Chapter 2.1 - Healing

Bangtan Academy - War of the Gods

"Enough already.", Suga steps in and breaks Jin and Dominic's brotherly dispute about 'sacrifice'.

Tami floundered through the battlefield to attend to the group meeting under the portal. She shook her head and bit on her lower lip as the other students struggled to keep up with the attackers' retaliation. Her harp's strings began to resonate and tremble to the fear of loss and sorrow for the lives at stake. Tami just continued on and ignored the harp's resonance till... "Aphrodite - don't worry and continue onward." 

Tami looks back and sees Pamil in the distance, who nodded her head to reassure that everything will be okay. Pamil spins her spear around as it collapses into a bow. Arching her bow toward the sky, she pulls back on the string as an arrow of a bright gold illuminates brightly throughout the field - drawing the attention of the walpurgis participants. "I hope you es are hungry.", she mutters to the dead air just before she fires the arrow upward. 

"Oh ... I hope everybody bought insurance because an arrow to the knee by Athena is lethal... not even my barrier will hold", said Hoseok who hid behind Suga in preparation for the...

"You're such a ninny sometimes.", Suga rolls his eyes and takes off his hat - enlarging it to a tent which protected the others from the oncoming attack.

"Wait! Room for one more!", Tami slips in from under the hat and begins her healing session.

"... Dude, I've never been in your hat before but... uh...", Hoseok looks in awe as posters of the owner in cute posers plastered the walls of the hat.

"I know they say we should love ourselves but this is just taking it way too far...", Namjoon added, gulping down anymore words that would escape his lips.

Suga stood behind the two with hands on their shoulders. He smiled maliciously and replied to their critique of his interior design skills, "You're both welcome to stand outside and get shot in the face because what I'm about to do next might be more lethal than a ing arrow to the knee." Ending his reply, Suga points up above the two - revealing 15 revolvers pointed at the critics. "Anybody else like to make a comment?"

The rest of the guests shook their heads in unison, witnessing Suga's burnt side.

----------------------

A/N: Chapter 3 will be another filler till Chapter 4 where the plot will take flight for this arc.