Holiday Special - Halloween

Bangtan Academy - War of the Gods

This little story takes place a year before Taehyung enrolled into the Academy...

5 days before Halloween usually meant trick-or-treat preparations from costume to decorating etcetera etcetera... But for the academy of Olympus, everybody had something different on their mind. Let's dive into the actual scene of the crime and see what mystery is at hand...

"Move aside, people - move aside.", 2 girls in suits and shades fan the crowd away as Jin trailed behind the bodyguards. Sporting the usual school attire, the only thing that made it even better was... "A BEAUTY MARK! OH MY ZEUS!!! HE JUST WINKED!!!!". The bodyguards take action and pushes them back with all their might while the flower boy prince strolls past them. Squeals amongst the female student body and POSSIBLY the males echoed down the packed corridor, causing much noise pollution for the classes-in-session.

Jin approaches the victim and with a snap of his fingers, a monocle latches behind his right ear. "Let's see now...", he said whilst inspecting the torn-up corpse of cuts and red. Placing the monocle in front of his right eye, Jin tries to find the cause of this. After a solid 5 minute body check, he stands up and announces to the squealing crowd - "He was attacked by a lycanthrope but from what it may seem... the victim is one himself." The crowd 'Oohs' in unison and discussion amongst the peers take place till a curious individual raises his hand to pose a question for the detective.

"Go ahead", Jin said as he gestured toward the male classmate.

"You said he got attacked by a lycanthrope but how were you able to identify that the victim was one himself?", the male asked.

"Well..."

As a Mochi tradition... CLIFFHANGERS ARE IN ORDER! By the way, can you guess who the victim is ^.~? Stay tuned!