Chapter Four

Three Hundred Sixty Nine Days with Her

Chapter Four

 

[DAY TWELVE]

 

{Sungyeol POV}

 

The sung never shined any brighter than today. ~~~~~ and I were in our condo together, the day she moved in, she looked happier than ever.

 

Yeol-ah, we should have a house warming party tomorrow. It’s only 8AM and people would probably know their schedules.”

Tomorrows school ~~~~~.”, I said while pushing her forehead with my finger.

Nope pabo, we have the day off. Everyone can sleepover if they want, since we have an extra room.”, she started to smile.

 

We had three rooms in this condo, it was pretty big. The hospital payed for this condo to make up for the big mistake they’ve made with the surgery. One room was for clothes and games. One room was for us and don’t worry ~ we have two beds. We sleep separately, and we can face each other when we sleep. One room is just boring, it has a big king bed and that’s it. The guest room maybe?

 

~~~~~ spends all her time in the living room and sometimes in the kitchen. She teaches me how to cook, hmm… cute.

 

Okay then, invite them.”

Chohee and INFINITE?”, she asked.

Yeah.”

Oh yeah, I’m going to invite someone special to come.”, she smirked and started calling people.

 

It seems like were grown ups, but were only in our senior year.

 

~

(The next day)

 

We were on our way back from the grocery store, she’s too cute.

 

Anyways, you need to show me the picture!”, she said while laughing.

I can’t, I’m holding all of the groceries.”

Let me hold some.”, I turned away from her.

No thanks.”, we smiled.

So let me see the picture, you promised.”

I can’t get my phone.”

 

While we were walking she was tapping her face with finger and thinking.

 

Let me get it.”, she said.

It’s in my pants pocket ~~~~~-ah.”, I have the solution.

I’ll get it. Where is it?”

Left pocket.”

 

She got the special something out of my pocket.

 

Ya! This is a kancho box… hmm, I’ll be mad after. I’m going to eat.”

 

We got home and I put back all of the groceries while ~~~~~ was taking out all of the snacks.

 

*ring*

 

It was my phone.

 

*Dongwoo* is calling…”

 

What could hyung want?

 

Dongwoo hyung?”

Hi Sungyeol it’s Chohee. Dongwoo and Woohyun are here downstairs and their arguing. Can you come down?”

 

~

Hope you guys enjoyed the update! Please support the boys by buying their repackaged album! Also check out their win on M! Countdown! Thank you guys for your support and please show your love by subscribing and commenting! ^.^ Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **