Why the hell that you bring her here?

Mr and Mrs Yoon

“So, this is your café?”

Yoseop looked around the small café and shrugged. “You can say that” He chapped his lips into a thin line.

“It was belong to my grandparents but my father run it since last few years back although he is working in the city but last year, he passed away. So, I had to forget about studies and manage this café”

“I am sorry to hear that” Seohyun said softly and the smiled when the cute waiter a.k.a. her own classmate a.k.a. her new friend shook his small head.

“But… what do you mean when you said that you had to forget about studies? The last time I remember, our teacher announced that you received a full scholarship to continue your studies in New York. You were a smart kid, Seop”

“I am the only one who earn money in the family, Hyun” Yoseop sounded sad, although he tried to hide it with his charming smile but Seohyun was probably too naïve to even notice it, “I have to take care of my mother and we… we are not really a kind of family that… not to say too poor” He clicked his tongue, thinking on his own words, it is quite hard to describe what was in his head.

“But… we didn`t really have enough money to support me if I go there. Plus, who will take care of my mother? So, I decided to just take over this café, making progress with it bit by bit. Who knows if I can succeed only with this small store?”

Smiling like a proud mother, Seohyun nodded slowly. Honestly, that man`s enthusiasm make her feel proud as a friend, “I envy your life now, Seop. You live happily with your mother. I wish I can stay here forever and perhaps… be like you” She sighed and ever so suddenly, Doojoon just popped into her mind.

How was he?

Did he eat his meals?

Did he dress up well, shirt well ironed?

Did his parents scold him because of her? Did they hurt him like her?

Did he… meet the girl already?

Did he… miss her… like she misses him?

“Which remind me…” Yoseop, being too daze to realize the changes in her expression, inched closer to his new friend, slit his eyes towards her, “Why are you here? I mean… it is not that you cannot be here as this is your hometown but… why are you so gloomy? The last time we met, you are the happiest girl I have ever known” He said, imitating the other girl quite a bit.

She sighed again, “Is it so obvious?”

“Well, I told you that I am manly and a manly man should know how to read a simple expression of a woman” He proudly praised himself, making Seohyun laughed at his sudden dumbness.

“I mean… you really are not good at hiding your emotion, Hyun. So, tell me. What`s wrong?”

Seohyun debated with herself for a moment whether or not to tell him. But then, there is no point of hiding things like that especially with such a persistent person like Yang Yoseop, “I don`t know why I feel so comfortable with you” She breathed out.

“It is because I am… manly…”

“Stop it with the manly thing” Seohyun cringes but proceed to laugh as she looked into Yoseop face, a cute boy who tried to look serious. “Okay… okay… I will tell you…”

Yoseop smiled in satisfactory and leaned a little bit more comfortable in his seat, “You don`t have to hide anything. I am an open and easy person. If you want my advice, just tell me and if you don`t, just shut me up if I open my mouth. No hard feeling at all…”

She gulped down a huge amount of air before looking around, only to find out that the café is actually empty. When the other customers went out?

Whatever...

 “Do you know Yoon Doojoon?”

“Yoon Doojoon…?” Yoseop made a thinking face but it only takes him exactly 10 seconds before a cute… no… manly gasp emitted from his pouty lips, “That new CEO of… what company… I don`t even remember the company`s name. Yeah… everyone knows him. He is one very popular businessman and was all over the magazine and news. His company donated lots of money to the citizens including some parts of this country side. Why were you asking about him?”

“You know him… it means that you also know that he is married and he didn`t reveal who is wife is, right?”

He quickly nodded, “I don`t get it at all. Why is it that he doesn`t want people to know who is his wife? It is not that people are going to bash her or what? He is rich and maybe his wife is rich too. I mean, how can rich people married to a village girl, right? And plus-” He cut his words as he looked into the eyes of the woman in front of him. He blinked twice and then gasped really loud.

“You`re ing kidding me, right?”

Seohyun nervously shook her head, “That... is the reality… I am his wife”

“No… …”

“For a cute guy… your curses sounded good instead…”

“I am manly…” Yoseop corrected her again and then his mood change back to where he was still shocked about Seohyun being Yoon Doojoon`s wife.

“Then… why the hell are you here? I mean… why the hell are you here all by yourself and looks really moody. I can practically see the windy and heavy cloud on top of your head”  

“It is a long story…”

“Make it short…” He demanded.

Seohyun pouted, “Don`t you have any jobs to do instead of just listening to my story?”

“This is my café, Seo Joohyun… Yoon Joohyun. Whatever your name is” He shook his head, “So spill it out…”

“Okay then…” She sighed showing the sign that she was defeated with the man persistency, “Actually, he married me because of a company matters. He wanted to steal the project that my company handled because it brings millions of dollars of profits. He played… dirty way, you can say that. And according to the plan, he was supposed to divorce me after he is done but he didn`t…”

“You are still married to him then…”

Seohyun nodded, “His parents… didn`t really like me and his life is basically controlled by them. He told me before that since he was a little kid, he never hears his parents say that they love him. It is only about being on the top”

“I thought that kid like him will be spoiled by his parents…”

“Sadly… not for him…”

“What happened next is why you are here is it?”

“How do you know that?” She looked up at him while trying to slit her eyes like he did to her before.

Yoseop chuckled at the cute face and he had to restrain himself from pinching those cute cheeks, “I watched a drama series yesterday and your story`s quite similiar to it” He teased. But right before she can say anything, he continued, “I am just kidding, Hyun… it was just a guess…”

“A right guessed actually… “Seohyun sighed softly, looking outside the window for a while before turning her attention back to him, “His mother finds out about us and chased me out. So, here I am… back where I belong…”

“What about him?”

“I don`t know…”

“He didn`t contact you?”

“He did…” She nodded, “I didn`t picked up his calls…”

Yoseop nodded in agreement. He chewed his bottom lip slowly, trying to think on what he can do for the girl. At least, he must help her with something. That is what friends are for.

“You are unemployed, I guess?”

Another nod from her and Yoseop grinned widely. He knew exactly what he can do for the girl, “Then, why don`t you work with me here?”

~~~~~

Seohyun ruffled her slightly wet hair while taking her seat on her bed. She sighed again as she looked at her phone screen that doesn`t stopped blinking since the last 10 minute.

She wanted so much to just ignore the calls from her husband but until when? Knowing him, he will never stop calling and calling her again and again until he gets what he wanted. That is one of the characteristics that Yoon Doojoon has.

She jumped in shocked as her phone vibrated again. She bit her lips hard and decided to just throw away the alter egos in her as she can`t deny that she misses the man so damn much. Slowly, she picked up the call, not forgetting to swallow her spit first.

Who knows she can chock hearing his voice?

As she placed the phone that was given by Doojoon himself to her right ear, the first thing that she decided to do is just stay shut. Don`t get her wrong. It is not that she doesn`t want to speak up, she didn`t know what to say. She wanted him to start first and she knew Doojoon understands it.

She was right.

Doojoon did speak up first, “Hyun…”

Seohyun swallowed her saliva again, didn`t knew why waters so much only by hearing her name by his husky and oh so goddamn y voice, “Hey…” Instead of end up embarrassing herself, she decided to just blurt out a word.

“I miss you…”

She shut her eyes as it suddenly sting with tears. Desperately wanting to avert her attention, she adjusted her position so that she sat yoga style at the middle of her bed. “How are you…?” She asked, clearing .

“Well…” From her point of view, Doojoon sounded slightly in pain. Was he sick? “I probably just… miss you so much…” A few cough and Seohyun was sure that Doojoon is definitely not fine.

And that gets on her nerve...

“I left you for 2 days and you are sick?” She heard a flinched, perhaps because of her sudden sharp voice, “I wasn`t with you for 2 weeks before and now, it is just 2 days? Didn`t you know how to take care of yourself, Yoon Doojoon?”

Seohyun wanted to blabber more but thank God for saving Doojoon`s ear as Seohyun`s mother suddenly knock at her room`s door, asking either she is okay or not. The lovely mother heard her daughter`s slight loud voice and thought of something bad.

Seohyun sighed in depressed but still, she answered her mother with a faint ‘I am okay, mom’ and when her mother replied with an ‘okay, don`t sleep too late’ and walked away, Seohyun`s back into her scolding mode.

“Talk to me, Yoon Doojoon”

Doojoon stayed silent for a while, a whole new thing for Seohyun as she knew how talkative, stupid, annoying and possessive her husband is. But then, a shaky breath could be heard and she doubted that it is the sound of Doojoon`s crying voice.

“Hyun… Come back home…”

‘I can`t, Doojoon’ Seohyun wanted to say but she just didn`t have the heart to blurt out that wicked sentence. Both of them are clearly missing and longing for each other. They just wanted to be in each other`s embrace, that`s all.

Is it too much to ask, dear Fate?

“We do this together, can we?” Doojoon asked again, “I will never divorce you. I don`t want to”

“I can`t live with you… knowing that you are not mine alone, Doojoon” Seohyun replied almost immediately, “I can`t stay as your wife, when there is another woman that share the same position and title as I am” She sobs. Seohyun swears that she will not cry but those idiot tears just flow out, wetting her cheeks without she intended to.

“And your parents… they hate me, Doojoon. I don`t know why they hate me so much but there is no way I can live with you without they knowing it”

Doojoon softly breathed out, “Where are you?”

“Why?”

“Yoon Joohyun…” This time, Seohyun can hear the determination is her husband`s voice. Not as weak as before, “You tell me where you are”

“So that you can drag me to the city again…?”

“So that I can consider living there with you…”

That… is something not Seohyun had expected at all. What? The infamous Yoon Doojoon wanted to live at the country side with her? Has the world comes to it ends or what?

“W-What…? Yoon Doojoon, if you`re trying to mess up my mind… that is not-”

“Hyun…” Doojoon sighed, “I try to do the best for both of us. It is not just you but I also didn`t agree with this marriage thingy with Im Yoona. Whatever you were saying is right. We can`t be together if my parents knew. So, why not I been with you wherever you are. My parents will not know”

“You… wanted to run?”

“Why not…? If it is for you, I am willing to do anything”

Seohyun shook her head. It is just crazy. How can a CEO of a very successful company run away only because of a village girl like her? “You have a company to manage, Doojoon”

“I don`t care about a company if I lose you. You are more important than the-what-so-ever company”

“Why…?”

There was a deep silent for a while but then Doojoon`s words brought Seohyun nearly to choke like she predicted before.

“It is because now I know… that I don`t just care for you anymore, Hyun. I love you…”

