Where's daddy? (Part 2)

You, me and kids.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After being in the plane for straight 8 long hours. He finally woke up, slightly wincing the cramp he's having on his . But he felt relieve, soon he'll be able to contact his family back in Korea. Yay!

 

The plane has landed safely. As Sehun went off board, he walked into the arrival area. Slightly searching for a big paper with his name on. 

 

He was informed that as soon as he reached newyork , there will be employees of the company's branch will be fetching him from the airport.

 

His eyes caught the big banner showing, "Oh Sehun" and he then went towards a pair of man and a woman.

 

Sehun had learnt English very well. Not to mention he was quite fluent too. He's a fast learner and was a very bright young man.

 

"Hello there." Sehun greeted the pair, conversing in English. "Hi. You must be Sehun." The man smiled, he's very charming and aged in his early 30's. "Yes. I am. Nice to meet you.. Mr..?" Sehun shook his hand. "Oh. I haven't introduced my self, I'm Joe. And this is Stephanie." Joe also didn't forget to introduce the woman. 

 

"Nice to meet you." Sehun gave then a warm smile. Revealing the crescent he made on his eyes whenever he smiles widely.

 

But something about the way Ms.Stephanie looks at Sehun made him feel uneasy.

 

"Your workmates has arrived earlier than you, there will be a quarters for employees from other branch to live temporarily. So don't worry about accommodation. " Ms. Stephanie explained, though her tone are a bit flirtatious. Sehun just nodded. 

 

Sehun was in the limousine with Stephanie and Joe. He feels so exhausted and it's almost 8 p.m.

 

As soon as he went to the quarters, he would wash up and face time with his families. Oh how he misses his babies so much. Especially his husband. 

 

"So Sehun, what is your position in the company? " Stephanie broke the silence, making Sehun sat straight. "Koreans are so polite ye." Joe chuckled.

 

"I am the Chief Financial officer of the company. I am here to show the interns about the financial progress of our branch in NY. And yes, We have been taught to have manners and to have humility since we're babies." Sehun explained. "Oh Wow. Maybe we should visit South Korea sometimes." Joe suggested. 

 

"You should." Sehun added.

 

Ms Stephanie was staring at Sehun the whole time, and sometimes tried to draw Sehun's attention by putting on her lipstick,pouting a bit to show her plump lips(not).

 

Sehun doesn't really care. All he wants is to get to his stay and facecam. He wants his babies now!

 

"I think we're here. Well I'll see you tomorrow at 9 p.m at the lobby. We'll start off tomorrow." Joe informed. Sehun agreed by nodding and bowed exactly 90°.

 

As he went in to the quarters, a man showed up. "You must be Oh Sehun?" the man asked. "Yes." Sehun smiled albeit the exhaustion started swallowing up. "Follow me." The man nudged and smiled. Leading Sehun to a room, which most likely a hotel room. "Here will be your stay for 4 days, Have a good rest Mr.Oh." He opened the door and hand him the keys. "Thank you very much." Sehun bowed. "No biggie." The man then ran off.

 

°°

 

"Hello?" Sehun waved his hand in front of the camera on his laptop. "Daddyyyyyyyyyy!" Ziyu shouted happily while jumping on Luhan's lap."Oofff. Calm down cupcake." Luhan giggles while pulling Ziyu's panda onesie so he sat quietly.

 

"Aww. Look at my cute little panda." Sehun giggled. "I miss you, Luhan." Sehun says, his voice were low with sorrow. He felt so lonely.

 

"Aw. Honey, cheer up. only 3 days and you'll be home." Luhan smiled at the end of the line. "4 to be exact." , "3 minus today." Luhan replied.

 

"D-daddyy? " Haowen tries to jump so he could see his daddy through the web.

 

"Haohao baby?" Sehun laughed how Haowen tiptoed so he could see his daddy.

 

"I love you daddy. I'm sorry I didn't say i love you earlier. Haohao misses daddy so much. Haohao wanna daddy now!" Haowen burst into tears as Luhan held him up so he could face his daddy.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter