Cheat Sheet

Fantasy {JYP Entertainment's New Girl Group} Apply Now!!
Fantasy
 
Home
SubGroups
members
cheat sheet
reviews
tumblr_static_banner.jpg 
❤ ¦  Idols and Ulzzangs face claim only! REMEMER Kim Shin Yeong is already taken.
❤ ¦  Quality over quantity please..... the more information the better. it's you who i get the basis of the story form.
❤ ¦  You can have an idol family but it doesn't have to be realistc. You can say you are Choi Minho's little sister or Lee Taemin's big sister. I don'r care.
❤ ¦  For love intersets you can use actors or idols I don't mind. It can be from JYP, SM, YG or any where else I don't mind at all.
❤ ¦  Please do REMEMBER that Jackson (Got7) and Suho (EXO) are taken as love interset and love rival!
❤ ¦ Please do your application neatly and absoutely no plagirism at all!
❤ ¦  Recycling apps are totally fine but of course those who made original ideas for this story is much appericated!
❤ ¦  Copy and Paste the example app in the next chapter and please do turn it in turn in page.
❤ ¦ After when done please do put Fantasy's 'your character's name/stage name'
❤ ¦ You can add me as a friend after you subscribed I love being friends with my readers!
❤ ¦  Yes you can apply twice but the characters have to be different from each other and yes only one of them will be chosen!
❤ ¦  I would like it if you did subscribe before or after you apply!
❤ ¦  Ages 22-17
❤ ¦  Ethnicity/Race there will only be three Koreans and the can be half asains or full Combodian, Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Tawinese or Vitemnese.
❤ ¦  Sob stories are great but don't go over board and kill your parents or that your parents did approve of you beinging an idol and all that stuff.
❤ ¦  Divorce sob stories are fine! It makes it realistic!
❤ ¦  Requests scenes you want like you want to be part of We Got Married with the rival or love interest or you can do duet with the rival or interest!
❤ ¦  For your twins it has to match the position you have!
❤ ¦  When filling out the love interest / love rival please leave song that fits your realationship!
❤ ¦  Password once again is a link of your favorite K-POP song from any band at all! :)
example 2