7

That Particular Chat Group

Ji ae: I wrote the starting paragraph for the fanfiction on Squishycookies, here it is.
For a hundred years, humans have lived in peace inside the safety of the walls, away from the titans. However, on one fateful day, the gate of the district Oreo was destroyed by the Colossal Titan, and Wall Squishycookies was destroyed by the Armored Titan. Kyungsoo, who has a strong vengeance for titans and is in need of free food, enlist in the military, joining the 105th squad. Jihyun joins the military because she wants to see the outside world and also has the same hate towards titans. They meet and fall in love while training. Now that they’re out of training, they join the Survey Corps and is scheduled for an expedition outside the walls.

Hwajae: That’s not bad actually

Hyerin: Wow!

Eunmi: Good job!

Ji ae: Now can you guise give me some ideas or just continue the story right here?

Hyori: You can’t forget about Levi and this thing he has for her

Hwajae: Okay, so Levi becomes jealous of Kyungsoo, although he has this cold personality, then he makes Kyungsoo’s life hard

Jihyun: I just read this :/

Hwajae: Let it happen

Hyerin: In the expedition, Kyungsoo was trying to kill a titan, but his ropes get caught, and a titan manages to get hold of him. Right before he is swallowed whole by the hideous monster, Jihyun kills off the titan, and swings to catch him when the titan’s grip on him loosened.

Jihyun: Didn't we do this already?

Kai: She brings him to the nearest cart, and hugs him tightly. “I thought I would lose you,” she says.

Kyomi: Kyungsoo wipes away the tears streaming down her cheeks, and whispers, “I’m sorry for being reckless.”

Kai: And they kiss

Jihyun: No

Hwajae: After the heated kiss, she goes back to riding her horse, leaving Kyungsoo in the cart because he broke his leg when he was in the titan’s grasp.

Jihyun: No

Ji ae: “Please be safe!” He yells from where he was situated. Due to his inability to fight alongside Jihyun, Kyungsoo cries and blames himself for being so useless.

Eunmi: After killing a number of titans, Jihyun comes back to a teary-eyed Kyungsoo. She places her hand gingerly on his face, and wipes his tears away.

Hwajae: “We have to go back!” The squad captain shouts when he saw the flares signalling that the mission was a failure.

Jihyun: No

Hyerin: “There, we’re going to be safe. Trust me.” Jihyun holds Kyungsoo’s hand tightly before giving him a reassuring hug.

Kai: And they kiss again

Kyomi: They finally arrive at the gate, meeting up with the survivors from the expedition. Levi, upon noticing Jihyun, rushed to her side and asks if she was alright. He sees that she seems fine, and is very relieved, although he doesn't show it.

Hyori: Levi then sees that Kyungsoo is injured, and scoffs. “You’re weaker than a girl.”

Jihyun: No

Hwajae: In his mind, he thinks, “This guy doesn't deserve Jihyun.”

Kai: Then Kyungsoo shoots up, supporting his entire weight with only one leg, he walks right up to Levi and says, “I can take you, even with a bad leg.”

Jihyun: No

Hyerin: “Really? I doubt so.” Levi looks at Kyungsoo with a scornful expression on his face.

Hyori: Levi is “Humanity’s Strongest” for a reason, I don't think Kyungsoo will want to go against him

Kyomi: Love will prevail!

Jihyun: No

Ji ae: Jihyun, who didn't know what to do in that situation, threw away all her thoughts and stood in between the two men. “There are others dying! And here you two are, fighting over some petty bet?”

Eunmi: Although she is furious, she still remembers that Kyungsoo has an injured leg, so she grabs his hand and leads him to the medical team.

Kai: And while he is getting treated, she kisses him better

Jihyun: No

Kyungsoo: Why is Kai always about kissing?

Kai: I don’t know

Kyungsoo: I bet he wants to kiss someone really bad right now

Kyomi: I smell Jongjae~

Kai: Are we continuing?

Kyungsoo: If you stop about the kissing

Hyerin: So Kyungsoo wants us to continue the fanfiction? Alrighty then!

Kyungsoo: I didn't say that

Hyerin: But you didn't say otherwise

Ji ae: I don't think we have the mood to continue the fanfiction anymore

Jihyun: Yes thank god!

Ji ae: But that doesn't mean you’re spared from the teasing

Jihyun: Pfft

Kai: It seems like Jihyun is flirting more with her friends than Kyungsoo

Jihyun: Wha- I’m not even flirting! They’re all girls! Are you questioning my uality?

Kai: Maybe

Kyomi: Maybe we can do another fanfiction about Squishycookies and Jongjae with another theme

Hyori: Maybe next time

Hyerin: Yeah it’s getting late

Eunmi: Theme for next fanfiction is school life!

Jihyun: No

 

Me (from above): This is like fanfic-ception