Okay, we run...

Mr and Mrs Yoon

“It is nice to get to know you, Mrs. Yoon” Yoona said slowly, trying to look convincing. She nervously glanced at the woman in front of her and when she received a dazzling soft smile, she sighed. Yoona`s mentally taking a note to murder either Yoon Doojoon or Yang Yoseop for leaving her alone with Yoon Joohyun.

“How are you?”

Seohyun looked up from her cup and nodded, “I am doing great. Well, perhaps not so great but still… I am breathing normally despite the current situation that… haunts me…”

The slightly older woman laugh comically at the obviously not a joke (if it`s a joke, surely it is a very laughable sarcastic one). Her fingers` fidgeting with each other as both of them suddenly turned quiet. Not that they talk to each other much before. Yoona didn`t know what to say.

Honestly, she felt nervous only by sitting with the woman in front of her. She had told Doojoon that she wanted to see, to meet Seohyun but when she did, it didn`t really turn out as good as she thinks.

She pictured Seohyun as a very lovely, kind and sweet young lady. Doojoon talk highly about her during their journey to the peaceful country side. And she could almost feel the love from Doojoon to Seohyun, even when she is just an outsider or the third wheel between the lovebirds.

But the first impression that she got as she entered the café with Doojoon was a deadly, scary and haunting glare from her. Well, Seohyun`s probably hates her presence there. Everyone knows why.

“So…” Seohyun sudden voice startled the other poor lady, “What did you do for a living? I didn`t know much about you other than a fact that you are the woman that Doojoon`s parents love so much and is about to being the real Mrs. Yoon”

Yoona her thin lips nervously. God… Why is she being so nervous? It is not that the petite Seohyun will eat her. “Well… According to my parents… When Doojoon and I get marri-” Her voice trailed off as Seohyun suddenly looked at her with such a murderous look, “If… Doojoon and I get married” She corrected her choice of word, “I will be his personal assistant”

“Unemployed now…? I guess…” Seohyun asked ever so sharply. She almost scoffed when Yoona nodded. Are you ing kidding me? I am so much better than this freaking bone and skin girl. I used to be the best employee at her previous workplace.

While the woman that Doojoon`s parents love so much is actually unemployed.

She cleared , “Look… First of all… drop the Mrs. Yoon stuff. Just call me Hyun like others…” Seohyun sighed, looking at Yoona straight in her eyes. She did realize that Yoona is indeed slightly older than her and she was supposed to address the woman with formality but… whatever… This woman here will be taking her Doojoon so go to hell with the formality.

“You do know what the situation here right?”

“Yeah…” Yoona nodded again, “Hyun… I wanted you to know that I am so sorry for causing so much trouble to you. This whole marriage thing is being arrange by my parents and being the only child that being spoiled since kid, I need to listen to my parents”

Again, Seohyun almost scoffed, “The problem is always about you guys being rich brat and being spoiled and always have to listen to your parents… Doojoon faced the same problem and look where it leads us to?” Seohyun asked, leaning back against the comfortable chair.

“I am sorry for not being able to understand your feelings because I am not from rich family and although my parents spoiled me a lot, I don`t always have to listen to them but-”

“I know…” Yoona cut in, “But what I am supposed to do? I am the only child in the family and I am a woman. If the only child in a family is a man, maybe, perhaps… he can decide for himself but not for me…”

“Doojoon can`t decide for himself” Seohyun murmured under her breath but unfortunately, Yoona didn`t hear it. She shook her head, “Then… what am I supposed do? Should I sacrifice my relationship with Doojoon because you need to listen to your parents? Should I back away so that both of your parents` company and Doojoon`s can join together to form much stronger business? Should I be the one who act like this is my fault and I have to face the consequences alone?”

Yoona wanted to say something but she closed back, probably thinking about what Seohyun just said. “Hyun-”

“You do know that Doojoon and I were not in good terms before right?” She asked and saw a glint of surprise, “If you don`t… I am telling you. Doojoon and I had a fight also because of his parents` company before and it took almost a month for us to be back together like before and now… after I had finally find the man that I think will forever guide my life, you… being a spoiled kid, wanted to take him away from me… what do you think I might think and do? If you were I… what will you do? Will you let him go?”

Yoona is not answering the questions. She didn`t know what to say. She`s never in a relationship before. Like Doojoon, her parents also wanted her to be the best out of the best. It is always about being number one and on the top. So there is no time for a relationship.

Seohyun sighed as she`s looking side away at spotted her very own husband with her friends at the back of the bar. She squint her eyes at them, wondering what they talking about. It seems serious.

_____

“I never thought I will be seeing you here” Doojoon said while sipping his warm Chinese tea and cringes at the plain taste. He was watching his baby Hyun having a conversation with Yoona when the small face man beside him placed his cup of drink.

Yoseob hummed, “I also never thought that I will be seeing you ever again after what had happened between us”

Doojoon chuckled, “You make it sound like we had a relationship before” He joked around, making himself comfortable on the stool, eyeing the other man who was drinking his own drink.

“Would you like to have a relationship with me, Yang Yoseop?” Another joked.

The moment he first saw the other man, he can`t help but to feel shock like death. But probably at the moment he was a little bit too occupied with his problem with Seohyun. And now, as the girls having their own talking session, it is also his time to settle things with Yoseop.

Things that they didn`t have time to settle before.

“Even if I am gay, which I am not because I still find s attractive, I will not…” He looked at Doojoon, “I repeated, I will not want to have a relationship with you ever in my whole life, Yoon Doojoon” He said, satisfied when he saw a slight humiliated being plastered at the handsome face of Doojoon.

“I am willing to date a street man if there is only you and him to be chosen”

The taller between the two sighed, “You still don`t forgive me because of what happened? I told you before that it is not me that-”

“I know…” Yoseop butted in, didn`t let Doojoon finished whatever excuses he wanted to say, “No matter what you wanted to say I can never forgive you. You are the reason why I am like this. You are the reason why I can`t continue the studies that I wanted so much and because of that I hate you so ing much, you rich spoiled brat”

“Hey…” Doojoon frowned, “You… not being able to continue your study has nothing to do with me. Your parents were the people who asked my company to-”

“Shut the up” Yoseop stood up, although he didn`t raised his voice, not to disturb the two lady that looked like they were having an eye battle with each other, Doojoon can tell that he is indeed angry with him. He can actually sense the dark, black aura from the small body man.

Well, Yang Yoseop can be very scary when he is angry.

“Your company`s invested at this side of the country a lot and my father ask for only some of your money and your father agreed to lend a hand to my father so than this café can be built. I am so sorry for being so poor that I can`t even distinguished between terms and conditions and also promises, fake promises…” Yoseop said.

“And what happened after that? Fees… advanced payment… royalty, which I think your company should give to us instead of the other way around and so much more money being asked by your company until my father had to work two jobs, day and night to pay it to you guys…”

“And then what…? Until he dies… problems still cannot be settle and now my mother`s sick, cannot work to earn money and as the only child, I have to take the responsibility. Instead of studying like other same age people like me, I have to manage this hole of yours…. you all…”

“Yoseop-”

“Don`t touched me…!” Yoseop swatted away Doojoon`s hand when the man wanted to hold his shoulder, perhaps to cool him down, “You`re still saying that you are not the reason why I am here? Well… you all…” He shouted and walked away, into the back kitchen.

“Yos-”

Doojoon sighed, rubs his face harshly and jumped out of his seat when he felt a warm hand suddenly touched his tense shoulder. He was expecting to see his beautiful wife.

Yes… expecting but his hope crash to the ground when he sees Im Yoona smiling ever so sweetly at him. He returned the smile half-heartedly while his eyes wandered to look for the woman of his heart.

She is nowhere in sight.

_____

“Hey…”

Yoseop looked up and sighed slowly as Seohyun approached him, taking her seat beside him on the kitchen counter, carefully not to swat few empty cups that were sprawled everywhere beside them, “Weren`t you supposed to console your husband instead of being with me in the kitchen?”

“He… has his own… future wife…” Seohyun said slowly. Honestly, it hurts for her to voice out things like that, as if she already surrendered her husband to the other woman specifically named Im Yoona.

The man sighed softly this time, “What are you guys talking about just now?”

Seohyun turned her head to him and forced back a smile, “I think you can predict what we`re talking about. So, what are YOU GUYS talking about just now? It really looked like a serious talk and I heard you cursed”  

“I am sorry if I am that loud” Yoseop apologize sincerely and then he looked down on the floor, thinking hard over something. There was a brief silent for a while. He could tell that Seohyun was letting him taking all the time he wanted, waiting for him to blurt out everything she wanted to hear.

“You really wanted to know about what had happened?”

“Well…” Seohyun her lips, “I think I might hear something about his father lending money to your father and your father had to pay much more than what had been lend and also… I have heard about you not being able to continue your studies because of it”

“I must be so loud then…”

“That`s the whole story?”

“Yeah…”

Seohyun blinked and then nodded once sharply, “Then… you must be loud…”

He chuckled while shaking his head dejectedly. His life`s a lot. First, he`s still questioning why the hell did his father wanted to borrow money from Doojoon`s father. There are plenty of other companies that can help with this café.

Second, he`s still very angry at everyone who involves with Doojoon`s company, either he or she has anything to do with his current problem or not because he believes that he can`t pursue his dreams because of them.

Third, his mother`s now sick, very sick. She can`t stand alone for more than 2 minutes, need someone to hold onto her every time. He says that because he can`t always be there for his mother.

Once, he walked into the front door from work only to find that his mother had fell from bed because she needed to go to the bathroom. His tears still threaten to flow out of his eyes every time he thinks of that moment.

Fourth, the café, although is doing very well since it is the only café in that small town, he doubt that can hold forever until he pays off all his late father`s debt. He is bored; managing the café alone is seriously bored. He didn`t have enough money to hire other worker.

Although Seohyun is here now, she can`t probably be here forever right? Her husband is currently going to take her back where she belongs, at the big city.

Last but not least, he honestly felt lonely. He lived in such a small country side and only with his mother. He had no other family members. Actually, he didn`t know if he had any because no one ever bother to look after his poor family here. Yang Yoseop knew Seohyun`s parents and they are such a good friends to his mother but still, he needs someone to be with him, to support him.

He wanted to be with someone to love him so desperately now.

He envied Yoon Doojoon so much for being the center of attention everywhere he goes.

“What are you thinking about?” Seohyun`s sweet voice brought him back to the reality. The beautiful angel looked at him with such caring and soft eyes, reminding him of the past Seohyun that he knew from school. This girl never changes.

Yoseop smiled slowly at her, wanting so much to clasp his hand on hers, “I am thinking about… how my life is. I am thinking about how good it will be to step my foot at the university hall. I am thinking about how fortunate it will be to be people like you and your husband there…” He said, clenching his fists together.

She looked slightly at the outside of the kitchen and although she can`t see the whole bar, silhouette of Doojoon and Yoona still is visible, making she realized that it is such a big mistake for her to left her husband with other woman.

Still, she can`t left her friend alone too right?

“Seop… Actually, it is not as fun as you think… being like me and Doojoon, even Yoona. As you can see the situation that envelopes us now, it is so brain wrecking, you know?” She asked, eyes still not leaving the silhouette at the bar, “You might face physical problem, money problem, but us… this… arranged marriage… I don`t know how to describe the pain to you” She shook her head.

“I never have been in love with other woman, Hyun. So I don`t know how it feels to know that the person you love is going to marry other person. I understand what you are going to tell me but still… this problem that I am facing is killing me with no one to support me, Hyun” Yoseop desperately said, looking at Seohyun who is now also looking at him.

Seohyun exhaled slowly as she tried to read the eyes belongs to the man beside her. There are so many emotions in there. She can see pain, hope, anger and for some reason, love and care.

How can one`s eyes have all that emotions at the same time?

“Seop-” Seohyun`s words were cut with such a shocking move from the other man. Her eyes widen as she suddenly feel a slight pressure on her lips.

Yang Yoseop is kissing her.

_____

Mr. Seo and Mrs. Seo looked at each other, both didn`t know what to say and what to do. The father shrugged and just continued to eat his meal while the mother glanced at the three young man and woman in front of her.

Seohyun slowly and quietly slurped the soup that she loves so much, made by the one and only amazing woman that she knows, her mother of course. Never once during eating the dinner, she raised her head to look at her husband beside her and also Yoona who is sitting beside Doojoon.

Really, it is so awkward when you have your husband and also the woman that will soon be who you are right now in the same house, your parents` house and sitting at the same table, having dinner together. Seohyun just wanted to finish her dinner quickly and get into her room, not wanting to be disturbed after the whole shocking and fast moving day.

Yoona, being as polite as she could cleared before looking up at Seohyun`s parents, “This meal is so delicious, Mrs. Seo…” She complimented, smiling ever so widely to frame her nervous face.

Seohyun`s mother chuckled motherly that almost make Seohyun wanted to hug her, “This is just simple dishes that I cook in rush. I didn`t know that we have several guest today” She said, glancing at her daughter who still says nothing since she brought back the two guest.

Mr. Seo also chuckled and nodded to whatever his wife was saying, “It is good to meet you, Yoona and Doojoon… it has been so long since we last met, son” He looked at his son in law who raised his head almost immediately when his named was voice out.

“You looked slightly thin, my son…” Seohyun`s father really like to call everyone who is close to Seohyun as his son or daughter. He even call Yoseop son.

Doojoon his lips as he was drinking just now, “I just have lot of work to do at the company. That`s all. Your daughter had been taking care of me so well. There will be no way for me to fall sick” He said.

“I am so sorry for being here, Mr. Seo, Mrs. Seo. I will find a hotel and stay there so that I will not disturb your night…” There was a brief silent before but Yoona quickly swiped it away with her oh so caring idea of not wanting to stay at the house.

“Um…” Both of Seohyun`s parents didn`t say anything at first, didn`t really know what to say. They knew that it will of course be a disturbance to their daughter if Yoona stayed at the house but the woman is their guest. How can they let their guest slept at a hotel?

Just when Mr. Seo wanted to say thing that he thinks he should say regarding Yoona`s stupid idea, Seohyun stood up, taking her plates and cup with her, “Go ahead if you wanted to stay at other place. It is good that you know you are not welcome here” She said coldly while walking towards the sink.

Doojoon sighed, biting his lips hardly. God… this is so awkward.

_____

Seohyun nearly fall asleep when her bedroom`s door was pushed from the outside and a well-built figure entered, slowly walked towards the bed. She sighed, knowing already who the man is… that entering her room and now slowly, trying to wake her up since he didn`t know she still didn`t fall asleep, slipping himself on the bed, into the blanket with her.

The slightly small bed surely will not be comfortable for two people to share it together but Doojoon couldn`t care less about that. He has a sulking wife to be consoled and he needs, no matter what, break the ice cold Seohyun and bring back the lovely one.

“I haven`t asleep yet, you know…”

His heart almost fell out at the sudden voice and he froze when Seohyun slowly turned her body so that they were facing each other. Looking at the pretty face of her making he felt slightly relaxed and he slowly adjusted his position, making them both comfortable with his right hand carelessly on her petite waist.

“Hyun-”

“Am I too harsh?” Seohyun asked, cutting Doojoon`s words.

Doojoon blinked his eyes, “What?”

She sighed, fanning his face with warm breath, “I tried to be good. I tried not to lost my temper but every time I look at her, I can`t help it but to get angry. I am sorry if I am too harsh to Yoona”

“Ah…” Doojoon smiled very handsomely, finally understand what his wife was saying about, “You don`t have to be worried about that. I talked to Yoona just now and she is fine with it. She understands why you`re acting like that. So, don`t worry about it, okay?” He asked, slipping his left arm under Seohyun`s head, wanting to have as much skin contact as he could with his wife.

“And she is find with sleeping at the hotel, saying that she didn`t want you to be angrier than now”

Despite Doojoon`s attempt, Seohyun seems too oblivious to it. She moved her head casually and lay on Doojoon`s hand like they didn`t have any serious issue to talk about right at that moment.

“I think we need to clear on several important things, Doojoon” She said, looking into his eyes even though it is dark in the room. “We need to talk seriously into some matters”

“Okay…” He nodded although he wanted so much to do nothing other than cuddle with his lovely wife.

 Seohyun her lips, “Things between you and Yoseop… How do you want to settle it?”

“Um…” Honestly, he never thought that it will be the first thing that Seohyun wanted to talk about. “How do you think I can settle it?” He asked his wife, inching closer until their noses almost touch with each other. He can feel Seohyun`s thighs rubbing with him but again, Seohyun act like it is nothing, still with her thinking face.

“You are the CEO now, Doojoon” Seohyun said, “I think you can decide whatever you wanted for the company” She stopped for a while, wanting to see her husband`s reaction but when she gets nothing, she continued.

“If I were you I will just drop the debt thing. Your company`s making a lot more than what he owns you and with his current condition, please consider it”

“But-”

“His mother`s sick, Doo. He works alone at the café and if you still wanted the debt to be paid, I am sure that it will take a long time before everything`s clear”

Doojoon held his breath for a while. Honestly, he thinks the same before when he talked to Yoseop about this. Well, before Yoseop burst out of course. And now, when his own wife suggested the same thing, he`s sure that it is the smartest and the most correct decision for Yoseop`s case.

Nodding slightly, Doojoon hugged his wife a little closer, “Okay… I`ll tell him about it”

Seohyun raised her eyebrows, slightly shocked when Doojoon just agreed to what she suggested, “You agree?”

“Of course…” Doojoon smiled, “You are my personal assistance, Mrs. Yoon and also the other owner of the company, remember? Your thoughts can be used anytime necessary, love”

She wanted to bash whatever nonsense Doojoon was saying but she can`t help it but to feel touched with her husband`s words. Instead of saying anything, she just smiled shyly at him, burying her face on his clothed chest. He smelled nice, probably had taken his shower before.

“What next…?” Doojoon asked softly, not wanting to break the peace that slowly wrapped them both.

The small wife in her husband`s embrace blinked sleepily. She`s thinking hard on something. She`s thinking hard either to tell Doojoon about the kiss that she shared with Yoseop in the kitchen before or not.

Actually, it is not just a kiss, it is a passionate one. She also didn`t know why she responded to the sudden kiss from Yoseop. They`re friend, or so she thought. But after the kiss ended, they say nothing other than smile, as if they both want the kiss.

And then, Yoseop whispered to her, saying that she probably wanted to go back to her husband. And she just walked out of the kitchen like nothing had happen between them.

What is happening?

Why Yoseop kissed her?

Why did she respond to the kiss?

“Hyun…”

Seohyun blinked her eyes again, shoving away the thought of telling Doojoon about the kiss. They had bigger issues and she didn`t want to create any situation that can break her relationship with Doojoon. She needed him now.

“Yoona…” She whispered, “What about Yoona? What about us? What will happen after this? You told me before that you wanted to run with me. Is just a bluff because you wanted to bring me back or is it true?”

“I can only run with you if I don`t want to marry Yoona” Doojoon said without thinking twice, “If I bring you back to the city, I will have to divorce you or you will need to have another woman sharing the same position as you are, my wife”

“I don`t want to have two wife especially when I don`t love the other one. I love only you, Hyun. So, we need to run if we-”

“There is no other way, I guess…” Seohyun said, slowly agreeing to Doojoon`s crazy plan of them running together. “But Doo… Is it too risky? It seems easy, run to other country but it will have consequences, right? I am afraid that-”

“Shush…” Doojoon silence his wife with his hug, caressing her head again, “I know that you are afraid. So am I. I am also afraid, baby. But we have to take any risk if we wanted to be together, right? Because if we don`t we can never be together”

Seohyun closed her eyes, thinking of what Doojoon was saying. It is true. There are a lot of risks that they had to take. If they wanted to run, they need to make sure that Doojoon`s parents can never find them, can never track them.

They can`t use credit cards, they can`t stay at fancy hotel that need identification verification online, they can`t travel by flight since it needs online system verification also, they can`t do this, they can`t do that, they can`t do a lot of things.

They need money, they need perseverance, they need strong physical and mental, they need to be clever, silent and sneaky in everything they wanted to do. They need every other things that they never thinks they will use before.

Can they do this?

“What say you…?” Doojoon asked, slowly.

Seohyun was silence for a moment that Doojoon thought she had fall asleep when a steady and determined voice can be heard, piercing the cold, dark night, “Okay… we run…”

_______________________________________________________________________________________

oh my god... what had happened to me?

ever so suddenly the idea came i can`t wait till next week to post this to you guys...

so... here it is... another chapter...

actually... i have a few stories that i need to complete but i think i wanted to finish this one first so that my mind will not become mumble jumble out of sudden because when it happened, i lost idea and can`t post any update for you guys... so whoever subscribed to my other story that i still didn`t update, i hope you guys be patient, okay? i will finish my stories one by one...

how are you feeling about this chapter? i wrote it in like... 3 hours and straightly posted it for you guys... do tell me how do you feel about it so i can improve, okay?

love, Mera...