Chapter eight

I love him...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun? SEHUN!"

 

"What??" he groaned, rubbing the back of his neck. His sighed, "You fell asleep for three hours. Geez. What were you dreaming about?" it asked, raising an eyebrow (yes it had facial features).

Sehun yawned, "Hm? Oh it was nothing..."

"Really? Whatever. We need to get going." it jumped, making Sehun jump himself.

 

***

 

Two days after Sehun's first appointment, he began to feel nervous. 

"What if it turns out wrong? What if one cheek is bigger than the other? Or smaller than the other? Argh!" he muttered to himself, walking around in circles.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

Mrs Oh walked in with a tray of red ginseng tea and vitamins. "Sehun, darling, here's your lunch." she smiled. Ever since his appointment with Doctor InJong, Sehun had been very cautious about what he was eating.

"Mom, don't give me chips anymore. I need to diet. That way my body will be slim, and my soon-to-be- with stand out." Sehun demanded. 

"Thanks." Sehun simply said, still lost in his thoughts. Mrs Oh watched Sehun as he was walking around in circles. "Is there something wrong, dear? Did you want white ginseng instead?" she calmly said, sitting on his bed.

"...No."

"Then whatever is the matter?"

"It's nothing, mom. I'm fine, I'm just thinking about...stuff." he said, with a re-assuring smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter