Chapter three

I love him...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up, tears streaming down my face. Yes, I was dreaming about Sehun's soft, baby skin again. I also had nightmares about his being only 3 cm wide. 
"You were in a coma, miss." doctor Taozi explained to me. What kind of cheap doctor is this, if I was in a coma I wouldn't know that tears were streaming down my face every day.
"We are still looking for the murderer who attempted to kill a young innocent girl. It occurred a month ago. The young girl was found on the side of the road, her cheeks blood red. Because of these injuries, she was in a coma."
I frowned.
That's not true.
That's not true at all.
Why must they put this on national television?! What if Sehun gets captured?! What if I don't see that milky of his again?
Once again, I was crying.
I must go see him.

 

***

 

I travelled all the way to New York City. Yes, I was that desperate for his . I missed that soft texture, the colour, the way it bounced up and down...

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL~"

I looked up at one of the buildings. Miley Cyrus's new music video was out. The scene was showing her a hammer. 
.
I felt something unusual, like a familiar figure was around here somewhere.
There it was.
Sehun.
"It's definitely him..." I whispered to myself.

He was the hammer.

Grandpa told me that the owner of the twer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter