Thank you for wanting to try

Mr and Mrs Yoon

~~~~~

“Hyun…”

“…” Slurping the instant noodle, munching too much of it in making her cheeks looked like cute chipmunks` cheeks.

“Hyun…”

“…” Still no answer…

“Baby…”

Seohyun glared at the man in front of her, without saying anything, she continued to eat the instant cup noodle made by her beloved husband of her. She hates to admit it, although she was angry with him, the instant noodle tastes so good.

Or maybe it is just because she didn`t eat any proper meal for a very long time.

He held in his laugh. A year living with the woman, he knew that she can`t never resist him whenever he called her baby, “I didn`t have any smaller shirt than what you are wearing. It is not my intention to make you looked like a doll or a circus at a funfair” Doojoon said while stirring his own instant noodle.

He really did not lie.

Because of he was the one who dragged his wife back to their house, she didn`t have any chance to pack her things.

Actually, he had to carry her to his car because she refused to go home with him. That was when he was so glad that his wife is just so thin. Or maybe he is the strong one. Scratch that…

She huff her breath, finally finished her noddle in just 10 minutes. her lips, she looked up at him.

“I am really angry at you right now you know that, Mr. Yoon Doojoon? I told you that I don`t want to live here again. Why can`t you just let me stay in my small apartment? Now, I have to wear your clothes without any underwear at all. What about tomorrow? What am I supposed to wear?”

Doojoon pulled up his eyebrows, looking at his wife. “I gave you one of my boxers” He only gave her one yellow shirt and a boxer without pants. So, if she didn`t wear any undergarments, that means…

“Your boxer…?” Seohyun also raised her eyebrows, “If I want to wear that, I have to wear it with your belt” She said sarcastically. “Your shirt can even cover up until my knees. What for I wear the big boxer?”

She was blabbering like an old mom but when she looked closely at him, he wasn`t listening at all. “Are you listening to me or not?”

“Well… what do you think a husband will do if his wife just told him that she didn`t wear any undergarments at all?” He asked both with teasing and humor tone in his voice. He placed his chin on top of his hands, looking at her, mocking her like usual.

Despite their actual situation, the moment really are enjoying for a married couple.  

She blinked her eyes, processing his words before a long scoffed emitted from her tiny little lips, “You are unbelievable, Doojoon. I am trying to be serious and you just take me like a little kid. I thought I am your wife?” She accidentally blurted without thinking twice.

“You are my beloved wife”

Seohyun frowned and when she realized her own mistake, her face automatically turned crimson red, like a tomato sauce. Both of them stayed silent for a moment, one with a smirked and another one looking everywhere else but him.

After 15 seconds of killing time, Seohyun looked up at him with another cute glared, “I am still angry at you”

Doojoon laughed and she had to admit it that she loves the sound so much, the sound of his so manly laugh that could make her moan almost. “There are still some of your clothes in the cupboard. You didn`t packed everything when you left two weeks ago”

“Yet you gave me your shirt”

“You looked cute in it”

“I take that as a compliment”

“Of course it is, baby”

“Stop calling me with that name” Seohyun stood up and walked towards the sink to wash her hand before dumping her noodle cup into the dustbin beside the refrigerator. While washing her hands, she rubbed both of her thin legs together.

Living in a full air-conditioner`s house without any pants really not a good idea. It is so cold. “Don`t you forget that you didn`t love me so stop calling me baby as if you meant it, Doojoon. It makes me sick” She mumbled.

“It makes me fall deeper into your love and it hurts me”

His wife was standing behind him but Doojoon made no attempt to look at her. Her words kept on lingering in his head. He never meant to hurt the woman. That is why he never lied about his feeling to her. He made sure that she was clear about what he felt towards her.

It is definitely not love, he thought.

And is it his fault that his wife fell in love with him?

While he was in his deep thoughts, his wife walked passed him towards the living room. Sighing more to himself, Doojoon stood up, throwing his own cup into the dustbin and followed his wife. When he reached the living room, he went straight to sit beside her, closed to her that their shoulders met with each other.

“I don`t know what it feels like”

Seohyun blinked her eyes. She had switched on the huge television when she entered the room just now but she really hoped that the man will come and sit next to her. But now, when he did, she didn`t know what to do, “What do you mean?”

“Love… I don`t know what it feels like”

“How could you say that?” Her eyes on the television, watching the horror movie played but even the ghost in the movie didn`t give any damn effect on her. It is because her mind was simply at him, not at the scary, stupid and hideous ghost.

Doojoon snatched the remote control in her hand slowly and turned off the television. It is disturbing him to watch the woman in the movie keeps on screaming while he was trying hard to have a conversation with his wife.

“No one ever loves me before since I was a kid. My mom and dad… treated me like I am not their son, always conscious wealth, money, fame. So I don`t know how to act towards your love”

“I know…” Slowly and carefully, Seohyun turned to face him. Their eyes met and she straightly melts with the untold pain and sorrow in his eyes. It seems like he had been holding in all the hurt and sore within himself for a long time, before their relationship even exists. She intertwined their hands together, looking down at the perfect grasp.

How much she wanted it to be filled with true sentiment. She knew his story. He told her before during their stayed at her parents` house few months back. He looked so hurt when he told her about his parents, kept on comparing how lovely her parents are and how wicked his.

That was one of the reason Seohyun loves him so much. She wanted to make him felt his first love with her, didn`t know that he felt nothing. “We have been together for a year and everything that I did to you was full of love. Can`t you feel it?” Looking up at him…

He watched her hungry and pleaded eyes. She kept saying that she loves him, that she loves him so much, that`s everything about him makes her fall deeper into his pool of love.

But can`t she understand? He just can`t… It is not that easy after knowing that his own parents didn`t have that kind of feeling towards their own and only son. “I can`t, Hyun. I kept telling myself that I care for you, not love you. I see your love. I see how much you try but I just can`t. After my episodes with my parents, love has been thrown out of my dictionary”

“It is your dictionary. You can put it back in if you want”

“It involves lot of work”

“Including hurting me at the first place…?”

Her words again brought silent to him. Doojoon looked down, at their hands and softly rubbed her hand with his thumb. Her skin is so soft, softer than everything that he had ever felt. Is it as soft as her loves towards him? “Let`s just sleep”

~~~~~

Seohyun groaned as she felt a pair of hands softly rubbed on her left shoulder, waking her up from her pretty slumber. She pushed the hands away from her before faked a snored, earning a chuckled from the owner of the hands and then it gets back to her shoulder.

“Go away…” She whined.

Doojoon chuckled again. Slowly, he sat on the bed, beside his sleeping wife and caressed her slightly exposed arm.

His short sleeves shirt was really big for her that made the sleeves easily upraised only by a slight move, “Hyun, come on and get up. We have to go to work. I can`t work without my personal assistance beside me”

“You were fine without any personal assistance before” She mumbled, eyes still closed as she surrender to her husband caressed. Although she knew he made it without any love, it is still good than nothing.

Yes, they slept together last night, their first night together after two weeks of sleeping alone. At night, she realized that he did hugged her, like before and she also find herself sleeping closed to him with her head on his chest. It wasn`t awkward, at least for her, didn`t know about him.

“But now I have a very beautiful assistance…” He pulled on her nose, “So, I will not go to work without her by my side” He teased, looking at her crutching her button nose cutely. “Come one… take your shower. I prepared your clothes already”

After another 10 minutes of whines and Doojoon kept on bothering her sleep, Seohyun at last opened her eyes and straightly went for a bath, with a cute glared at her husband. The soothing and relaxing bath took more than 15 minutes.

Doojoon had prepared a scented aroma for his wife and it makes the woman feels like wanted to continue to sleep in the big bathtub that could fit both of them and at the same time, although she is completely annoyed on how easy she is for the man, fall deeper into his love, without her intention at all.

She stepped outside the bathroom in a bathrobe and saw her dearest husband, sitting on the bed, facing the bathroom with a smudge smirked that she adores so much and also complete set of clothes beside him, including the underwear.

Seohyun raised her eyebrows, “Seriously, Doojoon? You chose a pair of undies for me?” She wanted to ask where the man gets the pair of underwear but she noticed that it is hers.

“I found a pair in my section of clothes, don`t know how it can get there” He said, still looking at his wife as if she went out of the bathroom wearing nothing. “Anyway, why don`t you get dress. I think I am running late. Although your husband is the boss, he is a punctual man, darling”

Seohyun sighed and walked until she stopped in front of the set of clothes, eyeing them, looked at her husband and frowned, “Seriously? People will think that we are couple, Doojoon” She loves the clothes, they bought it during their honeymoon but didn`t feel like want to wear it under what was going on.

“We are…”

“I thought you don`t want people to know about me”

Doojoon just smile softly before standing up, “Just wear it, my wife”

“Fine…” Seohyun gave up and folded her hands, still looking at her husband. And when her husband merely raised his eyebrows, silently asking her why is she still standing like a tomb instead on wearing her clothes, she clicked her tongue, “I don`t think I want you to see me ”

He blinked his eyes at her, like it is not his intention and he never thought that way at all, but then an incredible lustful smirked came up, “Not like I never see your wonderful body before”

~~~~~

“I thought you said that you were running late?”

Doojoon looked up to his beautiful wife from munching his chocolate chips waffle. He swallowed the small piece in his mouth and rinsed with plain water, “Actually I have a few appointments with clients today. So, I didn`t really have to be in the office. But right now, my client didn`t arrive yet. Why can`t I have a breakfast with my gorgeous wife then?” He explained carefully.

Although he is the one who hired her, he needs to make sure she knew the company`s course. She is his personal assistance. She will be the one handling the meetings if he is not available.

Seohyun chewed her sandwich, didn`t really bother with her husband sudden praise. It is her official first day of working under Yoon Corporation. Is she doing the right thing?

Is it fine that she works with her former company`s first rival? If Jessica knew, she was sure that the other woman will sack her up and made her didn`t come out from her house for another 2 weeks, maybe more.

But after the scene in the office, she had been ignoring the calls from the other woman until she gave up and didn`t call anymore. Yoon Corporation, although is a bigger company, didn`t really have much difference with her former company, mainly because they have the base core business. So, handling the project will not going to be that hard, right?

“What are you thinking about?”

She looked up to his concerned eyes, “It is nothing”

“You are never a good liar, Hyun”

Finishing her last bite of the sandwich that taste really good, although it is just a normal ham cheese sandwich, maybe it is because she didn`t eat properly for a long time before, she sighed while her lips, “What is it that I am supposed to do as your personal assistant?”

“Well…” Doojoon also finished his last bite of the waffle, “As you already have lots of experiences while working back in your former employer`s company, I think you will catch up pretty quick. It is just the same things, meetings with clients, setting up projects, permission from the government, approve the proposal by other employees and so on. In other words, you are actually another CEO of the company”

“It is not funny, Yoon Doojoon” Seohyun scoffed. Who is she to be the CEO? No one know about her and if Doojoon`s parents knew that she is still in contact with their son, her life might end with just a snap of their finger.

He shook his head, “I am not kidding. You are my wife, the wife of the CEO. It makes you also the owner of Yoon Cooperation” Doojoon said, intertwined his fingers together and placed them under his chin.

Before she could say anything, a man reprove, making both of them looked at their right and left almost at the same time and almost immediately, Seohyun`s eyes widened thrice its original size. She looked back at Doojoon who already stood up and smiled at the man whom she assumed, the client. Slowly and carefully, she stood up, looking down.

“Mrs. Yoon…?”

Crap…

Seohyun cursed inside her head as loud as she could. Sighing, mentally preparing herself, she looked up and the first questioned expression that she saw is Doojoon`s but she ignored it and averted her eyes to her now new client, “It is pleasure to meet you again, Mr. Leo” She smiled, cracking slightly but tried hard to maintain the almost dropped, genuine smile.

“Um… Did I miss anything here?” Doojoon asked trying to know what is going on. Plus, he didn`t really favor the way his 45 years old client looked at his wife, as if he will pounce her later.

Mr. Leo chuckled, dark and quite loud chuckled “I deal with Mrs. Yoon back in SME Cooperation. What is she doing with you, Mr. Yoon?” He looked at Doojoon and Seohyun back and forth, ups and down and exactly 3 seconds later, he gasped, girlish way, “Are you guys a couple to be exact?”  

~~~~~

Seohyun closed her eyes, trying to relax her tense mind and body while submersing her body in the Jacuzzi filled with bubble water. It has been almost a month since the last time she went in there. Having a Jacuzzi in a house really is amazing especially when she needs to be alone.

Throughout the whole day, she had known a lot about Yoon Cooperation. She tagged along with her husband and from her point of view the man really is a noble guy despite his extra ordinary cockiness behavior.

The way he talk and sort out of deal and matter with clients, she could tell why Yoon Cooperation is the first and best construction company in the country. He talks with confident and never once she saw him getting nervous or flinch over multiple questions from all the other people.

Just like what she thought before and what he told her, the way he and she will work are just the same with the way she worked in her former company. The policy is different but the path, the outgoing is still the same.

But there is one problem.

Doojoon doesn`t seems like want the others to know about them. She could understand that since his parents will never like her from the beginning but she works with him now. She is his personal assistant. When talked about personal assistant, it meant that she had to follow him wherever he wanted and she had to do whatever he asked her to, whatever. And her desk is in his room at the office.

And today, her first day at work, she met her last client. How crazy is that? What will she do if Mr. Leo tells her former boss? She had to be grateful that Mr. Leo seems not to be interested in knowing what she`s doing in Yoon Cooperation. Because of both her and Doojoon stayed silent when he asked either we are a couple, he shrugged off the subject and went straight to business.

Seohyun sighed again and slowly opened her eyes only to find out that her dearly husband was there, in the Jacuzzi with her, sitting across her, looking at her like she is from other planet in the galaxy of the earth, Milky Way. As fast a lightning she straightened her body.

“D-Doojoon…?”

“Yes…?” He answered as if nothing is wrong.

His wife`s eyes widened when she realized that both of them are in the Jacuzzi. She looked around, cursed slightly when she saw her towel was hung at the rack, far from her reached and decided to just use the bubble so that he can`t see her body.

Doojoon held his laugh at his wife attic. She really is cute sometimes without any intention to. Shaking his head, he slowly moved until he was sitting beside her, so closed that their shoulder touched.

Thank God that although she is still trying to gather the bubble, she didn`t make any attempt to separate their body. “There is no need to cover up your slender body, Hyun. I already see it countless times before” He teased.

Seohyun playfully glared at the man, “Since when you were there?”

“Um…” Doojoon looked at her, biting his lips, “I lost count at the 1308 seconds. It seems like the way you massaged your body distracted me a lot” Teased again.

Seohyun turned her body, facing the man. She gritted her teeth in protest, “You… ert…!” Her not so big fists came up and started to punch the man`s shoulders. “How…” A punched… “Dare… You…” Another punched… “Sneaked my body…” Unstoppable punches.

He laughed heartedly and his wife`s punched tasted like nothing to be exact. The water started to spill out from the Jacuzzi when she started to kick her legs altogether to show her protest. But it was so cute for Doojoon.

After another 5 minutes of letting his wife showing her tantrum like 8 years old kid who doesn`t get to go to the amusement park, Doojoon had enough of the cuteness overload. He sharply held both of her wrists in a steel grip but it is not enough to hurt her and pulled her close to him until he could feel her body on his. He looked at his wife wide eyes and chuckled again.

“That`s enough, baby. Don`t you feel tired?”

Seohyun blinked her eyes repeatedly. “Um…” She frowned slightly, trying to pull her wrist but his gripped was to strong and it started to hurt her to keep on doing that. “I think we are too closed and I also think you should let go of my hands” She laughed nervously.

“You used to love it whenever we are close like this”

Running her eyes everywhere but him, Seohyun cleared , “I still love it, Doojoon. But-”

“But… what…?” Doojoon asked before she could even finish her sentence, making her think twice whether to blurt out what is in her mind or not. He let go one of her hands and titled her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes. “Tell me, Hyun”

“Could you stop doing all these, Doojoon?”

“Do what?”

Seohyun sighed and with full force, she ripped her hand from the man`s grasp but make no attempt to push the man away, like she said, she still love it when they are closed like that, “You don`t love me, Doojoon” She blurted out, “So stop doing things that make me think you love me. Stop acting like you love me. Enough with everything that you have done to me so stop torturing me like this, Doojoon” She said, placing her hands on both of his thighs.

