Chapter 1.1 - Within the gates...

Bangtan Academy - War of the Gods

While the students and instructors were waging life and death, the two divines who entered the gate found themselves drifting in a space of nothing but darkness.

Taehyung felt his body being pressured and weighed in by the surrounding force which envelopped his body slowly. He looks over at Jimin and sees the divine struggling to maintain his boreas form.

"Jimin, I feel sleepy...", said Taehyung as his eyes became heavier and heavier... his boreas form was already released the moment they stepped into the gate but... the overwhelming pressure stressed him to no end.

Jimin didn't know what to make of this... he made plenty of mistakes in the past and adding onto that list would mean one more burden to shoulder. "Lelanthos, we need you."

Taehyung switches out and Lelanthos takes over. "Walpurgis all over again it seems... this will be my last time I can do a take over but it was nice... seeing you again Jimin."

"... I know you'll always be there, watching over us - especially the one you hold so dear... we can't go back to the old days but-"

"Speak nothing of it - as your teacher... it's part of the package.", Lelanthos cuts Jimin's sentimental speech off.

 

Lelanthos flies forward and crawls up into a ball. His wings pierce out from his back and envelops the God in an embrace - soon becoming a winged ball of light. The light emitting from Lelanthos causes the darkness to sprawl for a place to hide within the confined space. It was not long before the gate back to the battlefield had opened but... another path opens up... a path that treaded deeper into the abyss.

Lelanthos and Jimin did not hesitate for a second to dive deeper but...

"I'm sorry Jimin.", Lelanthos sends a gust of wind toward Jimin and launches the prince out of the gate. The pressure caused Jimin to lose consciousness due to the toll he already amounted within the darkness.

 

Back on the other side...

A crack opens up as the light creates a gate to the other side.

An unconscious Jimin was soon found falling toward the battlefield.

Jungkook was quick to sense Jimin's weak presence and attends to the prince. The messenger launches a stream of water which served as a bedding and nets the prince.