Junhyung to the rescue

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kikwang came into the room seconds later. I just stood there, motionless. I didn’t know what to think. I didn’t know what to do.

“Junhyung. You know Hyunseung?”

I still couldn’t quite comprehend the situation. So, I just kept quiet.

Soon, the rest of the boys, except for Dongwoon came running in.

“What was that all about? Are you crazy?” Doojoon began shouting at Junhyung.

“Doojoon, can you please keep it down? There is a patient here.” Kikwang pointed towards Hyunseung.

Doojoon muttered an apology but he was still glaring at Junhyung.

“Junhyung, care to tell us what happened back there?” It was Yoseob’s turn to ask.

I looked at my friends and was innerly deliberating whether should I tell the whole ridiculous story. I took a deep breath and told them everything from the beginning.

 

 

“So, you mean you saw him in your dream?” I nodded.

“Wow. This is just…wow” Yoseob said with his mouth hung open.

“Junhyung, I … I didn’t know that…I shouted back then..I’m ..well…” Doojoon stuttered. I held up one of my hand to let him know that it was alright and I didn’t blame him or anything.

“What happened to them though?” Yoseob asked while walking towards Hyunseung’s bed. “He looks so frail. Will he be alright?”

Kikwang sighed, “ Both Dongwoon and Hyunseung were on their way home late one night, just two weeks ago when they met an accident. Hyunseung was driving and unfortunately, the driver of the oncoming car was drunk. The car collided with Hyunseung’s car head-on and Hyunseung suffered the most injuries. Dongwoon suffered a gash on his forehead, which is pretty much healed by now, and a broken arm. Hyunseung…well..” Kikwang paused.

“He suffered a broken leg and because the impact was so great, it caused several of his ribs to be broken in several places. He also suffered from a concussion. All I can say is that he’s seriously injured but he’s in a stable condition right now. He hasn’t woken up since then. I’m monitoring his condition everyday and I just hope that he won’t suffer any other complications.”

Everyone in the room went silent.

“No wonder he looks pale. Poor Hyunseung.” Yoseob squeezed Hyunseung’s left hand.

“Both Dongwoon and Hyunseung are orphans. They stayed together since they were teenagers. That’s why nobody visits them.” Kikwang explained.

“We can visit them then, right Junhyung?” Yoseob looked me with much eagerness. I smiled and nodded. Kikwang then excused himself because he had to get back to work. The three of us remained in Hyunseung’s room. My mind was still blank. I continued staring at Hyunseung’s face and I couldn’t beli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter