Chapter One

Three Hundred Sixty Nine Days with Her

Chapter One

 

[DAY ONE]

 

{Sungyeol POV}

 

It’s been five hours… five long hours. Nothing can explain the nervousness and heartache I’m feeling right now…

 

*echo*

 

Compared to everyone else Yeol-ah. I'm sure, you're ranked my number one.”

 

She means everything to me, since day one.

 

*flashback start*

 

Hello everyone, I’m Choi ~~~~~. Please treat me well.”

 

The new girl sat beside me, she’s really pretty.

 

Hi, I’m Sungyeol.”

 

She giggled and said, “I’m ~~~~~, you look like a dog.”

I gasped and said, “what?”

You know those dogs that are umm… small and um… cute and um… beige and um… big black mouth.”

Pug?”

Umm…”

 

I smiled at her cluelessness.

 

Yeah a pug. You look like a pug!”

 

Before I could respond, class started.

 

She whispered beside me, “Let’s be bestfriends okay? I want you to be my bestfriend.”

 

*flashback end*

 

Choi family, she’s ready to see you.”, the nurse said.

 

Finally, that means she’s alive! My ~~~~~-ah…

 

We all fast walked to her room with puffy eyes on the gurney. We all started crying… she’s alive!

 

~~~~~-ah.”, I said.

Yeol-ah…”, she said faintly. She smiled a bit and looked down. That surgery must of took the best of her.

 

~~~~~!”, all of the guys screamed and hugged her. They all started crying like little babies, wow and some of them are my hyungs.

 

Suddenly, the doctor comes in the room with a straight face.

 

Guys.”, I said to get their attention.

 

They all backed off and bowed to the doctor.

As you can see, ~~~~~ is fine after the surgery.”

Thank you doctor.”, ~~~~~’s mom said.

 

Please don’t thank me.”, he said sympathetically.

 

What is that about?

 

It seems that ~~~~~ has a …”, he got cut off.

I’ll tell them doctor, thank you.”, ~~~~~ said.

 

He smiled and left the room.

I went to her side, took her hand and smiled, I’m so happy.

 

~~~~~, I’m happy that you did that surgery. I’m really happy.”

 

She let go of my hand, “Please don’t be.”

 

All of us had a serious face on.

 

What did you have to tell us ~~~~~.”, mom said.

 

In the surgery they discovered a lot of things about my disease…”, she quickly smirked at me.

 

She took my hand with her two small hands.

 

They discovered that they cannot remove the cancer… it’s too late. They said there is a cure to my cancer, but they haven’t figured it out yet. It might take a century to figure it out. I can’t do anything about it, I have only a few months to live…”

 

She started crying because everyone started tearing, this can’t be true… It can’t… why ~~~~~-ah?

 

And by that I mean I only have 400 days to live.”

 

~

Hope you guys enjoyed the update! Sorry for updating so late, please show your love by commenting and subscribing! ^.^ Btw, if you are confused about this plot it's probably because you haven't read the first story named "You're Ranked my Number One". Please check it out! Also, please support my other story for those who love BLOCK B & B1A4 ~ it's called "Composing More than Words" Anyways, tell me what you think of the first chapter! And stay tuned for the boys first live of "PARADISE", coming out tomorrow! Please also support the boys by buying their repackaged album of "Over the Top" ~ that includes PARADISE, BE MINE (REMIX) & my personal favorite COVER GIRL. For those Sungyeol lovers, you guys would love COVER GIRL because Sungyeol raps in it! Also, check out the PARADISE music video! INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **