Saturday Mornings.

Stealing Kisses.

Saturday Mornings. Middle School AU. (Sequel to Sleep Talking.)

 

Changmin’s eyes flutter open, only to immediately squint at onslaught of sunlight overloading his vision. He groans into his pillow, this time slowly opening his eyes to adjust to the light. It takes him a minute or two to realize he was in his best friend’s bedroom – though it should’ve been obvious by the giraffe print blanket.

He glances at his side, his breath hitching when he sees Ryeowook’s face so incredibly close to his own. Ryeowook’s nose pokes his cheek as Changmin shifts around gently to face him. It’s wrong. He knows it’s wrong, but he likes his best friend a lot – more than he should for a teenage boy.

But Ryeowook is adorable, irresistible - especially in his sleep. Although, at the moment he looks a little haggard with faint dark circles around his eyes; Changmin already knows it’s probably from the insomnia. Still, Ryeowook looks cute, clinging onto him in his sleep, with arms wrapped securely around Changmin’s chest. Imagine waking up to this everyday. It would be wonderful.

Changmin bites his bottom lip; the urge to kiss Ryeowook has never been stronger. He stares at him, before he knows just the right thing to do.

He tickles him.

In a matter of seconds, Ryeowook is awake and squealing out insults to “stop this instant or I’ll- hahahaha! Yah Changminnie-HAH!” Ryeowook squirms under Changmin’s touch, desperately trying to get away by tangling himself further into his blanket. He hates how much stronger and taller Changmin is, easily trapping him. He also hates how Changmin knows all his ticklish spots.

Changmin only relents when Ryeowook is breathless; panting heavily with red, flushed cheeks and bright doe-eyes watching him warily.

“Good Morning,” Changmin smiles cheekily, chuckling at Ryeowook’s distrusting glare.

“What was that for?” Ryeowook huffs, still trying to recover from the unexpected tickle fight.

“Because I needed someone to cook me breakfast.”

 

 

to KimYuna.