Epilogue

Mr and Mrs Yoon

_____

“Are we going to the lake again tonight?”

Yoseop took a glanced at the beautiful lady beside him and says nothing. He only flashed his usual manly but still cute smile with all the teeth sparkling white and pulled her hands towards their usual hang out place, the lake.

Seohyun looked at him with questioned eyes but decided to let him be. Lately the man had been acting really strange, being shy to be around her and talk less. She had been asking for umpteenth time, what is wrong but then the answer she gets still the same, “I am fine, Hyun”

Speaking of being fine, Seohyun suddenly remembered what had happened to her few days back, when she decided to stay back at the country side with Yoseop.

“Mother, father, please do something about this” Doojoon asked out desperately, looking at his parents with pleaded in his eyes.

Mrs. Yoon blinked her eyes, looked really innocent, “What do you want me to do? Your sister`s the one who wanted to stay there. What else can I say?”

“You are not going to stop her?” Doojoon`s mouth gaped in disbelief. He just can`t believe it that he lived with such heartless parents. “What kind of parents would not want their daughter to stay with them and plus, we just got together, all four of us as a family”

“Parents who didn`t want the daughter” Mrs. Yoon answered calmly right after Doojoon finished his words, “And don`t you ever called four of us a family, Yoon Doojoon. She isn’t a family of the Yoon, understand?”

“Moth-”

“I know that, Mrs. Yoon” Seohyun said, standing up from the couch and looked at both of her father and mother in front of her, “That`s why I wanted to stay with Yoseop instead of staying here and I know that you will allow it without much question. So, I think I better go now since-”

“Hyun” Doojoon stood up, grabbing onto his sister`s arm, preventing her from walking away. “Father, you are not going to do anything?” He asked his father, giving up on his mother already.

Instead of acting like a father and probably stop his daughter from leaving the house, Mr. Yoon just stay silent, looking at Doojoon, not even a glanced at Seohyun and raised one of his eyebrows in a mocking manner.

Doojoon scoffed loudly, “What a nice parents” He blurted out in frustration. “If you are not going to stop Hyun then, I will take my leave too together with my sister”

“Don`t you dare, Yoon Doojoon” Now did Mr. Yoon said something, standing up in the process. “Don`t you dare leave the house together with this woman”

“I am an adult and I believe that I can make my very own decision, Mr. Yoon” Doojoon said emphasizing the word Mr.

Mrs. Yoon also stood up and folded her arms together, “If you leave, you`re leaving everything else too. You can`t even take your clothes, money, anything with you at all. I don`t even think that you can live out there with nothing on you”

“Really…?” Doojoon raised his eyebrows, “We`ll see about that. Who will be the one begging me to come back since none of you two know who to manage the stupid company” He shouted out and pulled Seohyun out of the dungeon with him, leaving his mother shouting his name again and again.

In just 10 minutes, both of the brother and sister were at the public park, both breathing hard since they didn`t stop running since they left the house. However, never once did the older brother let his younger sister`s hand go. Their fingers stay intertwined ever since. As if they are really meant for each other.

“You stupid head” Seohyun hit Doojoon`s shoulder with her other hand, didn`t even think to pull out from the too comfortable and familiar grasp. “Why did you follow me?”

Doojoon in a huge amount of breath and looked at the woman, “Then what…? You want to let me watch you go away from me? I can never do that no matter what. You go and so do I”

She shook her head and pulled him together to that they were sitting on the grass. They sat closely, too closed that their shoulders met and anyone will look at them as a couple, sitting like that. “You`re making everything hard, Doo”

“You are the one who didn`t tell me anything about your stupid decision to leave” He breathed out softly, “You should at least tell me. if you don`t want me to follow at least I can arrange something for you, transport, money, place to stay or something. Not all so sudden like this”

“If you stay, you can do all that for me”

“If I stay, yes I can do all that but I don`t think I can see you ever again. Mother and father would never allow me to see you”

Seohyun had to stay silent for that one. Why can`t she thinks of that possibility? Doojoon is right. If she left and Doojoon stays, they can never meet again. Unless they sneak secretly but she doubts that their parents would allow that to happen. “Do you know…?”

“Hmm…?”

“Do you know why mother and father hates me so much, Doo?”

Doojoon looked at Seohyun and their eyes met. Such a pair of beautiful eyes this woman in front of him has. There are so many emotions, so many questions, so many doubts, so many hopes that he wished he can read all of it. “I am sorry, Hyun”

“Tell me, Doo” She said, slowly but deep towards his heart, “I know that I am here because mother was but it can`t be the only reason why she hates me so much. She didn`t even look at me when I told you guys about earlier and although I just knew about my real mother, I feel really hurt seeing my own mother act like that towards me”

“Hyun-”

“Am I not beautiful enough, Doo?”

“What are you-”

“Am I stupid? But I managed to be the best employee before. Or am I not thin enough? But I am only-”

“Hyun” Doojoon called out sharply and she immediately stopped trashing out. He sighed deeply and leaned towards her so that not only their fingers but their forehead touched, “Why don`t you stop thinking about them and plan ahead your new life? They didn`t want us anymore and regretless to say, I am not sad at all. If they treat us like things, I don`t think they should be called parents”

“But I still want to-”

“Just think about us now, okay?” He said, hot breath fanning their faces, “Just think on how we will live now on. You said that you wanted to live with Yoseop so why don`t we headed there now. It is getting dark”

Seohyun sighed, knowing that Doojoon will not tell her the truth that she wanted to know. She just had the hunch saying that her brother knew the real reason why her mother hates her so much but it is probably too hurtful for her to know that he didn`t want to reveal it. More or less, she trusts Doojoon. She just had to trust him.

“We are here”

Seohyun looked up from her long day dreaming and noticed that they are not at their usual hang out place. This place… she had never been here. Surrounded by very beautiful trees with flower scattered on the pathway was where they were now. Yellow leaves and pink flowers were all over them. Seohyun felt nothing else other than peace and calm. No more distress, just this beautiful place, her and Yoseop.

“Where is this place? Why didn`t I know about here?”

Yoseop smiled softly, pulling Seohyun towards one chair at the side and both of them took their seat side by side, “This is actually the garden that my family owned”

“Your… what…?” Seohyun`s eyes widened, couldn`t believe her ears and she took another look at the place, “You got to be kidding me, Yang Yoseop”

“My father own this small piece of land, given by my grandfather and he didn`t know what to do with it. Since my mother loves flower so much, he started to plant flowers here and once in a while, we stayed here all day long, doing nothing, just staring at this peaceful trees and the sky” He said, looking up towards the now had turn dark sky.

“This is such a beauty, Seop. How lucky you are to have this place”

“And do you want to know something that my father had once told me?”

She looked at him in the eyes eagerly, waiting for him to say that he had another place like this, given from his father. But what did come out from that manly mouth shocked her to death.

“My father told me to bring only the people I love here and never once show this place for others” He said slowly, gauging for her respond, “He said that was the reason why he built this place. He built if for my mother and he wanted me to use this place for the same reason”

“Seop-”

“I know that you need time. I know that you can`t loves me like I love you because deep in your heart, you still can`t forget your love towards your brother and I swear I understand it. But I just wanted to show you how much you mean for me. I just want you to know that I will never bring any other woman other than you here. Although you might push my love, I will never bring other woman here. This is only for you”

Seohyun wanted to cry for all the sweet words. And she did cry. Silent tears drop on their intertwined hand and she sniffed slowly, letting the man wiped the tears away.

“I am sorry if I pushed you too much, Hyun. You can take all the time you wanted. You can do anything you wish you wanted to. I can wait 1000 years for you. I can wait till in the heaven for you. I will wait for you forever and I will-”

“Marry me”

“…”

“…”

“…”

Hold up.

Hold the up.

Yoseop`s eyes turned three times bigger than its normal size and his mouth gaped, “I`m… sorry?”

“Marry me, Yang Yoseop”

“Hyun-”

“Marry me so that I can forget about other man. Marry me and make me love you because I knew that I can`t make it happen if you don`t tied me up with you. Marry me so that I can love you back. Please… help me forget about Doojoon and love you instead, Yoseop”

“But Hyun-”

“Do you love me, Seop?”

“Yes”

“Do you want me?”

“Absolutely”

“Then why are you questioning when I proposed to you?”

Yoseop snickered in disbelief. First of all, he was in the middle of pouring out his heart to the woman he loves. Second, this is definitely not the event that he had in mind. Third, he was supposed to be the one who proposing and not the other way around.

“Are you serious about this?”

“Yang Yoseop…” Seohyun gritted her teeth, “Do. You. Want. To. Marry. Me. Or. Not?”

He chuckled at the cuteness overload and his lips, smiling gently, Yoseop leaned closer toward the woman, “Of course I would love to marry you, Hyun and I promised you that I will make you love me. I will make you look only me and me only. I will make you smile brightly again and laugh happily ever after”

Seohyun slowly smiled and nodded. Somehow, she just knew that she can trust Yoseop. She just had to trust him, just like she trusted Doojoon.

They smiled lovingly towards each other, staying closed and scanning each other face perfect face. Seohyun`s eyes wandered from Yoseop`s nose to his lips that he just now, moist and very kissable. Embarrassed to make the first move again, she blurt out, “Are you going to kiss me or we are going to just getting awed by each other`s perfection?”

Yang Yoseop chuckled again.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys.... 

How are you? It has been so long, is it? I am so sorry. I am just very busy with exams and assignments and presentations and so on and bla bla bla... Didn`t even lay on my bed till 12 and wake up at 6... Ughh... University`s life... 

Anyway, i wrote this in like... what.... 2 hours for you guys. So what do you guys think of the epilogue? Good? Not Good? Tell me... i need to know...

So, this will be the end of this series. the next one i am going to focus on my ither story featuring Byun Baekhyun... Although i didn`t know when i can update it but i will do my best to write for you guys... Do subscribed and supported me on that one too, okay? 

I need your support and do comment on this one...

Love, Mera