The reason

Kidnapped (Again!)

Onew PoV

I got up from my restless slumber, I didn't know when I closed my eyes. My body hurt everywhere, every inch was seraming the feeling 'pain'. My head hurt too bad, like it had just exploded.

It has been three days since we were kidnapped from the TV station and kept here in this, whatever place it is. I didn't know where the were we, and why were we kidnapped. Right now, I was just too exhausted to even keep my mind straight. The guys didn't put the cloth over me, so I could at least breathe freely. I was worried about the other four more than myself. Now that the anonymous guy said I was the reason we were jidnapped and tortured, it made me feel even more guilty. They're taking all the pain because of me. My head ached too bad, and I bit my lip to endure it. I remember, I had an accident when I was a trainee. Crossed the road carelessly and got hit. Taemin was the only one close to me at that time. He took care of me in the hospital, and he said I got temporary amnesia. I would still laugh at him and say that I was perfectly fine. Since then, I couldn't bear even the slightest pain on my head. To top it all, that er hit me with a log! My head was spliting up! The screen before me lit up again, and showed how the other four were gettting hurt.

I came to know that the boss-like guy's name was Minhyun. That's all I knew, when two guys were conversing outside the place where I was tied up.

I struggled every minute to get off the grasps of the too tight chains binding me to the chair. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see the screen displaying the hurt bodies of my members, partially my brothers. No they ARE my brothers. Someone came and lifted my chin up, making me face the screen with closed eyes. 

"Open your eyes Jinki, see how they're getting hurt for you!!" The guy said.

"Let me go Minhyun!! What did I do?!" I screamed and shook my face to shudder his hands away. The next thing I knew, I was on my left side, the chair making gap between me and the floor. I felt a singing pain on my right heek, and something was sticking to my mouth. I spurted it out and saw that I coughed out blood. Man he does have strength to make me cough blood with a mere slap! 

"Why should I?! You betrayed me, you ing left me to die!!!" He said and kicked my arm. 

"But..... w-what did I do Minhyun?!" I asked, still confused. 

"You don't remember?? You're lying!!! You know what you did!! You let me die!!"

"W-what?! I don't even know you, how did I leave you?!" I asked. From the screen, I heard Key scream weaker than ever.

"Jinki don't lie again and again!! You left me to die!! You betrayed me!!!" He said and hit my head with something.

"OWWW!!! Oh... ow!" I saw bkack spots invading my vision, and expected to go blank. Instead, I saw a scene. It was raining, I was running like there was no tomorrow.

"JINKI!!!!!" A boy of fifteen was screaming. I kept running, and felt someone chasing me. I made a sharp turn and hid in the bushes. The boy's voice kept ringing in my head. I didn't turn back, but I knew he wanted my help. I abandoned him. The guy chasing me went away, and I sighed in relief. I wanted to turn badk and see the boy who shouted my name, but I heard a gun shot. I strted running again from the place amd soon went far away.

I could feel something trickling down from my head through my temples, and the door being opened loudly.

Then I went blank.

Completely. 

~~~~~

Me : How was the update CUD's??

Onew : Crappy, MVP's will hate this chapter because you elaborated how I got hurt...

Me : , you are right Onew oppa... Please guys continue this chapTEEEEER!!!!! *running from the mob of MVP's*

Onew : Serves you right! 

Jonghyun : But what will happen to you, hyung?

Onew : Dunno, I bet TypicalShawol has an idea...

Taemin : I guess someone will come rescue us?

Me : THAT'S TRUUUUUE!!!! *still running*

Minho : I pity her.... she might get killed by MVP's hyung, you have to stop them....

Key : She deserved it... Oh how she made us like we were beaten to pulp!

Minho : Do you want her to die and let this story become incomplete? She already has problems and is thinking about dying daily dude! She's living just because she loves us and the readers!

Jonghyun : Yeah do you??

Key : ...... Not really.....

Jonghyun&Minho : Then tell Onew hyung to stop the fans!!!!!

Onew : I too feel pity for her.... MVP's! Please stop hurting her!!

Girl 1 : But she hurt you badly in the stoy oppa!!

Onew : She said it is needed for the story, so leave her, now! *evil glare*

Girl 2 : ! Leader Onew is out!! Hide!!! *mob vanishes, me sighing in relief*

Me : T-thanks... Onew... oppa

Onew : Sorry, I didn't know you had problems...

Me : Eh? Who told you?? *Minho and Jonghyun backing off, me catching them*

Me : Did you guys tell them?!

Minho&Jonghyun : *GULP!*

Me : Aish jinjja.... for once you guys saved me by breaking the rules,  and I leave you for that.

Minho : Phew! We're safe!

Jonghyun : We're sorry, but we didn't have a choice to save you other ways!

Me : It's okay, sorry for getting angry on ya guys! *does aegyo and wink*

Minho : Umm.... you should stop doing aegyo now... it's horrible!

Taemin : But her wink was perfect!!

Me : Thank you thank you thank you!! *bows dramatically*

Key : Guys....?? Long convo here, fans and readers are getting bored!!

Me&SHINee : Please comment, subscribe, and  for this story! That will be great!

CUD's.... Annyeong~!!!