Melting.

Stealing Kisses.

Melting. (Vanilla)

 

“You’re so messy,” Changmin chided at him, shaking his head.

Ryeowook frowned, glancing at his melting ice cream cone. Vanilla cream oozed out of edges of the waffle cone, dripping down to his fingers. This is why he never liked eating from a cone; it was messy and melted too quickly. He liked to eat slowly too; to savor the sweet rich taste of soft vanilla ice cream.

He huffed in annoyance, shifting his ice cream cone to his other hand.

Maybe my palms are too warm?

Changmin shook his head unsympathetically, handing him a napkin. “I never thought you were such a messy eater, hyung.”

Ryeowook glared at Changmin, feeling more than a little insulted since this was coming from the guy who pigged out on pork yesterday. 

“Here, I’ll help you,” Changmin sighed as if it was a great burden to do so.

Changmin grabbed Ryeowook’s hand, pulling the ice cream closer to his face.

“Wha-” Ryeowook took a sharp inhale, stunned by Changmin leaning forward.

Changmin’s tongue darted out to catch what was dripping, before taking a long, slow . He moved Ryeowook’s hand around to rotate the cone, his tongue gliding across the edge to prevent more ice cream from leaking out. He continued to , but it looked almost teasingly, enticingly. He was too focused on his task to notice Ryeowook’s heated stare.

There was something oddly about the whole thing and Ryeowook wondered if he was just seeing things. His palms felt warmer, burning by the delicate touch of Changmin’s hand over his. He felt his mind turning to mush, watching the way Changmin’s tongue move.

“There,” Changmin pulled away. “Now start eating it before it melts again.”

Ryeowook nodded mutely, blushing as he hesitantly his ice cream. It taste sweeter now…He mused, thoughts drifting around his best friend, who was eating his own ice cream now.

Ryeowook flinched at Changmin’s deep chuckle, flushing a deeper shade of red.

“Wha-what?” Ryeowook tried to sound annoyed, hoping not to raise any suspicion.  He can’t read my thoughts, can he? “Why are you laughing at me?” He added, thankful that it sounded like a demand.

Changmin cheekily smirked at him, grabbing a nearby napkin. “You have ice cream on your nose, hyung.”

Ryeowook expected Changmin to hand him the napkin, but instead, he did something more surprising. Changmin leaned forward, gently wiping the ice cream off Ryeowook’s nose. He flashed him a tender smile, filled with so much care it sent Ryeowook’s heart fluttering. He chuckled softly at Ryeowook’s stunned reaction.

“You’re so silly, hyung. Your ice cream is melting again.”

Ryeowook felt his heart was melting too.