He stayed silent. As he looked at her face, her slightly wet face with wet hair, he realized how much he forgets that she is such a beautiful person. How dumb he is for not loving her as much as she loves him.

His wife is not only beautiful but there is something inside her that pulls him like a magnet. Although he didn`t love her, he wanted her, he wanted to protect her, he wanted to be with her. How crazy is that? There is only one person that could do that to him. It is her. “Hyun…”

“W-What…?” She stuttered as she felt that his hands crawled up her waist, pulling her closer until she flopped onto his laps, facing him, hands on his chest, “What?” She asked again.

“Can I kiss you?”

She looked up to him, meeting her uncertain eyes. It is something new. He never once looked at her with that eye. She can`t say what his eyes looked like, it is tense but at the same time the pupil getting bigger slowly and out of sudden gets small back. What kind of expression is that? “Why did you ask?”

Using his thumbs, he her lower back, feeling her slightly tense with his sudden move on her. He understands. It had been long since he last touched her like that, without any clothes on them. “You knew the answer, Hyun. I don`t want to hurt you, kissing you while knowing the different in our feelings”

Seohyun became restless. Their bare body`s touched no longer bother her at that time. The way she sat on him, hips almost touched his crotch, her s on his chest, it is no longer an issue. She wanted the kiss. She wants them but she knew he was right. She will be hurt again. But she longs for him. She loves him.

And she was the one who kissed him. He was stunned but it is only for mere seconds before he closed his eyes, adjusted his head and hot breaths fanned her face and he tightened his arms around her waist, trying to dismiss any inch that separated both of them. Her hands turned mobile and moved to encircle around his neck.

The innocent kiss slowly turned hot, slowly made both of them turned bold and slowly became lustful and passionate. She didn`t even realized it that she was scratching his scalp, grinding her body on his. He didn`t even realized it when he grabbed her small bum, guiding her so that they became impossibly closed.

When their needs for air became necessary, they parted their lips but it didn`t take more than 3 seconds for them to join them back, as if their lips were made for each other. The huge Jacuzzi room was heated with hot air that surrounded them.

They are like a newlywed, nothing on their mind except each other. Moans, sighs, soft pleaded for more can be heard. Both of them are wet, so wet but still, they didn`t find any will to care. They are almost completely coated with lust.

It was when Seohyun felt a sudden jolt of electricity when Doojoon attempt to step up another notch that she managed to wake up from the temporary heaven she is currently in.

Slowly, she pulled her lips from him, blushing madly when she saw a string of saliva attached their lips together, making Doojoon quickly opened his eyes and pulled his hands from her womanhood. They are still so closed that Seohyun could feel Doojoon`s hot breath but none of them trying to pull themselves.

“Are you okay?” Doojoon asked, whispered.

She nodded, “I am sorry that I just… jumped on you”

Doojoon chuckled and she could feel a vibration on her body since she was on top of him to be exact and it makes her hot all over again, “You are still my wife. You can jump on me whenever you want”

her lips, she swore that she wanted to kiss him again. “It doesn`t really hurt like you said…”

“Well…” He nodded, his lips also, “It is good” He smiled softly, her back again. “I am glad that I can be loved by you, Hyun”

“I am honored to be able to be with you… although you didn`t love me, Doo”

Doojoon looked into her eyes and slowly he used one of his hands to cup her face, leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her sweet lips. “Hyun, I will try. I will try to love you like you love me. Please guide me”

Cute but slowly, a dazzling smile appeared on her lips. She smiled so wide that her dimples showed up and he felt like he wanted to ask if her cheeks hurt for smiling too wide or not. It felt like the happiest moment for Seohyun during that particular day.

She then inched closer and wrapped her arms around her husband`s neck, hugging him, burying her face at the crook of his neck, holding her tears. “Thank you, Doojoon. Thank you for wanting to try”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

huh.... (wipe my forehead)

what a long chapter.... so, here is the update for my dear subscribers... hope you guys will like it... i really do my best here...

and don`t forget to tell me what do you guys think of this chapter so that i can improve more on the next chapter, okay...

love you guys all... 

Mera...