Chapter Eight

Three Hundred Sixty Nine Days with Her

Chapter Eight

 

[DAY FOURTY SEVEN]

 

{Sungyeol POV}

 

It’s been a week and all our schedules were cancelled because Woohyun hyung never showed up. He left the minute he told us he was leaving and never came back. What’s with Woohyun-ah?

 

Have fun.”, I said while kissing her forehead.

Don’t miss me too much.”, she hugged me really tight.

I’ll try.”, she laughed and headed out the door to meet up with Myungsoo-ah.

 

What to do today? What to do today? I know…

 

{Your POV}

 

I left the building and saw Myungsoo outside… I think he just came back from Japan again.

 

Hey there.”, he said.

Hey Myungsoo-ah.”, I replied.

Let’s go.”, he linked arms with me… I was surprised.

 

~

 

Myungsoo brought me to the park near the Han River like old times. He seemed really sad, what does he think about…

 

What’s on your mind?”, he asked me. Like I said before he can read my mind.

Nothing.”, I smiled.

Hmm, wondering what’s on my mind?”, I nodded.

 

To: Yeol-ah <3

From: ~~~~~ ^.^

 

Hey what are you up to? ^-^” “

 

To: ~~~~~ ^.^

From: Yeol-ah <3

 

I’m going to do some fan service, going to spend today with a special Inspirit. How about you stranger?” “

 

A lot actually.”, he smiled.

Like…”

Our graduation.”, I smiled.

Yes…”

Our exam is coming up…”, I frowned.

Yup.”

The wedding is coming up…”, I smiled again.

Yeah!”, we both smiled.

 

He was silent. Did he forget something? This guy is so mysterious.

 

Anything else?”, I asked.

 

There was an awkward silence…

 

And you. I miss you ~~~~~-ah…”

 

~

 

Myungsoo and I were walking to the elevator and saw Sungyeol and someone laughing together. Aw, who did he spend the day with? We both headed to the elevator and saw that that person was a girl. It was Minjung…

 

Yeol-ah was telling her jokes and she was laughing a lot… what’s up with them… ~~~~~-ah don’t be such a jealous girlfriend… they’re just having fun.

 

All four of us got into the elevator, it’s like they didn’t even notice us. Myungsoo and I looked at each other with baffled expressions. We both got out at Infinite’s floor.

 

Oh ~~~~~, I didn’t see you there.”, said Yeol-ah ~ my jaw dropped.

 

Before I could respond I see Chohee running out of the dorm crying…

 

Chohee! Chohee! Where are you going?”, she ran into the elevator and it closed. She didn’t respond or she didn’t hear me… what happened?

 

All four of us went into the dorm…

 

What happened to Chohee?”, I asked.

 

All I see is Sunggyu oppa, Hoya oppa, Sungjongie covering Dongwoo oppa…

 

Hoya oppa came out of the group and I saw Dongwoo oppa tearing, “Chohee broke up with Dongwoo-ah, she wouldn’t tell us why.”

 

~

This is really an intense chapter! Hope you like it and hopefully, i'll update next weekend! Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **