AllKPOP #2

Fantasy {JYP Entertainment's New Girl Group} Apply Now!!
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
JYP Entertainment Uploads New Girl Group's Dance Cover to Girls' Generation's Mr. Mr.!
August 5, 2014 @ 5:37 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
2299
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

It's only been a day since JYP announced the big news of a new girl group and now they have posted a video of of the nine girls cover Girls' Generation's Mr. Mr.!

SEE ALSO: JYP Entertainment Announces A New Girl Group!

They have posted on their official Facebook saying this. "It's safe to say that our girls look up to their sunbaes Girls' Generation from SM Entertainment. They've worked so hard on this dance cover and wanted to make their sunbaes smile from all the rumors they have been going through lately and wish them seven years on being a group.

It seems like the new girls from JYP have nothing against Girls Generation at all, one of the members from the new girl group left a message on JYP's Facebook for Girls Generation saying. "Hello everyone, I am the leader of the new girl group here in JYP, a lot of rumors that have been surrounding our unnies from SNSD and we wanted to do something to make our unnies from SNSD happy since it is their 7 years being together as a group, we wanted to pay tribute to them. We have been trainees in JYP for awhile but Papa JYP has always been so supportive towards us and always wanted us to make friends with our other sunbaes from different labels before we debut as a girl group. All of us are really close to our unnies from Girls Generation and we wanted to also wish them a Happy Anniversary! They have given us so many advices in the industry business and gave us some advices on being a better group, I am very happy that we gotten to know our SNSD unnies. We can't wait to share the stage with them one day in the near future! To our unnies from SNSD, thank you for everything for being our inspiration and we will continue to work hard and make you guys proud! I hope all you guys will like our dance cover of Mr. Mr. everyone, we are excited to meet all of you and debut soon! Before I log off and end my message once again I want to thank all our sunbaes for always supporting us and having faith in us. We can't wait to share a stage with you all soon! We also want to congraulate our Leeteuk oppa for compeleting two years being in the miltary. We missed you so much while you were gone oppa! Our thoughts and prayers are always with you! We love you! We will see soon guys soon! We love you! Fighting! xoxo J"

What do you think about the leader's message and what do you think about their dance cover? Leave your thoughts and opinions down below.

 

 

tags
SNSD
SM Entertainment
JYP Entertainment
Video
comments
There are 988 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8x6ijGg9z1rbu4l2o1_500.gif
snsdfanforever · Posted August 5, 2014 @ 7:58 pm
J? Hmm.. I wonder who she is because I do know that Taeyeon unnie is close to the leader of the new girl group. It's really nice that JYP let them be friends with their sunbaes from different labels. She posted a very nice message for her sunbaes from SNSD and also welcomed back Leeteuk which is very nice of her. I'm excited to see the new girl group and who are part of it! The video is amazing! They did really well! I know that SNSD will love their effort for this.
Reply · Report · Share
 
http://static.tumblr.com/6k8hsc9/jmGlowewa/tumblr_lkw35yyldy1qfc4dw.gif
elfforever · Posted August 5, 2014 @ 7:50 pm
Damn, they are really talented! Plus the leader is really nice to post a nice message to SNSD and Leeteuk. I don't why I was hating on them before at all they are really talented! I can't wait for their debut!
Reply · Report · Share
 
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jm2yHO3e1rsskhm.gif
iloveyouwuyifan · Posted August 5, 2014 @ 6:33 pm
Taeyeon posted this on instagram saying. "Gem, I'm so proud of you! You handled my part beautifully! You did an amazing job! All of my dong-saengs made this cover beautifully! Thank you for the beautiful message! We are excited for your debut stage! We will all be there to cheer you all on!" Whoever this Gem is, she really made Taeyeon really happy. I don't know if the other girls saw this but it's really nice that the leader greeted them a happy anniversary and also welcomed back Leeteuk!
Reply · Report · Share
 
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_makbvddU961rwd4gko1_500.gif
bigbangforever · Posted August 5, 2014 @ 5:40 am
OMG one of the girls look like G-Dragon's little cousin Jin-Kyong or Kyongie he calls her but if it is. I am totally supporting the new girl group! I can't wait for their debut!
Reply · Report · Share
 
more