My angel

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes shot open. Groaning ,I turned around to look at my clock. It was not on the desk when it should be. I slowly got up and realized that I actually kicked my clock against the wall and it’s still showing 6 am. Damnit. Why did I wake up? Why did I have to wake up when I finally get to know his name.

“Hyunseung”

I smiled as I said his name. Somehow it fits. That name. It fits him perfectly. Strange as it seems, I don’t really mind dreaming about him all the time, although I also began to wonder why is it that I started dreaming about him now.  It just happened all of a sudden and come to think about it, it’s kinda creepy.

I was about to enter into my bathroom when I heard banging on my door.

“Junhyung, are you in there? Open this door right now!”

I rolled my eyes. Doojoon. What the hell he wants from me? I slowly walked to my door and swung it open.

“Why didn’t you answer my calls? I was so worried!!” Doojoon literally screamed while walking into my house.

“I fell asleep. I didn’t know I slept that long”

Doojoon just raised an eyebrow before sighing.

“Sorry, I was just worried. You know that right?”

I smiled and nodded. Closing the door and I walked into the kitchen and took out two glasses to pour us some orange juice.

“I’ m having dinner with Yoseob soon. Wanna join us?”

I handed Doojoon his glass (and he said thank you) and took a sip of orange juice from my glass.

“Nah, I won’t wanna ruin your dinner.”

“He won’t mind. He loves having you around anyways. He asked me about you most of the time.”

I quickly finished my orange juice and looked at Doojoon. “I don’t feel like going out today Doojoon. Please understand”

Doojoon just continued staring at the table and he finally agreed to not push me into going out for dinner with him and Yoseob.

“Remember Junhyung. If you need anything, just call me”

I nodded my head for the upteempth time today. I literally had to push Doojoon out of my house. As soon as he was gone I took out my shirt and got ready to bathe. Once again I found myself thinking about Hyunseung. While I was in the shower, I kept imagining his face. His voice. Those delicate fingers. I wished to hold those fingers so badly. I need to see him again.

I quickly took a shower, dressed up and laid down on my bed. I tried to sleep but I was too wide awake. I kept tossing around on my bed and tried to go back to sleep but in vain. Feeling angry I got up and walked into my bathroom. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and I suddenly remembered about having some sleeping pills. I dashed to the closet and stared frantically searching for the sleeping pills. My eyes caught sight of it and I quickly took it out and downed two pills at once. Feeling satisfied, I went back to bed and hoped that sleep will find me once again.

***********************

I opened my eyes and this time, I was not on a hill anymore. I was actually walking along the beach. Did I just hear seagulls? The sounds of the waves are like heavenly music. I took a deep breath and enjoyed the fresh cool air.

“Hey, you are here too”

I quickly spun around to see him. I knew it was him. I recognized his voice. And there he was, with that smile.

“Hey back at ya.”

Hyunseung just smiled and continued walking towards me. I felt my heart racing a little bit and I was trying to think of something to say but nothing came up. Feeling nervous, I just stared at Hyunseung til he was just i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter