Chapter ten

I love him...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the amazing puppet show!" Sehun announced loudly, gathering everyone's attention.

"A puppet show?! Are you sure that's going to help us?!" Sehun's whined, it's face scrunched into a frown. Sehun rolled his eyes, "Do you want to make money or not?! I'm sure that this is the best option for us." 

Sehun's sighed, "Okay, but you're too big to be a puppet."

"What do you mean? YOU'RE going to become the puppet." Sehun blinked innocently.

Sehun hurriedly ran to the back of the red cloth that was supposedly going to cover him during the show. "I swear, I hate you." his growled, biting him. "Ow! Can you at least thank me for getting us a temporary job?! Sheesh!" Sehun said, but his growled.

"Over my dead body." it hissed. Sehun rolled his eyes at it's statement, "Can you, like, not? Everyone will run away after they smell the disgusting gas that's coming out of your mouth."

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START?!" a voice from the audience yelled.

 

***

(flashback)

 

After a few days of staying in Doctor InJong's small pharmacy, Sehun was allowed to go back home. Both Doctor InJong and Nurse Krisa wished him farewell.

Sehun breathed in the fresh air. "Ahh..." he whispered, the wind blowing his hair.

 

"Hello, are you Mr Oh Sehun?"

 

Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter