Doojoonie is angry at me, right?

Mr and Mrs Yoon

“Are you nuts?” Was the first sentence that came out from the small mouth of Yang Yoseop right after he heard the whole stupid plan from the couple in front of him.

“This is not a laughing matter my friend” He said, looking at Seohyun with deep frown on his face, “Do you realized what you`ve just told me?”

Seohyun her lips, glancing slightly at her husband beside her before returning her attention back to the other two people sitting at her front, “I know that it sound so crazy but you guys have to understand the situation that I am facing with Doojoon. We had no other choice”

“We were just asking you guys to act dumb, act like you know nothing about this, saying that you guys didn`t see us after today. We simply vanished, disappear from home, that`s all” Doojoon continued, “Like Hyun said, we had no other choice. I can`t bring her back because there is no way I can convince my parents to let her stay as my wife”

“Then you guys don`t really have to tell us about this. Just run and we don`t have to act. We really didn`t saw you then…” Yoseop blurted out without thinking twice. He is one very bright and brave man, he didn`t support running away from problems and plus, it is his friend he`s dealing with.

“Seop… We believe in you guys” Seohyun sighed, “I believe in you. I just thought that I need to tell someone, I need someone to share and listen to this”

            “Doojoon…” Yoona sighed. She never thought that the couple will be telling her their ridiculous idea when Doojoon called her that morning, asking her to meet them at Yoseop`s café. She understands that the couple is desperate; they are desperate to stay together but running away, solve nothing. It will add more to their already piled up problems.

“Have you guys think about this really deeply? It seems easy but to travel to the whole world without anyone know is not that simple. Knowing your parents, they will try to find you. Perhaps, they`ll hire a private investigator”

            The CEO nodded, “We will never tell you guys about this if we haven`t thought about it thoroughly. Hyun and I… we just…” He sighed, didn`t really know how to describe the mixed feelings in him.

He will be lying if he said he isn`t scared. He is afraid. Like Yoona said, doing this without being traced in any way is not as easy as one two three. Many things should be put into serious consideration.

            What about place they can stay?

            Food…?

            Transport…?

            “We will do anything that can make us stay together forever. No matter what it will take, no matter what sacrifice we must commit, we just wanted to stay together” Seohyun, being considerable wife like always, finished her husband`s sentence. She clasped her hand with Doojoon and realized that the usual tough man tremble a little.

            Yoseop and Yoona looked at each other before sighed almost at the same time. There is no use in saying anything to object the couple run plan when they have made up their mind. Perhaps, they just have to follow what they had been told to do, playing dumb when people ask.

            “So…” Yoseop sipped his coffee slowly, “When do you guys wanted to… run?” The word sound weird when he said but he pays no attention on it, “Are you guys really sure about this?” He asked once again, just to make sure.

            Seohyun nodded twice, a soft smile decorated her face. She felt so glad knowing that Yoseop finally can understand and support her. He is such a great friend. It is a shame that they lost contact after school, not that they talk to each other much at school actually.

            “We thought that we will go to Hong Kong tonight” Doojoon said with such new determination in his eyes, as if his company just won such a big election, defeating other big companies. “We been thinking of Japan but need to go by plane, no way in making our journey off the system”

            “How exactly are you guys wanted to go there then? By car…?” Yoona raised her eyebrows, asking. “Are you guys-”

            “We are not that… nuts, okay?” Seohyun snapped, suddenly felt angry at the other woman. “You`ll do the same if you were me. So could you stop saying and blurting things like you are the most generous and smart woman when dealing about relationship problems in the whole world. We are both in this deep because of you being such a spoiled kid who listens too much to your parents anyway”

            “Babe…” Doojoon caressed Seohyun`s hand that clasped in his, calming his wife. “Yoona just concerned about us, okay” One thing that he noticed, Seohyun is actually turned into a hot tempered woman since she knew Yoona. Well, no one can blame her for being like that.

            Yoona looked at Seohyun apologetically, “I mean no harm, Hyun” She slowly said. She understands and knows it too well that she is one of the reasons why Doojoon and his wife need to do this, “I just… worried. You guys… this running thing is…” She sighed, closing her eyes for a mere second before continue, “Okay… I guess you guys just have to do what you think the best for you. So, if you need my help, just give me a call, okay?”

            Seohyun rolled her eyes, looking at everywhere but Yoona. She really liked to get on her nerve.

First, she tried to steal Doojoon.

Second, she acted like nothing wrong with stealing other`s husband and played oh such a nice woman in front of her parents.

And now, she wanted to complaint about her plan with Doojoon when it is not her who had to face all the consequences later on.

            “Hyun… Doojoon…” Yoseop called out softly, wanting to break the sudden awkwardness, “I think I can only wish you guys` good luck with your plan. There is not much that I can do for you. I can`t give you money when I didn`t have much either. So, since this will probably be the last time we met… What can I do to help my friends?”

            She felt like she wanted to cry when he heard her friend muttered those words to her. Seohyun sniffed slowly and felt a tug on her hand from her husband. She is never good at hiding her emotion.

“Seop… Whatever you have done for us is already more than enough. We will not ask for anything from you. I just wanted to talk to you about this because you are one of the friends that I adore so much”

            “But you guys have terminated the contract between my family and Doojoon`s family” Yoseop said, recalling the first thing that they talked about right after they met at the café that morning. He was so shocked that he can feel his heart almost jump put from his mouth but fortunately, he managed to keep on his poker and manly face, saying thanks in such a humble and slow voice while looking only at Seohyun and not Doojoon.

Although he knew that it is Doojoon`s call, “There must be something that I can do to repay what you guys have done for me and my family. Anything… just tell me and if I can I will give. If I can`t, I will try to get it for you guys”

            “Perhaps…” Doojoon bit his lips, thinking for the things that he might be able to get from the other man, “You can provide us with enough coffee and probably some cakes and cookies for the journey to the other big city in China”

            Hearing that, Yoseop chuckled darkly, “Out of all the things that you can ask, you asked for food and drink?”

            “Well… Your coffee taste the best and I am dying for those cakes and cookies, Seop” Doojoon chuckled too and Seohyun felt like a proud mother, watching her husband and her friend`s interaction. They used to be enemies but only within one night, things were cleared.

Who says world is cruel and unfair? 

“And as for you, Yoona…” Seohyun said, looking at Yoona who stayed silent since a while. Right after Yoona looked at her, she smiled softly, “I need you to just tell Doojoon`s parents and also my parents that you lost us. I don`t wants my parents to know about this, they will be slightly upset, knowing that I can`t be brave enough to face the problem and run from it”

Yoona, who`s shock seeing the woman that she thought hated her smiled at her, nodded slowly. Is Seohyun having a mood swing or what? She can just change her mood in a blink of the eyes, “Okay… You don`t have to be worried. I will just tell them that I didn`t see you guys after we had brunch together today”

“You`re sure you can handle that?”

“I am such a good actress” Yoona joked, “You guys just go and be careful with everything on the road and at the city but-”

“But…?” Doojoon and Seohyun asked together at the same time.

“You guys have to inform me the details of where you guys are, how you are doing, are you guys okay or not… So that I can be sure that my friends are still alive and if you guys fall into any trouble, I might be able to help”

The married couple both sighed in delight, looking at each other with smile on their face, “Thanks guys… You guys are the best buddy ever” Doojoon said sincerely, “I am not lying… You guys are the best. We never thought that you guys will agree to our plan”

“Just make sure to tell me if you guys face any problem” Yoona said, smiling so beautifully.

“Be safe, guys…” Yoseop ended the discussion.

_____

Doojoon looked at the woman in front of him, biting his lips for a while, thinking of what will be the last sentence that he wanted to say to her, “Yoona-”

“Doo…” Yoona looked up at the handsome CEO that can never be her no matter what, “Just promise me that you will take care of yourself and please… please tell me if you had any problem. I will do my best to help and it will be my secret. No one but the four of us know about this, cross my heart for that promise”

The man chuckled so manly, “Thank you for be so understanding, Yoona. I am sorry that I have to leave you like this. We are just not meant for each other no matter what our parents tried to set the plan for us. I am sure that you will find a better and kinder man compare to me”

Yoona scoffed, “You think that you are the only one who us chased by girls are you?” She asked, slit her eyes at him, “Men also dig me, you know? There will be no problem for me to find other guy to replace you”

“You are right…” Doojoon agreed without any objection, he smiled at her, “But really…” He inhaled deeply, “You really are one of the best friends that I can find. Although we just knew each other but you are so kind and understanding. Thank you, Yoona. I really meant it”

“I know…” Yoona nodded, smiling too at him, “Just remember what I told you and take care of Hyun. I just met her but she is one very kind and interesting woman. Never once I met such a lovable and sweet like her. Well, she did get angry at me but it is understandable. She is such an angel who loves you so much…”

_____

“So… this is how I think I will last see you, Hyun”

“Seop…” Seohyun pouted cutely, “Don`t say something like that. We might be able to see each other later on. Who knows what will happen in the future, right?” She asked, nudging his shoulder slightly. “We might run into each other somewhere at some part of the world”

“I am looking forward for that too” Yoseop chuckled and nodded, looking at her with soft eyes, “I think I have an explanation to do to you before we go on our separate ways, right?” He raised his eyebrows and when the woman in front of her looked dazed, he imitated her pouted, “About the kiss…”

“Ah…” Seohyun`s lips form a perfect ‘O’ but then she shook her head, “There is nothing to talk about. I think we just got carried away with what had happened that day. I have my own problem and you… You were just confused and angry with Doojoon. We both were too-”

“I need to apologize to you” Yoseop cut in, “It is still inappropriate for me to just kiss you like you are mine, Hyun. It is not a peck or a small kiss. I almost lost it, Hyun” He explained, “So I am so sorry for doing that and I want you to know that I love you just as a best friend. I know that you only love your husband so I want to make this clear between us so that nothing can jeopardize our friendship and your relationship with your husband”

“Seop-”

“Will you forgive me, Hyun?” He looked up with her puppy eyes.

Seohyun blinked and laughed slightly too loud, “Where did my manly Yoseop go?” She teased and when the man drop his puppy look, she laughed again, “I am just kidding, Seop. Of course I will forgive my best friend. You are my one and only best friend now and there will be no way I cannot forgive you only because of that petty thing. Just forget about it and enjoy your new life with free of debt. I am sure that your mother will be happy when she heard about this”

“I can`t wait to tell her regarding this matter. Now I can focused on gaining money for my mother`s medical needs and probably save up for my own so that I might be able to continue my study. Who knows, right?” Yoseop`s lips slowly curve, forming manly yet cute a smile, “Thank you, Hyun. I appreciate it so much”

“So…” Seohyun sighed, her lips, “This is a good bye then. Until we meet again, Seop. I will pray for your well-being and find yourself a beautiful girl, okay? You deserve an angel for being such an awesome and caring friend”

“I have to wait for a millennium for an angel” Yoseop chuckled, “Please take care of yourself and do call me once in a while. I need to know how well you are doing while travelling all over the world, okay?”

She nodded like a good student, “I will and look after my parents once in a while too, okay? Tell them that I love them so much and update me about how they and you are doing, okay?”

“Sure…” Yoseop agreed, “Take care of Doojoon too. Thank him for me about dropping the debt”

_____

The road is dark, few lamp posts only at each sides of the road but Doojoon hand still clasped on perfectly with his wife`s. Never once since he drove out from Seoul did he let go of those precious hand. He glanced at his angel and tried hard to suppress a chuckled, seeing how hard she tried to keep her sleepy eyes opened.

Smiling ever so sweetly, he caressed the soft hand, waking her up a little bit than before, “It is okay if you want to sleep, babe”

Seohyun looked at Doojoon, blinking her eyes repeatedly, “You look so handsome right now”

“Hmm…” Doojoon nodded, his lips, “I do realized and knew that very well already but I also think you seriously really need a sleep. It past 12 already” He looked at the front watch as the digit shows 12.18 am.

She chuckled slowly, leaning closer to him and dropped her head on his shoulder, “It`s okay. I want to accompany you the whole way to our destiny…”

“You made it sound like this is our last journey ever…”

“Did I?” Seohyun looked up but being too closed to Doojoon, her nose bumped against his jaw instead, “It is nothing… I just want to accompany you. You don`t have to be worried about me”

Doojoon hummed delightfully, titling his head slightly so that his head touch Seohyun`s. He tried to put his focus on the road but he can`t help it but to feel slightly sleepy also. It is usual for him to not have enough sleep especially as the CEO of a very well-known company in Seoul but his mind is so tired, thinking and brain storming about this whole running plan with his wife.

“You`re sleepy, right?” Seohyun`s sudden soft voice startled him a little and Doojoon quickly held in the yawn that almost escape his lips, “You don`t have to hide it from me, Doojoonie. I can tell that you are dying to close your eyes right now”

He sighed softly, straightening his head and shaking it slowly, “We have to get there as soon as possible. I can`t afford a sleep”

“A nap will be fine, right?”

“At the middle of nowhere…?” Doojoon asked, looking at the driver`s window, noticing that the car he drove was the only car at the highway and there is absolutely no house that can be seen. Where are they actually? “I don`t think so. It might be dangerous and I am absolute will not put you in any dangerous situation”

“If it’s a nap, I think it is okay…”

“It is fine…” He said at last, not wanting to risk their safety if he takes a nap at the road side. Who knows if they will be attack by thief or something? Safety`s first, is one of his favorite phrase from now on. “I am fine and like you ask me not to worry about you, I am asking the same”

Seohyun didn`t say anything for a while but then she adjusted her head, making herself comfortable on Doojoon`s shoulder, “Okay then…” She whispered while forcing her eyes to stay opened.

Then, there was a long silence between them. Both of them didn`t say a word. Both of them were trying their best to stay awake, to keep each other accompany. The clock shows that it has past 1 am but the car still didn`t stop since it started 10 hours ago. It is a miracle that the fuel tank still hasn`t dry yet.

But it will… soon.

“Doo…”

Doojoon gets startled again, “Y-Yeah…?” She stays shut but he can practically hear her mind thinking. Sensing something odd, Doojoon caressed her hand once again, “What is it, baby?” He whispered.

Seohyun swallowed her own saliva, sighing few times before decided to just ask whatever it is in her head, “What do you think of Yoona?”

“Yoona…?” Doojoon asked back, slightly shocked as he never thought that Seohyun will still be thinking about the other woman, “I thought we`ve settle this thing already? Why are you still have her in your head?”

“Just wondering…”

“Really…?”

She say nothing, only nods her head slowly.

“Okay…” Doojoon his upper lips, “I just met her actually on the day you left to your parents` house and from our short meetings, I think she is a very kind woman, although seems slightly cocky but I guess, she can be a good friend”

Seohyun waits some more and when Doojoon says nothing, she looked up slightly, taking in his handsome feature, “That`s it?”

He nodded, “Like I said, I just met her so there is not much that I say about her. I didn`t really know her that well. Are you sure you`re fine when I talked about other woman?”

Closing her eyes for a brief seconds, Seohyun realized that she didn`t like it a bit at all. She didn`t know why, she can`t really tell why but she hates that Im Yoona so much. Maybe it is because she is the first woman ever that wanted to snatch Doojoon away from her.

“Hyun…”

“Hmm…” Seohyun opened up her eyes, “I don`t like it at all” She said, “I don`t know why I make you tell me all those things. Just… forget about it”

Doojoon sighed dejectedly. “Let`s talk about you and Yoseop then”

“What about me and him?”

“I didn`t know you knew him”

“I also didn`t know YOU knew him”

Again, Doojoon sighed, “Hyun… is there something you wanted to tell me?” Asking like a very understanding husband, Doojoon caressed their clasped hand, “There is something going on in your head. Just tell me, Hyun”

Seohyun slowly lifted her head and seat straight on her own seat. She squirmed while thinking about what Doojoon was asking her to. He is right though, there is something going on in her head, and of course, without anyone has to guess, it is about the kiss between Yoseop and her. It is killing her like Yoseop said. The longer she kept it from Doojoon, the harder it is for her to act natural with him.

  Her husband can read her like an open book. Even Yoseop can read her emotions easily. So she thought there is no point in hiding it any longer because sooner or later, she will tell him anyway.

“Please don`t be angry at me, Doo” Seohyun said, turning her body towards him while both of her hands now clasping with Doojoon`s free hand. “I have made a huge mistake and I am so afraid to tell you so please-”

“Are you secretly filed a divorce case against me?” Doojoon asked straightly, looking at Seohyun with such a worried, afraid and shocked glance blended altogether.

Seohyun blinked her eyes, before reality hits her hard, “What are you talking about? Why would I do that?”

“Well…” Doojoon`s voice turned back to normal as he realized that Seohyun didn`t do what he thought she had done, “You said you made a huge mistake and the biggest mistake that I can think of is that you wanted me to divorce you or to leave you or something similar to me not being with you as your husband”

She sighed, glaring at him slightly, “I will never do that, Doo. I love you, okay? No matter what happen, I will never want to be apart from you, got it?”

He looked at her again and nodded with a smile. He almost scared to death as he pictured Seohyun asking him to leave her. If one can heart other`s heartbeat, he is sure that Seohyun can be deaf as his heart beats too fast and loud at the same time, “So… What is it then?”

“Hmm…” She hesitated to tell, but there is no turning back since she broke the secret a little bit. There will be no way Doojoon will let this go if she told him to, “Yoseop and I… we-”

“You guys slept together?” Doojoon interrupt again.

“Haish…!” Seohyun smacked her husband slightly at his shoulder. He, interrupting her words was making her annoyed, “Could you stop doing that? And for the record, we will never do that since I am married to you. I will never do that with other man including Yoseop”

“Okay… Okay… I am sorry for the interrupt. Please proceed”

Seohyun sighed, it is now or never, “We kissed… Yoseop and I…” She finally said it with her eyes closed tightly.

Doojoon, however, seems to be blanked for a moment, staring at the road with no emotion in his eyes but then, his wife`s words slowly registered in his brain. And when his brain full processed what Seohyun`s really meant, he raised his eyebrows, taking another glanced at her who is still closing her eyes tightly as if she will be slapped at any moment.

“Hyun-”

“I am sorry. I am so sorry” She whined almost immediately right after he opened his mouth, “It happened and I don`t know why I didn`t make it stop. I just… I don`t know what got into my mind at that moment. It was when you guys fight and I went into the kitchen and I consoled him and I just… I saw you with Yoona and out of sudden he kissed me and I-”

A sobs broke out and Doojoon almost step on the brake pedal. For one`s info, one of the things that make him jerk like having a nightmare at the middle of the night is when Seohyun suddenly broke into cries. He really hate it when his sweetheart is crying, “Hyun-”

“I am so sorry…” Seohyun let go of Doojoon`s hand and cupped her small face, rubbing her wet eyes. “I am so sorry, Doojoonie…” She whined like a baby, hiccupped non-stop. “I don`t know what happened to me. It is just so stupid of me… kissing other man when I have such a very good husband”

Doojoon exhaled slowly and calmly, pulling the car to a stop at the side of the road and after making sure the doors were all locks and handbrake had been pulled, he turned his body towards the crying baby, taking both of her hands into his and he almost broke down seeing her drenched face, “Hyun… Baby… Look at me, sweetheart…”

Seohyun held her breath for a few seconds, trying to stop her sobs and slowly, she looked up and felt a pair of hand on her face, gently wipe the tears away, “I am sorry, Doojoonie…” She said for the umpteenth times.

“Baby… you`ve told me… and it meant a lot to me. It means that you really trust me and I am so proud of you for being so brave in this. Please stop crying”

“A-Are you… are you angry at me?”

“How can I be angry at such an angel?”

“But I kissed-”

“People make mistakes, baby” Doojoon smiled softly at her, wiping the tears that still spilled out from her eyes. “But you admitted your mistake and it is enough for me, knowing that you being so honest although you are scared that I might get angry at you”

“B-But…” Seohyun sniffed hard, “Doojoonie is angry at me, right? I can see it in your eyes. You are trying to hold back your anger, right?” Looking at him with her big, wet eyes, Seohyun blinked.

‘How the hell can he gets angry at this… beautiful… goddess creature?’ Doojoon asked himself. “Hyun…”

“Doojoonie is not being honest with me…” Another whined and Doojoon had to closed his eyes for a while is he doesn`t want to smooch the crying princess right on her lips for being too adorable.

“Okay… I will tell you what actually played in my mind” Doojoon opened his eyes and wanted so much to take back what he had just said as he looked at such a pretty pair of eyes, “I am… shocked and slightly taken back. I think anyone could have the same reaction as me apart of being… angry” He said very slowly as if he was talking to his daughter for wanting her to know that he will never get angry at her.

Seohyun stayed silent and the only things that she did were breathing and blinking her wet eyes.