~~~~~

“It has been like your 4th cup, Hyun” Yoseop sighed as he took his seat in front of the nervous woman, “You are just going to meet your husband. Why are you so shaky?” He asked.

After receiving the call from Doojoon and as a long talk between them passes by, Seohyun decided to just tell her husband where the hell is she. And she swore that she heard a sound of a book being smack at a head and multiple grunt of ‘why the can`t I think of that?’ and also some of ‘you are so stupid, Yoon Doojoon’ from her husband.

Damn right… he is stupid, that Yoon Doojoon. How can`t he figure out that she is back to her hometown with her parents? Any married woman would do something as similar to what she did if problems occurred in their marriage.

The manly (but still cute) Yang Yoseop shook his head again. She had told him about her husband and the businessman will probably arrive in another 10 minutes. As a friend, he didn`t want to break a couple apart. He loves seeing his friend being happy.

However, it turned out that he had his own reason for not wanting Yoon Doojoon to be in his café.

“I just need something to cool me down” Seohyun sipped her 4th cup of ice blended cappuccino, “I also don`t know why am I nervous to see him. It has just been 4 days but I…” She bits her lips, looking into Yoseop`s eyes, “I don`t know, Seop”

“It is not good to drink too much of that, you know”

“I just can`t think straight. I want him here but I am afraid that I don`t know how to face him later when he really here” Again, she slurped the brain-freeze drink, finding out that the headache that she felt because of the too cold and icy drink calms her nerves a little bit.

“He is your husband, Hyun”

“I know…” She whined, “But… it is just not easy at all after what had happened. I am afraid of what will happened”

“You just have to take care of yourself. Be brave…”

There is something wrong. Seohyun realized that she just met with Yang Yoseop for less than a week (they didn`t really talk to each other during school) but she could sense that something is definitely wrong.

Since the moment she told the petite guy that her husband will come maybe to fetch her back, Yang Yoseop suddenly became less talkative. He didn`t smiles brightly like he always did and he even closed his café for that day.

It can`t be because of the almighty Yoon Doojoon wanted to come, right?

She wanted to ask. She is dying to know because it is so sudden, the changes in the bubbly man. “Is there something wrong, Seop?” She ended up asking for not wanting to make a stupid assumption on her own.

Yoseop looked up from his own cup of hot latte (that already turned warm) into the charming, worried eyes. He simply shook his head dejectedly and breathed in deeply, wanting so much to smack himself for not having the ability to mask his own feelings. He`s never really good at hiding his feelings. It will show like an open book through his expression.

“It is nothing, Hyun”

“I know that there must be something” Seohyun demanded, “I may not know you well but for the last few days, I know that you are not a sullen type of person. The Yang Yoseop that I knew is such happy pills. This-” She patted his hand slightly, “This is not you and you have been like this since I told you about my husband coming here. So… why…? What is wrong with my husband wanting to come here?”

“It has nothing to do with you, Hyun”

“So, there is something wrong” She nodded, “What is it?”

“I don`t think you should know”

“I am his wife and I have the right to know”

“I just don`t want to get you involve with this. This is my problem”

“Problem…?” She frowned, “What kind of problem that you have with my husband, Seop? And how do you even know him? He never mention your name to me before”

Yoseop sighed deeply like an old man. He thought that he is the most persistent man that still alive. Proven, Seohyun is another one. Rolling his eyes at her, he fought back a grin. He smiled instead, “You are a persistent woman, Hyun. Just like me, huh?”

Seohyun slit her eyes at him, “You don`t have to try to change the subject, Seop. I will still wanting an answer from you no matter what”

“Why is it matter to you?”

“He is my husband” She blurted out without thinking twice and she failed miserably to see the change in Yoseop`s expression, “I am his wife and everything about him, concerns me. I am just worried about him…”

The man fell into a deep silent as he looked down onto his own intertwined hands. Her words lingered in his head for quite some times and after a good 5 minutes of not saying anything and not looking at her, Yoseop slowly look up and softly smile.

“I think… you should just ask him”

Seohyun sighed, desperately wanting Yoseop to just tell her what is the matter with him and Yoon Doojoon. But then, a hand on her shoulder stopped her intention and when she turned back, instead of smiling, she frowned… deeply.

~~~~~

“Hyun… I am sorry…”

“Don`t touch me”

“Hyun…”

“I said don`t touch me!”

Doojoon sighed as he leaned back against his driver seat.  He slowly lowered both of his hands onto his own laps, not wanting his wife to be angry at him anymore.

They were currently in his car, he and Seohyun. They just had to be there if they didn`t want to make a scene in Yoseop`s café. He rubbed his face hard and harsh before grunt slowly and deeply as he takes another glimpse at his angry little wife.

“It is not my fault”

“Not your fault?” Seohyun glared at her husband, “Not your fault?” She repeated her words.

“I am waiting for you, Doojoon. I am waiting for my husband and I wanted so much to hug you, to kiss you right after you arrive but you did THIS to me?! How could you do this to me?” She literally screamed and unconsciously, slapped Doojoon on his shoulder.

“I was trying to-”

“Why the hell that you bring HER here…?” Seohyun asked, pointing towards the said girl who was sitting with Yoseop inside the café, probably waiting for them to join their evening tea.

“If you are here only to introduce your new wife to me, then don`t come. Don`t see me at all”

“Please, Hyun…” Doojoon pleaded, “Please listen to me first”

Yoon Joohyun stubbornly shook her head, “No…” She voiced out sharply, “I don`t want to listen because I know that you will somehow find any ways to make any stupid excuse and then make me believe it. It has only been a year but I know your tricks, Yoon Doojoon”

“It is not an excuse, Hyun. I swear that I will never lie to you. It is not me who-”

“See?” Seohyun turned her body so that she was facing him with her back on the door. She leaned back as far as she could so that he can never touch her (although he can actually even if he just straighten his arm to her) because she knew that his touch can simply melt all of her stone like bones.

“If you`re going to say that your parents were the people that asked her to-”

“But that is the truth”

“I. Will. Not. Believe. That. Piece. Of. Crap!” Seohyun said, emphasizing each word. Her glaring eyes started to sting but she kept on her poker face and slowly closed her eyes to take a deep breath.

Well, that is one wrong move as Doojoon suddenly lunged forward and pulled his wife`s hand before intertwined it together. And of course, she struggles like hell.

“Let me go!” She trashed around, stomping both of her legs around the limited space inside the car, nearly hit Doojoon`s knee. “Doojoon… Let go of my hand right now”

Doojoon sighed deeply. Although he really miss his wife kids like tantrum, at that particular time, it is not really suitable for her to act like one. “YOON JOOHYUN!” He roared like an angry lion and the trashes stop almost immediately.

“I am trying to ease up whatever that had happened between us. I couldn`t left you because I finally realized that I love you and I know that you also doesn`t want to leave me. So could you stop acting like a little spoil kid because I am tired of this stupid ing little ” Blurting out like a mad man, without thinking twice, Doojoon was rewarded with a pair of scared little eyes.

The whole car fell into a deep silent. Seohyun looked into her husband`s eyes with trembling body and eyes. She was scared. She was damn scared.

It is the first time Doojoon had ever scream at her and honestly, she didn`t like it at all. Doojoon never say harsh and bitter words at her but now, he blurted it out like it has been the first word he had ever learnt.

“I-I am s-sorry…” She stuttered. Her body felt limp and she didn`t resist Doojoon`s touched on her hands anymore. “I am sorry…”

“Hyun…” He lowered his voice. His wife being scared of him is the last thing that he had ever wanted to see in his life, ever. If can, he didn`t want to see any. But now, Seohyun did feel scared of him. He mentally scolded himself for not being able to hold in his anger. He loves her and he only wanted her to trust him with all of her might, like he did to her, like how he trust her.

Is it so hard to ask?

“I am sorry… I make you angry…” His wife`s little voice could be heard. “I am sorry…” She said for the fourth times.

Doojoon sighed again and he slowly caressed Seohyun`s hands in his grasp, “I am not angry at you…” He told honestly, “I am just… I am sorry that I shouted at you…”

She shook her head nervously. It is the first time ever someone had scolded her like that. Even her parents never raised their voice at her. She is a nice kid. There is no need for her to be shouted at.

Well, not at this time. She was still looking into his eyes and blinked, realizing that she didn`t blink her eyes even once since her husband had shouted at her. “I-I miss you…”

Nodding to her, Doojoon softly pull his wife closer and when he noticed the stupid barrier in the middle of them, he cursed slowly, not wanting his wife to hear it, although he is 100% sure that Seohyun did hear he said ing stupid handbrake.

He sighed to himself before swiftly reached under his seat and pulled a handle so that his seat moved slightly to the back before scooping his wife onto his laps, earning a soft and funny squeak from her. “Now… I can hold you properly” He said, hugging her waist.

Seohyun blinked her eyes repeatedly, looking all over their position again. She was on her husband`s laps with both of her legs sprawled until they reached her shotgun seat, the handbrake digging slightly under her knees and her back was on Doojoon`s side of the door. Honestly, she didn`t know why her head didn`t bump with the car`s roof.

Whatever…

“Hyun…” Doojoon called again, earning her attention. He silently felt relieve as he can see no fear in her eyes anymore, although she did hesitate whenever she wanted to move or say something. It is still better than nothing. “Please believe in me. Trust me when I said that it is not me but my parents who asked her to come with me”

“But…” A pout make a way to her lips before she could stop it, “But why…? Why is it that your parents wanted her to come with you?”

Doojoon leaned back leisurely and comfortably against his seat, taking in her beautiful features, “I didn`t tell them that I am going to bring you back home. I told them that I was going with some friends to the country side, taking a break from the company. That`s why they asked Yoona to tag along”

“She ruining everything, my mood, my eagerness, everything” She pouted even more, slowly circling her arms around her husband`s neck. “Y-you… look nice…” Not wanting to talk about the other woman anymore, she commented.

“You were the one who gave me this shirt” He said, smirking when he felt a pair of hand kept on rubbing his chest. It is just a simple dark blue shirt that he wore with a pair of tight black jeans but he really looks y as hell.

(What? He likes to give himself gratitude. Plus, he really looked y, even the gardener at his house compliments him during he was walking out before).

His hungry eyes looked at his wife`s shy one. His smirked widened when Seohyun`s struggling to fight back the blush on her cheeks. “Hyun…” Her name sounded so melodious and when she slowly looked up at him, he kisses her sensually. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys....

so it has been like forever since the last time i update on this story... i am so sorry that i took so long to update to you guys...

i have been very busy lately... with studies and so on and i really do hope that you guys forgive me...

please do support me more and i would like to welcome any of you guys who wanted to give me any idea for this story... my mind is getting roasted for thinking about the next story line... since i am so busy, i am quite having problem to think of an idea...

so if you guys have ant idea... please do tell me on the comment... okay? 

love you guys so much...

Mera...