Chapter 1.0 - Aphrodite's grace

Bangtan Academy - War of the Gods

Tic tic toc toc... tic tic toc... toc...

The sound of Father Time's hourglass has never been so apparent as everybody struggled to fend off the demons.

Every second, another from either side would fall... no matter how many were healed... the bloodshed has yet to cease.

Tami looks up at the sky and at the gate in which Jimin and Taehyung have disappeared into... She bit down on her lower lip as she held a student in her arms... trying to heal the fallen... but...

"AHHHHHHHH!!!", her cry was for naught... it was in no range of the mercy that the demons were willing to spare them...

Pamil quickly intercepts the demon targetting Tami. "Aphrodite, stand up... we must not show weakness... so I beg you... lend us your power..."

Tami looks at Pamil and shook her head... "Athena, I don't see what you mean. I was just luring them in.". Tami stands up and releases her boreas seal... A giant pink rose gobbles Tami up and begins to fall apart... petal by petal till...

"RELEASE!"

The pressure from the release created a shockwave which knocked the weaker demons to the ground. 

Her hair was dyed silvery-pink and fell to kneelength. Sporting a white strapless one-piece which met her hair at the tip, it was no wonder even Zeus commented that her Boreas form was simple yet elegant. Finally opening her eyes, Tami surveys the number of participants on the field... she puts her hands over her chest and a pair of slyphs began circling her. The pair of sylphs merge together and changes into a 9-string harp... each string is said to represent a different muse. Raising her hands, Tami begins to strum melody after melody...

"Poetry of Erato... healing aurora" - which resonated through the field and healed all allies... causing any injuries to slowly subside.

"Hymn of Polymnia... voice of the divines" - which quickened the allies' movements.

"Calliope's Cry... the last song" - which strengthened all allies' power.

"Ourania's Clairvoyance... battle song of victory" - which created a barrier of celestial power that mitigates the damage inflicted on allies.

"Festival of Terpsichore... Lilith's kiss" - which transferred allies' use of mana to Aphrodite.

"Clio's Tears... Romeo and Juliet" - which transferred all ally damage to Aphrodite.

"... Go... get... them-", panting through her words, Tami could feel the toll of her allies'

 

Jin and Namjoon felt the pulses of healing and support from across the field... they knew... 

"GUYS, LET'S KILL THESE OFF SWIFTLY!", Jin shouted as he readies for another attack... the flower petals swirl into the form of a dragon... " YOU PEASANTS TO HADES!!!!"

 

...

"... is this the first time Jin-oppa swore...?", one of the female students gawked at Jin.

while...

"... who the cares... he's still hot.", responded a female student, who just so happened to pass by while whipping the hell out of a demon...

"HIGHER HIGHER!!! HIGHER!!!", another with a camera was on the ground... hoping to get an up skirt shot of Jin's pantays.

=====================

A/N: This chapter is kinda on the iffy side... not exactly the best way to start a new arc but... if you noticed: Chapter 1.0 - meaning: this is only part 1 of chapter 1