Final chapter

Kidnapped (Again!)

Onew PoV

The scene replayed in my again and again, like flash of pictures. I started to slowly remember my forgotten past.  Minhyun.... he was my best friend. We were returning from playing in the ground when the gangster group caught us going through the alleys. I escaped, but he got caught. They didn't kill him though. They trained him, and made him a part of their gang at a young age.

I tried to get up, but couldn't. My body didn't hear me at all. I stayed like a log. I wanted to see someone, but couldn't open my eyes. I tried so hard, but my attempts were futile.

I kept trying everyday. Every night, I felt like crying, but couldn't even do that.

I wish I had died.....

I'm just a burden.

I could hear the others talk to me, knowing for sure that I won't reply. I tried too wake up from my limp state, at least for them. I didn't want to be a burden to them.

It's been three days, three days since I've been in this state. I already lost my hope, but deep down, I felt the itching to wake up. I tried one last time.

Jonghyun PoV

I for te day, because I had a day off. The others were resting at the dor . I was just fiddling with my phone, playing with it. I saw a sudden movement from Onew. I looked up at him, there was no movement at all. I sqeezed my eyes and shook my head, thinking I just hallucinated. Just then, I saw his fingers lift up.

"....... Hyung?" I called slowly. I saw his eyes move from inside, and slowly open. My heart just swelled up with happiness.

"Hyung!" I said with tears in my eyes. He looked towards me, and smiled weakly. I swear I just wanted to scream like a girl with happiness. I was so much happy!!

"J-Jong-hyun....... " He mumbled from under the mask.

"Hyung... what is it??"

"W-where... are... w-we??" He asked. Note - He said 'we', still, he cares for us more than him. That's the best thing about Onew. He cares about others than him.

"In the hospital hyung, we're safe! We were rescued...." I replied to his question.

"Huh?"

"Mhm... we were rescued hyung! We're all safe now" I held his hand.

"O-oth-ers??" 

"They're at the dorm... resting"

He nodded and looked up the ceiling. He was thinking deeply about something. I withdrew my hands from his and texted Key.

Key PoV

I was staring into space,  my mind telling that something happy was gonna happen. Something that would bring all of us happiness. Just then,my phone beeped a message alert. I opened the message and my eyes dramatically widened.

"From : Jonghyun

 To      : Kibum

             Onew hyung just woke up"

My hands trembled. What I felt was right,  it was indeed a happy news for all of us. My eyes were still glued to the screen, reading the message over and over again. I had tears in my eyes.

~~~~~

Onew : How nice of you to portray me as I care for others? I love you!

Me : BWO?!? Onew oppa!!!!

Onew : Not in the way like 'love' love, but like, friend love, and sis love...

Me : Phew! Anyways, I got newwwws~!!!

SHINee : What is it?!

Me : I've been thinking of joining SM lately, as a trainee. For singing, only singing. I dance like crap!

Key : Really?!

Me : Yup yup! Read my most recent blog post! (I know.... shameless advertisement, but IDC!)

Taemin : Well if you really do, you're always welcome!

Minho : Yes! We SM people will always welcome you, aothough I don't know much about trainee life, I forgot how it was.

Me : No worries! If I could meet you guys as working idols, that would be great!

Jonghyun : We'll expect you!

Me/SHINee : Please comment, subscribe and upvote this story guys~!!!

CUD's......... Annyeong~!!!♥