Chapter five

I love him...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at the ground. "There really is no hope in finding him..." I sadly whispered. It has been yet three hours since the search, he just isn't here. "He is close...I can smell him..." I said, staring up into the sky. 

 

"EVERYONE FLEE BACK TO YOUR HOME!"

 

Suddenly, the sky turned grey and the ground grumbled. "What's going on?" I gasped.

"The earthquake is currently being measured at more than 1000 seismic waves. It's even larger than a stage nine earthquake!" a news reporter shouted in the distance.

 

What's happening?

 

"PLEASE STOP! STOP! YOU'RE HURTING EVERYONE!" a familiar voice screamed.

 

Sehun appeared out no where. . His . It was even larger than before. Larger than the time I saw him twerking at the club. Thicker than when he slapped me. Wider than when he twerkformed into a twerknado. It was approximately the size of 100 football fields. I looked at Sehun. He was crying.

"SEHUN WHAT HAPPENED?!" I screamed out so that he could hear me.

"IT OUTGREW! IT'S GOING TO DESTROY EVERYTHING! HELP ME!" he wailed.

I knew it was time for me to do something. 

"STOP IT!" I yelled at his . It grumbled in a reply.

"YOU'RE JUST PUTTING YOUR FUSTRATION ON SEHUN. PLEASE STOP!" I yelled once more. No reply.

If it's not going to do anything, then I will.

I ran up to Sehun's and kicked it roughly. It coughed and wheezed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter