Hurt

You, me and kids.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan really loath seeing his babies hurt or injured.

 

Yes. He'll go all crazy with just a little tiny scrath on Haowen or Ziyu. Ofcourse any mother would react the same. But Luhan, quite overreacting. 

 

Theres this one time, when Ziyu fell down and hurt his knees, showing few scratches on his baby skin a bit blood. Luhan immediately called his husband.

 

"Sehun! Sehun! We need to bring Ziyu to the hospital now!" Luhan's voice were shaking and he was crying. Though Ziyu didnt really do anything about his knee. He just sat quietly and presses the wet towel on his wound. Slightly hissing at how hurt it felt but Ziyu didnt cry. He thinks he's a big boy now.

 

Hearing the shocking phone call from Luhan, Sehun rushed back home thinking it was serious. But after seeing his baby's little wound, he could'nt help but laugh and facepalmed because of his idiot bubbly husband.

 

''Lu, dont worry. Its nothing. Its just a sc--" ,

 

"Its nothing?! Cant you see he's bleeding Oh Damnit Sehun!" 

 

"Its not really that bad. He could handle it right, cupcake?" Sehun kisses his boo boo and Ziyu nodded.

 

"Tuptake is big boy." Ziyu stated. Luhan could'nt help but to giggle.

 

"Maybe i was overreacting." Luhan rubbed his temple.

 

"You are" Says Sehun but kisses his husband's forehead anyway.

 

"But its good to see how you care about our babies."

 

"Ofcourse i care! They're my babies!" Luhan hit Sehun on the chest lightly.

 

"Ours" Sehun giggled.

 

"By the way, where's Haowen?" Sehun asked rather confuse because they just have been fetched from their nursery and Haowen was suppose to be there since the kids are always together.

 

Luhan paused. 

 

"OH MY F**KING GOD, I LEFT HAOWEN AT THE NURSERY'S PLAYGROUND!"

 

Luhan panicked and started to shake again.

 

They then rushed back to the nursery, seeing Haowen quietly sitting down on the swing with his yellow Superman backpack. Sehun felt relieved, but Luhan.. He dashed out of the car and huggled Haowen.

 

Peppering kisses all over Haowen's face chanting the word 'sorry' multiple of times.

 

"Baba left me." Haowen was in thr edge of tears. "Baba and Ziyu left me. I ran chathing behind your car but you were too fatht i cant..", "Shhh. Baba so so sorry."Luhan hugged his little Haohao tighter feeling so bad.

 

"Baba never will leave my little superman ever again. I promise. Baba was a bit crazy after your little brother got hurt so baba went home instead and forgot about you." Luhan explained and cried too.

 

He was so stupid that he forgot his child.

 

"I forgive you." Haowen smiled and pecked Luhan's cheek.

 

Ziyu crawled to his daddy's lap and snuggled on his big daddy's chest. Feeling quite tired and yawned.

 

"Baba left Haohao ge. Baba benben." Although Sehun couldnt reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter