Chapter Six

Three Hundred Sixty Nine Days with Her

Chapter Six

 

[DAY THIRTY FOUR]

 

{Your POV}

 

It’s been three weeks since the house warming party. Everyone and everything was neutral. Minjung never spoke about INFINITE and Woohyun still never spoke to Dongwoo.

 

Yeol-ah, what do you think is going to happen between the Woohyun and Dongwoo oppas?”, I asked.

I don’t know actually, he never spoke to any of us this week. But of course only Sunggyu hyung.”, we both had an unpleasant look on our face.

 

After a silence, “Is that what’s going to happen to you?”, I asked.

 

He had a confused look on his fac.e

I mean, when I leave… will it make a difference?”

 

He put both of his hands on my shoulder and said, “of course it will make a difference, but how I behave … I don’t know how it’s going to differ.”

 

We both smiled and headed out the door. Sungyeol was going to meet up with INFINITE at their condo while I was going to meet up with Minjung. I honestly hope this changes, why can’t we all resolve the problems? We both separated and I met up with Minjung, she looked happier than yesterday.

 

Hey Minjung, why so happy?”, I asked.

Hmm, someone dropped by at my work today.”, she smiled.

Ou who?”

Woohyun-ah.”, she smiled even more.

 

I wonder why, what could he have said?

 

What did he say?”, I asked.

Well, he just apologized about the other day. He said he’s grateful that a nuna like me likes him, he said one day when he’s free from his new place we could go out some time. But we’re just friends, and since Chohee and I are close. We can all be friends.”

 

I smiled and then remembered something, “But Woohyun wants to be more than friends with Chohee, are you okay with that?”

She smiled, “I think I am.”

 

We both headed to the candy store and got kancho for ourselves. I bought one for Yeol-ah. Then we headed to INFINITE’s condo…

 

Hmm, wait what did she mean by Woohyun and his new place?

 

Hey ~~~~~ and Minjung nuna, what are you both up to?”, Sungjongie asked.

 

Minjung started talking to Sungjong, I ran and passed the five of them in the living room. I went straight to Sunggyu and Woohyun oppas’ room…

 

I can’t believe he’s doing this.

 

~

Hope you guys enjoyed the update! And stay tuned with INFINITE on their new show "Birth of A Family". Thank you guys for supporting my story and please support my other stories on this account, also please show your support by commenting and subscribing! INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **