Where's daddy? (Part 1)

You, me and kids.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haowen and Ziyu hates it when their daddy went on a business trip. Though only for a couple of days, but still. They'll be crying at night searching for daddy.

 

Even if Sehun works from nine to five, He made sure that he spends quality time with his family. Giving them all the love he could provide.

 

But when Sehun was assigned for a business trip, he hestitated for quite a while before making his decision.

 

Surely, he dont wanna leave his family. He ever thought of bringing them together but that was actually a bad idea because Haowen and Ziyu arent ready for travelling yet. And he thinks that sitting 8 hours in the airplane would bore them plus they having hard time tolerating with new environments. 

 

Perhaps he could bring them together when they're old enough. 

 

The other thing that Sehun really dislike is, telling Luhan.. no. Telling the kids that he would be away for a couple of days. They would sulk continuously, might as well won't spare any glance to daddy.

 

At first, Luhan too, never liked having Sehun so distant. He missed him too much it would make him go crazy. But Luhan slowly learned that he have to bear with it since its Sehun's job and he's doing it for the sake of the Ohs.

 

And recently, Sehun was assigned to go to New York with some of his colleagues to take a peek of how their branch's progress.

 

And today, Sehun will have to confront to his children for the heartbreaking news. He honestly don't wanna tell the kids, but if the kids knew about it. They'll probably won't forgive him. Ever.

 

"Lu. You know I couldn't tell them about this. I really don't wanna leave. But I have to. Help me please." Sehun's pleaded his husband. Asking for a hand to confront the babies. But instead, he earned a giggle from Luhan.

 

"Well, do I get something in return if I help you?" Luhan threw him a naughty smirk.

 

Sehun traveled his hands down to Luhan's bottom. Giving his bum light squeeze making his husband moan in delight.

 

"Of course. Anything you want." Sehun smirked rather playfully. 

 

••

 

As they were cuddling after the aftermath of their 'midnight escapade', Sehun, who was showering affection to his husband. Kissing and nipping on the baby skin of Luhan. Until they heard a soft knock on their door. Both of them got up and put on their pants, and expected. Ziyu was outside the door with his teddy pressed on his chest. The married couples thank the heavens that they've finished making love without Ziyu interrupting. 

 

Luhan opened the door and Ziyu stomped in with a pout. "What's wrong cupcake?" Sehun asked, knowing that his little cupcake is having trouble sleeping. 

 

"tuptake can't sleep." Ziyu tried to climb on his parent's be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter