Chapter 2 - Sacrifices

Bangtan Academy - War of the Gods

Jungkook shakes and calls out to the fallen divine. 

Jimin opens his eyes and sees the battle still waging on but his concern was not on the bottom end of the spectrum...

"Jungkook, I'm fine... we must pursue Lelanthos, he plans on going into hell alone..."

With that, Jimin stood up and prepares to charge back up toward the crack but was weighed down by the messenger.

"Don't play hero", said Jungkook who had his head down.

Jimin planned on a retort but saw droplets moistening the dry, barren ground.

"I don't want to lose any of you again... so please don't.", Jungkook's emotions destabilized his boreas form, changing the messenger back.

Jin and the others attend to the two, in hopes of getting a report on the situation.

"What's going on?", Hoseok was quick to ask while drawing summoning glyphs on the ground which raised a barrier to fend off the demons temporarily.

"This is just bloody.", Suga said as his hat pops out grenades, machine guns, and revolvers one after another.

"I think you're the one making it bloody...", Namjoon added.

"Lelanthos is tackling hell by himself.", Jimin wasted no time in explaining what had happened. "We need to go after him."

"That's a given but I don't think this will be possible.", replied Jin as he directs Jimin's direction toward the demons gathering around them.

"I'll get you guys in. Aphrodite heal us", Dominic fires a barrage of lightning blasts from his spear as he charges down to the ground.

"You're one demanding ... why don't I dress up in a maid uniform and say, coffee or tea master?", Tami was paranoid enough keeping up with the support by herself.

"I'll let you have Jin's shower videos after all of this.", Dominic smirks at the nurse.

"WHO SAID YOU COULD!", Jin was about to send Dominic back to the moon but...

"Jin, we need to make sacrifices from time to time and your will be for the greater good.", Dominic stares into Jin's eyes, with a hand on the younger's shoulder.

"AM I NOT EXPOSING ENOUGH ALREADY?", pointing to his boreas form garments.