First Member

Fantasy {JYP Entertainment's New Girl Group} Apply Now!!

 

HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
JYP Entertainment Reveals First Member of Fantasy!
August 15, 2014 @ 5:00 pm
http://31.media.tumblr.com/4c57193506a8c30ff0dd43448f25b844/tumblr_mi52ybeByq1rmkoz7o1_500.jpg
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
10299
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

After a week after JYP revealed Fantasy and their motto. They reveal to us the first member of Fantasy who is the leader, main vocalist and face of the group!

SEE ALSO: SM Town planning release of new rookie group!

JYP announced on their official website the first member of Fantasy saying. "Let's all meet the fearless leader of Fantasy, she will melt your heart with her beautiful voice that will make you fall in love with her. She has trained with JYP since 2006, which makes her the longest trainee of ours. Let's get to know our leader the Snow Queen Jewel."

Let's get to know the Fantasy's leader a little more, her real name is Kwon Jin-Kyong and she is 22 years old, she was born on Feburary 14, 1992 in Makati, Manila Philippines then she was raised in Pasay, Manila, Philippines. She was born to a Filipino actress Celestine Marie Gonzaga and well known CEO of hotel and resorts Kwon Gi Tae. She the fourth child and the youngest child of the Kwon siblings, her three eldest brothers are model Kwon Min Woo, producer Yeo-Reum who is well known for producing Super Junior's albums as well TVXQ's and most recently EXO and Got7 and director Jonghyun who is well known for directing the 2004 drama Full House with Rain and different K-Dramas like Miss Korea, Bride of The Century and most recent Fated To Love You. She is also Big Bang's G-Dragon's little cousin. A lot of rumors of her have been spread around like she dated Big Bang's Taeyeon, 2PM's Taecyeon, castmate Seo In Guk, 2AM's Jinwoon, EXO's Suho and Got7's Jackson but she had clearly stated that all of those are lies, she has said that even if is 22 years old, she is more focused on her job then falling in love.

What we didn't know she is very outgoing person, we heard that she is very close to Girls' Generation's leader Taeyeon, Super Junior's leader Leeteuk and many more. She has been a trainee for JYP since 2006, which makes her the longest trainee there, they have said why they didn't debut her first because they felt that something bigger for her will come along, they said she is the leader of Fantasy because she leads the girls well and they listen to her but what JYP also said is that she works so hard and he said that when SM and YG asked them if she can sing songs for them, he didn't decline because it was a great opportunity for her and she can gain a lot of expericenes but what is shocking that she isn't like her persona and she is a goof ball just like they rest of us!

Jewel has been in many music videos like Boyfriend's I Yah, SHINee's Juliette(Both Korean and Japanese version), Taeyang's Wedding Dress, Only Look At Me then she danced in Taeyang's music video I Need A Girl and was part of Big Bang's Bad Boy music video, then she was part of 2PM's music videos like Come Back When You Hear This Song and (A.D.T.O.Y) was part of K. Will's music video Please Don't.. with Seo In Guk and Day 1 with good friend Park Min Woo then Seo In Guk's With Laughter or With Tears recently she was part of Got7's music video A. She debuted in acting in Dream High 2 as Shin Hae-sung and was in the show with Got7's JB and 2AM's Jinwoon after that she got in the lead role Reply 1997 as Sung Shi-won with Seo In Guk then she sung for SM Entertainment's Miss Korea's ost and Mimi's mini drama ost as well recently she did a cover of Eyes, Nose and Lips by Taeyang.

Jewel in Music Videos






 

Jewel In Dream High 2 & Reply 1997

Jewel Singing For Reply 1997, Miss Korea, Mimi and her cover of Eyes, Nose and Lips

tags
Fantasy
JYP Entertainment
First Member
Relevation
comments
There are 1000 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
igot7forever · Posted August 15, 2014 @ 6:00 pm
OMG! Jin-Kyong was simply amazing in Dream High 2 and Reply 1997! I was wondering what ever happened to her! I didn't know she was a trainee for JYP and she's been a trainee longer than Suho! Wow, but seriously she has an amazing voice! I'm glad that they didn't let this talent go at all because she is really an amazing singer plus her cover of Eyes Nose and Lips is truly amazing! Taeyang would be so proud of her! :)
Reply · Report · Share
 
foreveryoung · Posted August 15, 2014 @ 5:40 pm
She isn't really that pretty. She sings okay but it isn't amazing. I feel so dissapointed in JYP for appointing her as the leader of Fantasy! They should of appointed someone else.
Reply · Report · Share
 
iloveyougdragon · Posted August 15, 2014 @ 5:33 pm
G-Dragon would be so proud of his baby cousin Kyongie, she's so pretty and talented! She's now my bias in Fantasy! She's so humbled as well, I went through her twitter and saw her retweet video messages from people she used to work with and Suho's message was so sweet, he said that he was proud of her and he couldn't wait for her to debut and see her perform on Inkigayo!
Reply · Report · Share
 
iloveexoforever · Posted August 15, 2014 @ 5:10 pm
She's amazing! Her voice is so amazing! Her voice simply fits Eyes, Nose, and Lips she brought the song some justice! Hands down her cover was the best! I heard that some SM rookie was supposed to sing Because I Loved You but when they heard Jin-Kyong sing it, they realized her voice fits the song better than the SM rookie. I bet you SM is thinking 'man we should of gotten this girl as one of our talents' but I don't think they would even focus on her at all it's better if she is in JYP because she wouldn't have all these experiences at all! I've been a fan of her since Dream High 2 and I'm really excited that she is debuting as an idol! Hopefully she will do a drama with Suho from EXO!
Reply · Report · Share
 
more