HaoYu's Icecream day

You, me and kids.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some parents might think the Oh's family spoil their kids too much. They started judging the kids about their bad and naughty behaviour. Haowen and Ziyu are inseperable, all of the neighbourhood knew that, since they are the most adorable siblings but they are known about their playful personalities.

 

Though all of the negative comments on how rude their kids hurts Luhan's feeling. But he'll never mis-lead his children. He made sure he gives as much as love and confort he could provide for his babies,he'd been suffering when he carried them.in his womb and he wont let the pain he felt went worthless. 

 

He ever cried overnight after having a phonecall from their neighbour talking about Haowen and Ziyu's bad attitude while being babysitted by the neighbours. Luhan did scold his children but soon apolagise about it because he just couldnt stand seeing his babies sad and cry.

 

Maybe that's why his children became like that. His weakness is, he couldnt see his children sad. He wants to see them smile and happy. And it constantly made Luhan's day seeing them so bright. 

 

But he must figure some ways to discipline his babies without spanking or giving heavy punishments. Only Sehun could handle both of the kids but since his husband works from 9 to 5, Its hard to discipline their kids because of Sehun's absence.

 

But the good thing is Sehun's off day is on everyweeked. And everymonth on one of Sehun's day off, they would go on a family date and named the day as 'HaoYu's icecream day.' 

 

They always ask for the same flavour everytime they visit the local icecream shop.

 

Haowen loves his Chocolate chips icecream and Ziyu's favourite is strawberry sundae.

 

If their orders were given wrongly, the will sure throw a tantrum in the middle of the cafe and makes sure they got what they wanted then they'll stop.

 

Some families from their neighbourhood often praise Haowen's smarthead and Ziyu's polite greetings whenever he passes by anyone he saw.

 

But still, their attitude would always change when little things ruin their mood.

 

--

 

Haowen and Ziyu was sitting on the soft mat in their nursery. Haowen was sipping his juicebox while Ziyu plays with his socks.

 

He has a very very bad habbit about his socks.

 

Once, their babysitter in the nursery scold Ziyu to not bite his socks because its very dirty. Ziyu then messes all the storybooks on the shelf until he was given a candy then he'll stop.

 

He often brings up his legs, bending it,making sure that his socks covered toe reaches to his mouth and start nipping. Even Luhan couldnt convince Ziyu to stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter