'Studying'.

Stealing Kisses.

‘Studying’. High school AU.

 

Changmin pushed Ryeowook down on the bed, not giving his little lover a second to orient himself on the fluffy sheets. He straddled Ryeowook’s hips, dramatically pushing aside anything obstructing them before placing a chaste kiss on his giggling boyfriend.

“What’s so funny?” Changmin asked, pressing kisses down Ryeowook’s pale, smooth neck.

“This is not the answer to the math question I asked.” Ryeowook chuckled, barely holding back a moan when Changmin on a particular area of his neck – it came out more like a high-pitched cry than anything else.

Changmin smirked, tongue flicking out as he teasingly made his way up Ryeowook’s neck. He felt Ryeowook shiver, his temptation to kiss his boyfriend senseless increasing with each passing minute.

“Forget math. Let’s study anatomy.”

Without another word, Changmin kissed Ryeowook, his tongue flicking out to the seam. He smiled at the instant access, receiving an appreciative moan as his tongue delved deeper, playfully exploring.

Ryeowook’s hand roamed from Changmin’s shoulder to his head, thin fingers digging through curly brown locks and tugging at the strands.  He swallowed Changmin’s moans, greedily inhaling air as Changmin on his bottom lip. Any coherent thought about studying immediately flew out of his mind at the burning touch of Changmin’s hand slipping underneath his shirt, gently kneading his waist. Their hands roamed around each other’s body, sliding underneath uniform shirts to touch the soft skin underneath.

Changmin reluctantly pulled away, panting heavily as he leaned forward to on Ryeowook’s collarbone. Nothing quite turned him on like Ryeowook loudly, breathlessly chanting his name directly in his ear. Actually, anything Ryeowook did pretty much turned him on, Changmin realized as he stared at Ryeowook’s swollen, pouty red lips.

Ryeowook didn’t give him much time to appreciate as he tugged Changmin down, his lips latching onto Changmin’s throat as he nibbled and . Changmin released unstrained groans, grinding against his boyfriend’s leg to make sure Ryeowook knew exactly what he was doing to him. He directed Ryeowook’s lips back to his, eagerly capturing them again.

Startled by a ringtone, they abruptly pulled away from each other. Changmin jumped away as if he had been burned, awkwardly getting up to take a seat on the carpet floor. He listened as Ryeowook answered his cellphone, his voice holding a nervous edge to it as he repeatedly mumbled ‘uh huh’ and ‘yes, hyung’.

By the time Ryeowook hung up, his face held a vibrant red hue as he slumped on the bed with a groan.

“So who was it?” Changmin tried to ask as nonchalantly as he could.

“It was my brother.”

Changmin furrowed his eyebrows, because Ryeowook only had one older brother named Heechul and he was pretty sure the man was downstairs watching TV. “What did he say?”

“He said to keep it down; he can’t hear his soap opera.”