Chapter Three

Three Hundred Sixty Nine Days with Her

Chapter Three

 

[DAY FIVE]

 

{Sungyeol POV}

 

She said no, it surprised everyone when I told them.

 

Are you sure Sungyeol? I think she might reconsider.”, Mrs. Choi said.

She said that she needs to be with you.”

 

She nodded and smiled, “she’s hiding her true answer.”

I don’t know mom.”

Don’t worry, she will change her mind. Where is the place anyways?”

Two floors above our dorm.”

She nodded, “Alright.”

 

{Your POV}

 

What a long day, hanging out with Chohee and Dongwoo is tiring… I wonder where Yeol-ah is right now?

 

So how do you feel?, Minjung asked. She was my nurse since day one at the hospital. She’s the one who let me go to the park that day and she was also Myungsoo’s nurse that one time.

 

Alright.”, I fake smiled.

Don’t worry ~~~~~, you’ll be strong. You have a perfectly great boyfriend that can take care of you, he’s from INFINITE too…”, she mumbled the last part.

From all the times I’ve visited, I’ve never once heard her fangirl about INFINITE.

 

Are you fangirling Minjung-ah?”, I started laughing.

I’m not allowed to sometimes, but I just had to say it.”, she smiled.

Who’s your bias, I’ll let you fangirl for a bit.”

About that, thank you.”

Anytime, so who is it?”

She blushed, “I just like him, I’m a bit older but you know…”

You must be really smart, you’re a nurse at a young age.”

Thank you.”

 

We both smiled.

So who is it?”, I cut to the chase.

Someone.”

Why do you like him?”

He’s cute, perfect, kind hearted, nice to girls, he knows how to treat a lady, he’s everything I’ve ever wanted. He’s a great singer too.”

Woohyun?”, I asked.

 

Right then and there she got a page…

 

Sorry I got to go, just sign yourself out at the front and see me in a week.”

 

Wow, she would.

 

~

 

I got home with a tired look on my face, I’m so hungry.

 

Mom, I’m home.”, I look to see suitcases out in the living room. Whose are those?

 

My mom came running down the stairs, she was smilling. She had another suitcase in her hand.

 

Where are you going?”, I asked.

Nope, you’re the one going.”

 

I looked at her with a sad face, is she forcing me out of the house?

 

Where am I going?”

You know, you’re going to live with Sungyeol.”

WHAT?!”

 

I can’t believe she’s doing this, I told her I wanted to stay with her. I don’t want her to be lonely and plus Yeol-ah can understand why I’m doing this.

 

Mom I told him I can’t live with him because I have to stay with you. You’ll be lonely mom.”

I know, but I’m doing this for you.”, she smiled.

What do you mean? And plus I can’t live with seven guys in a dorm.”

You guys will have your own place.”

 

That sounds great, but still I can’t leave my mom.

 

But how is this helping me?”, she took my hand and we settled on the couch.

 

When I found out your dad had cancer, I still spent my normal amount of time with him. When he died, I regretted it so much. I only live on so I could take care of you, you’ve made me the special person I am ~~~~~. But I feel like you and Sungyeol should spend more time with each other, you will regret it and I don’t want you to. Also, I don’t want Sungyeol ending up like me. Bitter and old, living in regret. When you’re gone, you will regret it though. Your soul will be a tad depressed, and I don’t want that to happened. Please ~~~~~-ah, do what mom says and stay with him. He’s the one who needs you the most, not me.”

 

My mom was crying… what do I do?

 

~

Hey guys, I finally updated! Please show your love by commenting and subscribing! What do you think ~~~~~ will do? Do you think she will move in with Sungyeol? Anyways, for the busy INSPIRITS who don't know. Our boys won a Mutizen Award on Inkigayo ~ check it out, they won for their latest song "PARADISE". And if you guys don't know, Woohyun did sing another song for Immortal Heart 2 ~ it's called "I will write you a letter". Please check it out and also if you are a new reader, if you don't know the backround information on this story please read the first story called "You're Ranked my Number One". And if you are a new BANA please subscribe to my other fic named "Composing More than Words" & check out the other stories on this account. INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **