Daddy's sick (part 1)

You, me and kids.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a really fine morning for both of the kids. But not for their daddy...
Ziyu and his brother barged in their parents' room early in the morning, though it wasnt that loud when they barged in. But Luhan already got up in a daze.
"Aigoo, Kids. Why are you guys up so early?" Luhan sat on his bed, yawning loudly as the kids climb up on their parents' bed.
"Just waytup!" Ziyu yelled, mis-pronouncing 'wake up' as he jumps on the bed. "Baba's awake baby." Luhan pulled Ziyu in his lap and kissed him on the forehead.
While Haowen was already on top of Sehun's back as Sehun is still sleeping laying on his stomach. Sehun wasnt a morning person and he'd be cranky when he wakes up but Haowen was sure enough his daddy wont do him any harm if he... *pokes pokes*. No response.. *pokes at Sehun's side.* No response.
 
"Oh my! BABAAAAA! Daddy ith deaddddd!!" Haowen screamed, almost tearing up while bounce on his daddy's back. Hoping that it'll make his daddy rise up from the dead. "Daddy wake up!! Dont die." Haowen cried, this time he was wailing like a whale with his mouth wide open, knuckles wiping his tears.
Luhan laughed and pulled Haowen onto him. "Daddy's not dead, Haowen-ah." Luhan's reassured. "He's just sleeping because he's tired. Arent you Sehun-ah?" Luhan used his foot to shake's Sehun's body. But Sehun didnt squirm or move at all. "Sehun? Honey?" Luhan starts to panic. He Placed both of his kids down, and starts to shake Sehun's body vigorously. 
"Sehun!!!" Luhan, now starts to cry. "Call the ambulance!" Luhan shouted but his kids doesnt even know how to use the phone. He then quickly got down from their bed, with Haowen holding Ziyu tightly. Haowen cupped his little brother's cheek and make Ziyu look at him. "Ziyu-ah. Everything is okay. *sobs* Dont panic.*sobs* Daddy will be fine. *sobs* Just stay with gege. *sniffs*" He assured his little brother. Knowing that his little brother might be too young to understand what death is. 
Ziyu looked up his gege in confusion but nodded anyway. Ziyu reached his arm out and uses his sleeve to wipe his HaoHao ge's tears and snot.
"Hao-ge. If dada is otay why crwy?" Ziyu asked. The question caught Haowen offguard. "Anio. Hao-ge juth wanna cry no reathon." Haowen successfully made a legit reason. Well done boy.

As Luhan panicking, thrashing around the house searching for his mobile phone. Suddenly.. "Luhaaaaaan babe." He heard Sehun called out his name. "Sehun!" Luhan rushed back to their bedroom. Little did he know, his babies were already there both laying on Sehun's back. "Get these two off me.*coughs*" Sehun pleaded.
Haowen w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter