New start

You, me and kids.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having two sons of Oh Sehu, Luhan couldnt get any better.

He was so tired taking care of the two brats. But when Luhan re-think about living without Haowen and Ziyu, his life might be boring and he'd could die of boredom. 

 

Luhan loves his husband very much, since they have been together for almost ten years, but he still couldnt get enough of his husband minus the drive.

But sometimes, there are things that bothers Luhan everynight when he was carrying Haowen in his womb.

He often thinks about how their future will be, and Sehun didnt have a decent job back then. How wonders how will they give their baby a wonderful life without a balanced finance.

 

But after giving birth to Haowen, the world changes. Everything started to change completely. Haowen existence was like a blessing for the married couples. Sehun got a job in a big company and his pay are quite good too.

And there was it, Sehun finally could support his family.

 

And things started to get exciting.

When Haowen was 6 month old, they were so happy to see Haowen was making progress on growing up. 

 

How?

Well, theres this time when Luhan was going to cook lunch in the kitchen and left Haowen on the donald duck baby mat, making him drink a bottle of milk while watching Thomas the train on the telly.

 

After Luhan finished preparing lunch and waits for his husband to comeback home for lunch, he went out to where Haowen was left off and he started to panic, finding Haowen nowhere in sight.

 

Luhan search all over the place, the telly was showing another baby show. Atfirst he thought someone kidnapped his child and  he had cried so hard that day while searching for Haowen in the entire house.

 

Unexpectedly, Luhan heard a giggle coming out from the kitchen.Luhan was so sure its his baby.

So he went in with tears streaming down his cheek and saw Haowen under the dining table. How relieved Luhan felt. He then carried Haowen up, carefully not to bump his baby's head on the table and peppered kissed all over Haowen's face. "Dont ever do that to baba again." Luhan nuzzled on his baby's soft cheek.

 

Luhan was wondering how did his little cookie went from the living room to the kitchen.

Atfirst he thought someone placed his baby there, but it was impossible. Then he thought negatively about paranormal creatures that drags his baby to the kitchen and hid him under the table. That freaks him out. So that day when Sehun got back home for Lunch, he was surprised by a priest blessing their home with holy water and chanting about spirits to leave their house.

 

After that, Sehun then called his office so that he could take a leave for the day as there have been 'emergencies' happened.

Ofcourse Luhan has told what exactly happen to their little cookie and about the priest coming to their house for blessings.

 

Sehun almost burst into laughter that day after Luhan explained each and everything not leaving any details off.

Luhan was so purely embarrassed after finding out that his baby learned crawling and Haowen crawled to the kitchen earlier that day. But Luhan didnt mind having the priest in their house cause their house might have some sort of 'things' accor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter