I'm All Yours.

Stealing Kisses.

I’m All Yours. Historic AU.

Warning; mentions of ion. 

 

Ryeowook shifts nervously, shyly gazing down at the smooth, flawless skin of his lover’s chest. He feels nervous, and incredibly vulnerable, and he doesn’t understand why. He’s done this before, countless times with clients, but this feels completely different.

He’s embarrassed, although it’s really too late to be; he’s already straddling his lover’s waist, both of them stark . His lover is leaning against the headboard, warm hands soothingly running up and down his thighs.

 “We don’t have to…” Changmin murmurs softly, “We don’t have to do anything at all.”

Ryeowook suddenly felt like crying, because he knows how much Changmin wants to do this and he wants to give it to him. To him, Changmin is amazing, completely and utterly amazing, because who could ever love a dirty e like him? Changmin does, ever since they first met in the marketplace and even after when he found out where Ryeowook works to support his broken family.

Changmin sees the watery eyes, and he immediately cups Ryeowook’s face, focusing his gaze back to him. “Don’t cry, love. We can wait until you’re ready, you don’t have to force yourself.”

“But-” Ryeowook whimpers, feeling pathetic, but Changmin simply hushes him with a gentle kiss. He pulls away with a soft smile; gazing at him so affectionately it steals Ryeowook’s breath away.

“I’ll wait until you’re ready, however long it takes.” He brings Ryeowook’s hand to his mouth, kissing each of Ryeowook’s knuckles, before placing his lover’s hand on his bare chest. “For now, you can just touch me.”

“T-touch?” Ryeowook blushes, feeling his lover’s steady heartbeat beneath his fingertips.

“My body is all yours, Ryeowook. You can do whatever you want with it,” Changmin admits, staring directly into warm, brown eyes. “, bite, ; anything you want…anything.” He adds, his voice turning deeper with each word and Ryeowook shivers at the husky tone.

Ryeowook nods slowly, determined to do at least this much because he’s too afraid to go further. Changmin stills completely like a statue, closing his eyes as he surrenders himself to Ryeowook’s touch.

Ryeowook starts by tracing the contours of Changmin’s muscles, caressing defined abs before moving back up his lover’s broad chest. He feels, rather briefly, Changmin’s heart beating faster and he smiles at the effect he has on him.

His hands reach for Changmin’s face, touching his eyelids, his nose, before sliding toward to plump lips, where his index finger traces it over and over again. He admires Changmin’s lip, remembering each and every kiss they have shared so far. He’s shocked out of his reverie when Changmin bites his finger, chuckling when Ryeowook pulls away.

“You jerk,” Ryeowook playfully smacks the side of his lover’s face, before leaning in for a kiss. They take their time tasting each other, tongues sliding playfully against another, before they separate from lack of air.

Ryeowook brushes his lips against Changmin’s jawline, pressing kisses down his neck until his finds a particular spot to bite, immediately rewarded with a low moan. He on that spot until it leaves a purplish wound, lightly it to soothe away any irritation.

He his lips, before brushing them across Changmin’s collarbone. Changmin shivers at the cool feeling left behind from the long Ryeowook makes back to his neck.

Ryeowook trails wet kisses down his lover’s chest, moving down a bit to stop the kisses right at Changmin’s navel.

“You tease,” Changmin mutters, a little breathless from all the panting.

Ryeowook smiles at him, before brushing his lips against every contour, every line of his lover’s muscles, starting from the waist and up. His fingers gently every faint scar, silently appreciating the fact that Changmin is still living, breathing, and that means he is too –because he only feels alive if Changmin is.

His hands move to caress his lover’s muscular arms, sliding up to grab Changmin’s face for another deep, sensual kiss. Changmin’s hands slowly glide up from Ryeowook’s thighs to start exploring the petite body in front of him.

They spend the next two hours touching each other, taking their time to get familiar with every inch of skin of their lover. Although, their desires are obvious and prominent, they never act on it.

Instead, Changmin lies down with Ryeowook cuddling against his chest, doodling random words with his index finger. The candles are blown out, and the room is illuminated by the faint glow of the moonlight. Changmin pulls the white bed sheets over them, more so over Ryeowook than himself, before snuggling up to his lover.

“I love you,” Ryeowook mutters quietly.

“I love you too.” Changmin leans in for a quick good night kiss. They spend another few minutes whispering promises, dreams and sweet nothings, knowing that their time is very limited. Ryeowook will have to go back soon but for now, they pretend that he doesn’t.

Changmin passes out halfway through a story and Ryeowook stops talking immediately when he hears the soft snores. He smiles sleepily, his eyelids feeling heavy the longer he stares at Changmin’s face.

He wishes nights like these, with Changmin, will never end.