Chapter nine

I love him...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doctor InJong put on his rubber gloves. It made this annoying, elastic sound that made Sehun shiver.

"So, are you ready, Mr Oh?" he smiled, gesturing Sehun to the gurney. 
"Will it hurt?"
"No need to worry, it'll only give you this small shock." Doctor InJong assured him. But Sehun was convinced that the pain would make him bedridden. 
"Will I feel the pain?" Sehun was now reluctant to proceed with the operation. 
"Mr Oh, you will be given anASSthetic."
"What's an anASSthetic" Sehun asked.
"Your will be numb. Hurry and lie down, Mr Oh." Doctor InJong said, starting to become annoyed.
Sehun closed his eyes tightly. He was scared of what he will feel. "In the count of three, you will be fast asleep." Doctor InJong said, preparing the anASSthetic.


"Three,"


Sehun was now getting scared.


"Two,"


Sehun clenched his fists into a ball.


"One."


Doctor InJong slowly injected the needle into his . Sehun winced, but his fists slowly relaxed. 


***

Sehun woke up the next morning. He felt pain in the lower part of his body. 
"Ow..." he groaned. It was like his was holding him up instead of his body weight.
"Ah, I see you've woken up." Doctor InJong smiled with a piece of paper in one hand and a pen in the other, "I need you to sign this for me while you're awake." 
Sehun sighed. He was too drugged to do anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter