Sugar, Sugar Honey Honey.

Stealing Kisses.

Sugar, Sugar Honey Honey. Domestic AU.

 

Ryeowook wondered how it all happened so quickly; how frosting cupcakes turned into being trapped against the counter, his fiancé’s body pressed against his in a loose back hug as he whispers sweet nothings into his ears.

But, Ryeowook knows what’s truly going on; he’s known about this sly tactic for years. He immediately slaps his fiancé’s wandering hands from successfully snatching a honey buttercream cupcake.

“These are not for you.” Ryeowook states, his gaze fixated on applying the frosting just right.

Changmin bites the inside of his cheek, not quite ready to give up. He wants a cupcake; the tantalizing aroma has been wafting through the apartment since the morning and he just couldn’t take it any longer.

So he decides to change tactics, snaking his arms around Ryeowook’s thin waist.

“Ryeowookie,” He whines directly into Ryeowook’s ear, his nose grazing the soft ear lobe. He fights of a smirk when he notices Ryeowook’s ear turning red despite how indifferent his fiancé was acting.

“Ryeonggu.”

Ryeowook tries to shake him off, paying an overt amount of attention to a single cupcake.

Oryeo.”

Ryeowook blushes at the silly nickname, “S-stop it. I’m busy. Go away!”

Changmin tightens his grip, fingers slowly moving in a small circular motion. Ryeowook relaxes further into his arms, his slender body practically melting against his. He’s practically putty in his hands – and he’s just glad Ryeowook isn’t quite aware of that yet.

“Can I have a cupcake?”

“No.”

“Please,” He begs softly.

“No.”

Please.”

Ryeowook sighs tiredly, the hours of baking finally catching up to him. “Min, can you please just go away? I have to finish frosting before the cupcakes get cold.”

Changmin glances at the messy counter, sugar scattered on the marble along with various other baking ingredients and utensils. “I’ll leave you alone, if you feed me.”

Ryeowook glances over his shoulder, studying his fiancé’s sincere profile before nodding slowly. “Okay.”

And Changmin nearly shouts in excitement at being able to taste Ryeowook’s delicious, homemade cupcakes. He turns his slender lover around to properly face him, peppering Ryeowook’s face with kisses.

“But only one cupcake, the rest are for the hyungs!” Ryeowook hastily corrects in between giggles, grabbing the nearest cupcake. He starts peeling off the paper wrapper, doing his best to ignore Changmin’s smug smile or else he’ll have the urge to shove this down his throat.

Changmin immediately opens his mouth as Ryeowook presents the cupcake. He takes a large bite – nearly half of the cupcake – and immediately melts at the sweet flavor. He lets out an appreciative moan before opening his mouth for the second bite.

Ryeowook rolls his eyes, quite used to the exaggeration by his food-loving fiancé.

The second bite is smaller, Changmin is careful to avoid biting Ryeowook’s finger off because that means the rest of the cupcake is definitely getting shoved down his throat. He chews on it thoughtfully, a teasing plan forming as he fights off the feral grin spreading across his face. Thankfully Ryeowook doesn’t notice; too busy humming to think much of it.

Changmin parts his lips, them really slowly – and that’s how he knows he has Ryeowook’s full attention because the humming stops.

Ryeowook stares blatantly at the moist pink lips of his lover, a shiver running down his spine when Changmin’s soft lips touch his fingers. Carefully, Changmin manages to finish the remaining bits of the snack, his tongue darting out to the pads of Ryeowook’s fingers. Just before he pulls away, he makes sure to lightly nip at his lover’s index finger, smiling at the way Ryeowook gasps.

Changmin leans away, smirking wickedly at the red flush of Ryeowook’s cheeks and the flustered stare.

“That’s for ignoring me this morning.” Changmin winks, before walking out of the kitchen completely satisfied, leaving a confused and ually-frustrated fiancé behind.