(8-13) Author Update {Check Regularly}

Fantasy {JYP Entertainment's New Girl Group} Apply Now!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7m4s7Qd0J1qihji8o2_500.gif  http://31.media.tumblr.com/39cf2f092e83d0db9e3b7ddd2882a5ce/tumblr_mmc4704QLT1s5fxdjo1_500.gif  http://31.media.tumblr.com/2b21773eb85f010bbf302964d9bc1a08/tumblr_mx5jh6TZbJ1r7i517o3_500.gif  http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llu3ovy05k1qdnc6qo1_500.gif

Author Updates

heart-dividers.png
(8-4)✽ Hey guys its me, some of you are still probably fixing your applications and that is totally fine with me. Take your time with the application don't rush at all. You are wondering why I am doing an update well as an author I want to remind you guys if you are applying and I hope you are is to ALWAYS read the cheat sheets, rules and of course you can ask me for help if you need some! I don't mind helping you guys at all! When you are apply make sure to detail everything. That's why my character application is a example so you guys can see and get what I'm talking about. I really do hope all will support and apply! This is my first ever apply fanfiction and I'm grateful to everyone who has subscribed and upvoted it means the world to me. The source code is finally up but make sure to check chapter 5 for the changes I made! :)

(8-5)✽ Hey guys I reviewed some of the characters that have applied and to those three who applied thank you so much for applying. To those applicants please do fix your applications and everything will be fine! :) Spots are still opened guys please do apply and remember check the cheat sheets and of course sub unit page. If you guys need help just comment or message me. I am very happy to help you out. :)

(8-8)✽ Hey guys it's me once again, there is four positions left in the group and I am still waiting for some people to apply for Fantay's team. But I feel like no one else wants to join at all. Should I just stop with this applyfic and erase it? But then I've worked so hard and I would feel bad for deleting even if there is only a few memebers. I just don't know what to do. I also heard my mom that I might be possibly moving out well she isn't kicking me out... It's just that I work in a mentally disabled program and a client is searching for a roommate so possibly I might be her roommate and hopefully I get it because I'm tired of living at home and my kids (not really my kids but a story for next time) stuff take up the whole space of my room. Then I won't be able to be on tomorrow or Sunday, Saturday I'm going to Los Angeles not for K-Con how I wish I was going because I would be able to meet SNSD and B1A4 but I'm going to LA for something I don't even know what. Then Sunday, I will be attending church for the first time since March I think or May but I am a born again Christian ever since last year. I don't even know why I'm saying it here but my church family means a lot to me but hardly attend because of my job it's stressful and I'm 22 I'm supposed to be living my life dreaming about marrying some K-Pop star. Hahaha. Well still apply! :)

(8-13)✽ Hi guys! It's been awhile huh? Well I've been re reading two appliciants who want the last spot of the group and it is so hard to chose one and hurt someone else's feelings both characters are really good and I don't know how to pick at all. I've been busy as well, I've decided to change colleges and transfer to a different college for next semester. With everything I still don't know if I am qualified yet and my mom forgot to ask my boss once again. With you thinking I have kids, well it's my boyfriend (okay not really my boyfriend, he's more of an ex boyfriend to say but we are still friends. Hey exes can be friends) okay let's try that again... those kids are my ex boyfriend's kids and I see them as my own. Weird huh? Not for me, I'm their god mother and they think I'm their mother since (their real mothers' are idiots and not woman enough to be part of their lives) but I like it though. To say I've matured from my middle school and high school years. But I still act like a kid though... Okay I'm rambling again... Thank you to the two applicants of wanting the last member spot but right now I'm still reviewing and I still need applicants for Team Fantasy. Until next time! :)

447826eewa4rjleq.gif
credit