Chapter 6

The story of us.

Exactly at 6.30 in the morning the alarm sounded and Lizzy and Jihyo woke up. Jihyo who had just slept hours back felt really blank and in a daze but her brain was working frantically. She remembered the alarm and the mission that she had to do so she told Lizzy to prepare as well. Kwangsoo entered to make sure that everyone was ready and he noticed the bottle of water beside the girls’ bed.

“Noona, can I have a drink?” Kwangsoo asked while pointing to the bottle.

“Owh. Sure, but let noona drink first okay. Then you can take the rest.”

Jihyo took her phone and typed a quick message before keeping it in her pocket.

Jihyo: Good morning Commander! I drank water like you asked me too. It helped a bit! But I still feel like sleeping. Hehe. Don’t be too rough later!

Jong kook did not see Jihyo throughout the whole game thus far. He had seen Jaesuk and had been monitoring Haha who was being tossed around by the mission team. He decided to look for Gary and see how he was doing. As he walked on the open deck, he heard screams not far from him.

“WHO AM I?” He heard a familiar guy voice shouting out loud to the sea.

“YOU ARE JAMSIL KANG GARY!” Replied the female, screaming as loud as the male.

Jong kook walked towards the screams and finally he saw two familiar people doing the titanic pose at the end of the ship. His heart was boiling when he saw Jihyo laughing and leaning back onto Gary who was holding her tight.

“YA! KANG GARY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Jong kook unable to suppress his anger shouted at them.

Both Jihyo and Gary were shocked hearing the shout. Jihyo froze looking at Jong kook who was staring daggers at her before he started to walk away. Gary let her go and when she was left alone, she went looking for Jong kook instead of the map puzzle pieces. She could not find him anywhere even though she kept bumping into Gary and Haha and tried to hide whenever she saw them.

Jongkook on the other hand noticed that Jihyo was looking for him but he went the opposite direction everytime she was nearby. He knew he would be angry and would just tear her nametag without any hesitation. He decided to disturb the people in jail. That was when he heard of the plan of passing the puzzle pieces to Jihyo to complete the mission.

When Jihyo came by, he was tied up and held back by the other members of the mission team. Jihyo while taking the puzzle pieces got close to Jong kook despite the requests from the mission team for her to leave. She managed to whisper to his ear before pulling his hair and leaving.

“Saranghae Kim Jong kook” was what he heard before he had his hair pulled.

That was enough for him to get all of his energy back. He pulled out of the tangle and chased after her until the captain’s cabin. Jong kook pulled her and removed her nametag and Jihyo who was shocked at the sudden strength pulling her that she fell on her back after her nametag was torn. Jong kook pulled her up carefully and checked on her but Jihyo just walked away to proceed to the jail.

Jihyo had already left the cruise without waiting for Jong kook since she was exempted from the punishment. Jong kook quickly followed after and caught her before she entered her car.

“Hey, let me drive you back. Come. We can talk in the car.”

“Minhee is going to ask questions. And besides, you’re going to be tired driving from Busan to Ilsan then to Anyang. Just go back.”

“Are you angry with me?” Jong kook asked while lifting up her chin to make her look at him.

“Yah! People are going to see!”

“Are you angry with me? That’s what I want to know.”

“Isn’t that supposed to be my question? Huh. How can you ask that after you shout at me and Gary and then pushing me to the ground that hard?”

Jong kook looked around and saw that the other members were still in the cruise. He pushed Jihyo into her car and he entered it as well. Since the windows were heavily tinted he did not worry about people seeing them. He hugged her tight after he had locked the doors.

“ahhh. Oppa! What is this?”

“I just missed you.”

Jihyo pulled herself away from his hug. “That’s all?”

“Erhmm. Sorry for pushing you so hard on the ground.”

“And…”

“Jihyo yah… you can’t expect me to apologise for shouting at you? I was just doing it for show. Everyone expects me to be the strong commander. I always scold Gary for getting close to you anyway. And I think you owe me and apology as well.”

“Mwuh? Na? You’re Crazy!” and Jihyo pulled his hair.

“YAHHH! It hurts!”

Jihyo remembered that she had pulled his hair before and so she went closer to him and hugged him by his waist. Jihyo noticed a rather fleshy part at Jong kook’s neck just below his jaw and kissed him deeply there. Jong kook who was surprised by her kiss just shuddered at how deeply the kiss was.

“I’m sorry? But pulling hairs has always been my specialty as well.”

“Call it even then?”

“Mwuh?! ANDWAE! You can’t keep scolding Gary. I would not if you are just acting or really jealous.”

“Me? Jealous? HAHAHAHA.”

“Well, Aren’t you?”    

“Nope. Why should I be when you already promise me to work hard in our relationship?”

“Owh. Jinjja. Okay. I’m going to call Gary every day and see what other romantic acts we can come out with.”

Jong kook flicked her forehead hard and then glared at her. Jihyo was just laughing, her hand on her tummy. Jong kook gave up and was about to open the door to leave when Jihyo took his hands. Jihyo had moved herself to sit on his lap and rested her head on his chest. It was a squeeze but the close proximity it felt as if they were one.

“I love you Jihyo yah.”

“I know Oppa. I love you too and Gary….YAHHH!” Jihyo screamed when Jong kook bite the top of her head.

“Fine! I’m jealous. And I’m going to keep biting you if you don’t stop talking about him!”

Jihyo laughed and then she suddenly stopped. Jong kook had looked at her intently with a serious face. Jihyo’s eyes grew wider unsure of what is happening at that moment. Jong kook was still staring at her. Jihyo tried to open to speak but nothing came out of . Jong kook leaned in slowly and Jihyo started to blush.

“I love you Jihyo yah. Please don’t look at other man.” And leaned in for a passionate kiss. It was so passionate that Jihyo had to return the kiss with as much vigour and they were both panting when there was a knock on the door.

Jihyo was blushing and she went back to her seat and pretended to sleep. Jong kook made sure he did not look suspicious and lowered down the window.

“Owh. Minhee ah… Are you driving Jihyo back home? “

“Omo! Kim Jong kook shi! Erm.. Erm… ani. Baek Chang Joo shi is here. He’s driving her back. I’ll be together with them. What are you doing here?”

“Ahhh. We were just discussing about our schedule since both of us and Jaesuk Hyung needs to meet the PD soon. And I was waiting for Gap Jin but it’s cold outside. I told Jihyo to just sleep. Well, I better go. The others seem to be coming out.”

Once Jong kook got on his car, Minhee sat at the back while Chang Joo sat at the driver’s seat beside Jihyo who had really fallen asleep. Chang Joo looked at Minhee through the rear view mirror and spoke to her while driving away.

“Minhee ah. When do you think I should break the news to Jihyo. You know her best, you’re her cousin.”

“Oppa, I suggest you get to know her before acting on what Jihyo’s omeonim words. I’m on nobody’s side now.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sry for the short chapters! College just started and it's my final year. So things are starting to be HECTIC!!!! But I should be updating Every Friday or weekend once everything cooled down. (That's my timeslot for most of my fandom activities! hahaha!)

Anyway!!!! 

40 SUBSCRIBERS
1057 VIEWS!!!! WOOOHOOOO! THANK YOU DEAR READERS~! 

Again, sorry if it's too short but I hope you enjoy the 2 chapters!