AllKPOP #3

Fantasy {JYP Entertainment's New Girl Group} Apply Now!!
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
JYP Entertainment Reveals New Girl Group Name!!
August 9, 2014 @ 9:21 pm
http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae340/missmeryllk/fantasy_zps214c445f.png
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
9299
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

After a few days announcing a debut of a new girl group, JYP has finally revealed the name of their nine member girl group which is also the sister group of the rookie boy group Got7.

SEE ALSO: JYP Entertainment Uploads New Girl Group's Dance Cover of Mr. Mr.!

After announcing of the debut of a new girl group, JYP Entertainment has revealed the name of their nine member girl group with a picture of their feet with their motto and their group name as the picture captioned on their official Facebook page saying. "Let's all love and let's dream together with our new girl group Fantasy!"

2PM's Taecyeon shows his support of the new girl group by posting the same picture on his twitter and captioned. "Let's give it up for the newest girl group that will take the world by storm Fantasy! You'll be shouting 'Let's Love and Let's Dream' with them pretty soon! I'm a proud oppa! :)" Also Miss A's Min has also showed her support by posting the same picture on her instagram with the caption. "Fantasy will blow your minds! Let's all love and let's all dream together with Fantasy! :)"

Got7's Jackson has also showed his support by tweeting the motto of Fantasy on Got7's official twitter saying and also hinted that he would be part of their muisc video. "Loving the motto of my sisters from Fantasy! Also boo, I can't wait to see you finally debut! This your time to shine! Everyone watch out for their first music video Gee! I'm in it with my boo! :)" Everyone from JYP seem to know who he is talking about because it seemed liked 2PM's Nickhun tweeted back. "Hey no flirting up in here Jackson! Remember she is still 2PM's little sister." Well it seems everyone is excited of the new girl group! But we are still wondering who is Jackson reffering to when tweeted that. We just have to wait and see...

tags
Fantasy
JYP Entertainment
Debut
Revelation
comments
There are 2000 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
http://37.media.tumblr.com/9be9585f8b4220ff4aeb90169ec4e6bb/tumblr_mzu4e1xl7l1qdhsf9o1_500.gif
ilovegot7 Posted·August 9, 2014 @ 10:01 pm
I'm excited for their debut! I've seen their dance cover of Girls' Generation's Mr. Mr. and it's amazing! All of them are really talented!
Reply · Report · Share
 
http://37.media.tumblr.com/d630470ff6608db4f4ba6156dd553919/tumblr_mzu8n4FXsP1t30as6o1_500.gif
jacksonismine ·Posted August 9, 2014 @ 10:00 pm
Who ever Jackson is calling boo from Fantasy, she better step away from my man or else.
Reply · Report · Share
 
http://s9.favim.com/orig/131020/baekhyun-chanyeol-chen-do-Favim.com-1005409.gif
exoticforever · Posted August 9, 2014 @ 9:30 pm
Nickhun and Taecyeon must be really close to the leader of Fantasy because they always call her 'baby sister' of 2PM. I'm just wondering who she is that's all.
Reply · Report · Share
 
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hxttw3991rsskhm.gif
foreverwith2pm · Posted August 9, 2014 @ 9:23 pm
I'm glad that everyone is supporting the new girl group! I'm really excited for their debut and it's nice to know that Jackson is part of the music video! :)
Reply · Report · Share
 
more