION 8PM OLD PLACE 

* "Bo-na" being short for "Bomi-noona"

... she was intrigued. She knew better than to get involved, but she just couldn't resist knowing. 

In hindsight,  the reason she always got in trouble in high school was because Suho, Sehun and Kai-- regardless that two were her dongsaengs--  always managed to play their cards right and get her into trouble with them.

Because of Luhan and Chorong dating, and the fact that Chorong was incredibly shy and always begged her to come along, she founds herself passing time with the other members of Luhan's group as they played chaperone.

"You guys look ridiculous," she stated as she sat down across from where they both sat, wearing wide-brimmed hats with sunglasses (at 8pm at night). The fact that they were both over 6 feet tall wasn't helping them.

"Noona, I'm glad you come. There's no time for chit-chat, we've got a massive problem," Sehun said, looking very serious.

Bomi tried not to laugh because he looked just adorable trying to look serious with his baby face, "Okay, what's wrong?"

"Luhan-hyung is still in love with Chorong!"

Dammit, Bomi hated punches that hit straight to the heart, especially when she was unprepared for it. Even though the break up was already five months ago, and she had thought that Luhan's fans would definitely pull him out of the misery of the break up, it appears that it was just her wishful thinking.

"How do you guys know this?" she asked, trying to keep her voice neutral.

"Today at rehearsal-- he kept sighing," Kai said.

"You make it sound like sighing is a crime," Bomi sighed, "See I just sighed then-- what's wrong with it?"

"It was after Suho-hyung said that he was going back to his school... where Chorong is."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter