Peeping Tom.

Stealing Kisses.

Peeping Tom. High School AU - Freshman Year. 

 

Ryeowook wasn’t a ert. He absolutely refused to believe that and if anyone ever asked him, he would just say he was curious.

He didn’t mean to watch one of his classmates shower. It just sort of…happened.

He thought the locker room was empty – boys tended to change pretty quickly and most of his classmates never really bothered to shower after attending gym, since it was the last class of the day anyway.

 Ryeowook was a bit more selfish conscious about his body, so he always waited for all his classmates to leave before entering the restroom to shower and change. Like any other day, he grabbed his spare change of clothes, along with a towel from his locker before heading to the showers.

A thin layer of mist clung heavily in the air, fogging up the shower room as Ryeowook stiffened at the sound of water splashing against the tiles. His eyes widened when he heard a faint hum like someone was singing in the shower.

Nobody is supposed to be here! Ryeowook thought in a panic, tightening his grip on his towel. Oh my god, what should I do? I don’t want anyone to see my body.

His frantic behavior immediately shifted into irritation because – damn it. He just wanted to take a shower, but the men’s locker room literally allowed for no privacy. Too annoyed to properly think it over, Ryeowook walked cautiously into the shower room – curious as to who ruined his perfect planning. He kept his back against the wall, stealthily shuffling deeper into the room.

Once he neared the edge of the wall, he turned around to peek at the person. His eyes were already narrowed in immediate distaste for whoever was currently taking a shower. However, the second he recognized the tall, lean figure through the light fog, he struggled to hold back a gasp.

It was one of his classmates, Shim Changmin. His face was scrunched up – rather cutely, in Ryeowook’s opinion- while he washed his hair, trying to keep shampoo out of his eyes.

Ryeowook felt heat rising in his cheeks, spreading to his ears. Despite knowing who it was, he couldn’t staring at him. He tilted his head to the side to get a better view of Changmin’s face, unconsciously staring his classmate’s plump, parted lips.

His eyes trailed down to Changmin’s defined jawline, gaze slowly moving down to appreciate his flawless, pale neck and tantalizing collarbone. Ryeowook swallowed thickly, immediately understanding why so many girls liked the boy despite his blunt personality. The man was attractive – incredibly attractive that Ryeowook just couldn’t look away. Not that he wanted too.

His gaze shifted to the water droplets running down his broad chest, momentarily envious of the water that clung to his skin, tracing every crevice and skimming across lean, lightly-defined muscles.

Ryeowook flushed crimson when his gaze went a little too low, wide eyes staring blatantly at how…well-endowed Changmin is. To his relief, Changmin turned around, providing a better view of his firm and nicely toned back. He only managed to tear his gaze away from Changmin started singing softly, realizing to his absolute horror that he just peeked on someone taking a shower – and not just anyone, somebody he happened to extremely admire for being well-round in sports and academics.

Ryeowook stepped away from the wall, determined to escape before getting caught – because that would be truly embarrassing. It was at that moment that he noticed he had a bigger problem on his hands than not being able to take a shower. 

 

 

inspired by this picture