“I am angry…” Doojoon continued and he felt a slight jerk from the body in front of him, “But I will never shout… or scold… or maybe… hit you. No, Hyun… I will never do something like that. I don`t want to do things like that”

Silence…

“Like I said, I am so proud of you because you`re being so honest with me. You made a mistake and other couples could have had a big fight for it but still, you told me, you want me to know, you don`t want any secret between us. I am happy for that”

Again, silence…

“So please stop crying” He wiped her eyes again, “No matter what you do, I believe in you, I believe that you will never make any action that can put our relationship in such a mess intentionally. If you make any, it is not you who wanted it and maybe it has certain reason, concrete reason. Okay?”

Seohyun was crying again but this time, not because of she felt guilty and scared, it is because of Doojoon`s words. This man, her man is one very respectable man. She felt ashamed for not being able to be the best for him, for getting angry at him before, for not helping him solving his problems and now, she`s running away from it instead of facing it.

“Hey…” Doojoon called out when Seohyun looked at him without even blinking and with tears streaming down her pale cheeks. “Baby…”

“I love you so much, Doojoonie…” Seohyun whispered.

He was shocked at the sudden declaration but then smiled very handsomely. Slowly, he scooped the light woman onto his laps, circling his hands around her petite waist.

Seohyun was taken back for a while but then her arms move on its own accord, wrapping around Doojoon`s neck. They were so closed, so closed that she could feel his hot breath right on her nose, “I am sorry, Doojoonie…”

Doojoon, still with his smiled only shook his head slowly, “It is okay. I`ll let it pass this time but please don`t do it again, okay baby?”

“Okay… I promised I will not do it again”

He laughed seeing his wife trying hard to blink away the tears in her eyes and smiled widely like a 5 years old kid who had just being given a pack of candy. “And I love you so much too… There is no one in this world that is more important for me than you. I am willing to do anything for you even if I had to die painfully”

“W-Why are you saying things like that?” Seohyun pouted, “I don`t like it when you mention die. It makes me feels like you are going to leave me soon…”

Doojoon chuckled, tightening her hold on her, “I am sorry for mentioning it. Just want you to know how much I love you” He exhaled in delight, leaning back to look at her beautiful face, “And you look so gorgeous tonight, baby…”

Seohyun bit her lower lips hard, fighting back the blush that wanted so much to decorate her cheek and whole face perhaps, “Y-You… Could you stop saying things like that?”

“Why…? I love my wife and I want you to know that you are so beautiful”

“Haish…” She cringes, wanted to move to her own seat, “Why don`t you start to drive again because we need to reach-”

“I don`t think so, babe” Doojoon said and smooched his wife right on her lips like he wanted to do ever since forever.

_____

“…”

“… Hmm…”

“Ah…”

“Hmm… Doo… Hmm…”

“You taste so good, Hyun…”

“Hmm… D-Doo…”

“Come on, babe… Let`s try something new…”

“W-What…?”

“Ride me…”

“W-What…?”

“Come on, Hyun… You know what to do…”

“…”

“…”

“D-Doo…”

“So tight, Hyun… So good… Slowly, babe… You`ll hurt yourself”

“…”

“… Ah …”

“Oh… Doojoonie…”

“Hyun…”

“D-Doo… I… I felt like… Please…”

“Come on, baby… Move yourself and let me see how you want me…”

 “Ah… Doo… I… Uh, t-too deep… God…”

“Ride me, baby… Come on… You can do this…”

“I… It`s so hot and I can`t… Doo… Ah…”

“Hmm… Hyun… babe…”

“D-Doojoonie… I can`t… This is… Ah… Doojoonie…”

“, babe… D-Do that again… Don`t stop… Move faster…”

“You`re… You`re so deep… I felt… Oh God… Oh My God…”

“Hyun… You`re so hot and y… Oh please don`t stop… Ride me faster, my baby…”

“Doo…”

“Oh sh-”

“I am so… close… Doo…”

“F-… Hyun… Oh ing sweet…”

“Ah… Doo, ah… AH…!”

__________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys.... i am back with another chapter that i have just wrote... i am so worried that i haven`t posted in this story for long time... hope you guys don`t be angry at me...

anyway... have you guys read my other story? Black paradise featuring Kris Wu and Seo Joohyun? I am writing for its sequel right now so i am hoping that you guys will do me a favor and check out that story okay? not to forget the sequel when i post it later on okay? 

anyway... like usual... don`t forget to comment and tell me what do you guys think of this chapter... so that i can improve better... 

love you guys, Mera...