Chapter one

I love him...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Twas the day when my first ever boyfriend broke up with me. September the 3rd. I cried for like a week. 

"You should go clubbing. You'll eventually forget everything." my best friend Hyunbaek suggested to me. I wasn't the type to go clubbing or do any rebel stuff, she somehow convinced me. I needed time to forget him - Hanlu.

***

I was welcomed with crashing music and cheering. "So this is a club..." I thought to myself, a little satisfaction growing inside me. "Isn't this fun?!" Hoe$u approached me, her alcohol scent going up my nostrils. I nodded with a grin, even though I haven't even done anything yet. Hoe$u dragged me up to the dance floor and I squealed. "This is going to be a loooong night." I laughed. 

I danced too hard that I didn't notice that Hoe$u wasn't with me anymore. "Where is she?" I wondered, looking around the room. Before I realised it, there was a spotlight in the centre of the room. Everyone was crowding it.

"TWERK IT!!"

With curiosity, I made my way towards the centre. It was a young male, who looked like he was in his 20s. He was twerking with all his might. I stared at him in awe. "Wow..." I whispered to myself.

That booty of his.

The way it was...covered with those skin-tight jeans.

It was amazing.

At that moment, I thought it was love at first sight.

He looked into my eyes and smiled. Was he seriously smiling at me?!

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter