Chapter Two

Three Hundred Sixty Nine Days with Her

Chapter Two

 

[DAY TWO]

 

{Your POV}

 

I couldn’t sleep last night, am I really going to die that soon? I can’t leave Yeol-ah…\

 

{Sungyeol POV}

 

She’s always been silent… so silent. At least cherish the 400 days… it’s all I want.

 

~~~~~-ah.”, I said while kissing her forehead.

Hmm?”

What are we going to do?”, she paused for a bit.

 

I’m going to live the best life I can.”, she smiled while putting her head on my shoulder.

 

How are you going to do that?”

Just be with you.”

 

My heart was beating faster and faster. How can I do that for her? I need to do everything she wants, so that she’ll stay longer.

 

{Chohee POV}

 

I smiled beside Dongwoo, my inside feels rotten… what’s going to happen with ~~~~~-ah?

 

So me and you are part of the wedding, like your dress we bought you?”, he asked.

 

How can you be happy right now?”, I asked.

I’m not, I’m just coping. She’s part of the wedding too? Who’s her partner?”

Sungyeol, Hoya knew it would mean a lot to her.”

 

He took my hand and smiled.

Hmm… how do you feel?”, he asked.

Rotten and sad, what can I do?”, I teared.

Just make her happy.”

But I’ll lose someone so important to me, I can’t be happy. I’ll feel so burdensome and depressed, I want her to live.”

 

{Sungyeol POV}

 

I couldn’t think of a way to comfort her, I just can’t.

 

So graduation is coming up, exams then graduation then wedding.”, I fake smiled.

What’s going to happen after?”, I was stumped.

 

You know Yeol-ah, what’s going to happen to us? Are you going to become single again?”, she giggled.

Never.”

Well that’s a big word to keep there. You’ll find someone and I’ll be happy.”, I can’t believe she’s saying this.

No, you’re the only I have. No one is as amazing as you, no one.”

 

She hugged me and I felt her tears coming through my shirt. “I really hope so.”

 

She cried even louder, I hate it when she cries.

 

~~~~~, you’re ugly when you cry. So please stop crying, smile.”

 

She shook her head, it was like my heart was getting punched. What do I say?

 

I can’t do anything to stay with you.”, she said.

You can.”, she took her head off of my chest.

 

Live with me ~~~~~.”

~

Hope you guys enjoyed the update! I really hope all my subscribers ~ comment and tell me what you guys think of Yeol-ah's decision! ^.^ I'm sorry if you thought this was a boring chapter, but I found this cute! ^-^ Please support the boys by watching their live performances of "Paradise" & watch Woohyun on Immortal Heart 2. Also, please subscribe to this story if you haven't. If you haven't read the first part of this story, please do so ~ the story is called "You're Ranked my Number One". INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **