Spread like wild fire

Kidnapped (Again!)

No one PoV

SHINee's manager was talking with the CEO of SM.

"How could you let this happen Yoonduk?!" Lee Sooman banged his fist on the table. (A/N-Got the idea of using Yoonduk's name from Hello Baby, remember, the bus scene? Where Jonghyun says 'How could you do this to us Yoonduk hyung?'?? No??... nevermind. So he IS the manager of SHINee in this fic)

"Sooman sshi I-I was taken off guard... some guy said the KBS CEO called me, and so I went in. When I got out, the car wasn't there.." Yoonduk trailed off.

"How the hell do we rescue them?! Their phone are switched off, we don't know where they are, and we don't even know who kidnapped them!! How do we explain the press?!"

"Sooman sshi....."

"Stop calling me and do something!!" Sooman said with anger. Yoonduk bowed to him and went out. Sooman sunk on his chair, thinking about SHINee. He was like his babies, he took special care of them and made them stand out from others. He rubbed his temples in confusion and suddenly, took his phone,

"Yeoboseyeo? Yes it's me.... could you track their car? Yes.. nae. Okay, I'll wait.." he hung up. 

Onew PoV

I groaned as I got up, still tied to the chair. I was starving, and was really tired of all the crying. I know, I'm in an inappropriate situation to tell that I'm starving, but it's the truth. The screen before me lit up.

"Not again! I can't bear to see them!!" I muffled under the cloth. I wanted to take it away so badly, but , y hands were tied back. There were some sounds. I turned to the screens and found out it was a news channel, with the mews being us missing.

"The South Korean boy band group SHINee of SM were found missing since ysterday night. Fans have crowded their dorm building, and demanding SM for an answer.

'Thy have went to a place for some rest from their busy schedules, they wil return after some time' Was all Lee Sooman, the CEO of SM said. Sources tell there were no flights booked under their names, nor were they spotted anywhere. What really happened to SHINee?" The news reader annoyed me to hell. But still, Sooman sshi had calmed down the fans, so it gave us some time to escape. Still, where the actual hell was I at?! The screen then changed back to the other four, lying on the cold ground with bruises all over them. I wanted to protect them, but I couldn't. I felt..... useless. That was my exact feeling right now. A useless leader, who just saw them get hurt and never tried to save them. A useless brother, who couldn't protect his little brothers.

But why was I not getting hurt? Why was I made to see them get hurt?

Most of all, why the were we even kidnapped?!

I shouted in annoyance as they were started to get punched and kicked again. I felt guilty for sitting there idly, seeing them get hurt, and nit getting hurt myself.

"Hyuuuuuuuung!!!!!" Taemin cried. It hurt me to see them get hurt to tell. I cried again, unable to even wipe my tears away. Suddenly, something hit my head. I squeaked loudly.

"Who are you?!" I mumbled. The cloth was really annoying now. Someone took the cloth off of me, letting me breath. Freely.

"I asked who are you?!" I shouted freely now. No response. 

"Come out you ing coward! Don't hurt us, and come face me!!!" I shouted.

"Not now Jinki, not now" An anonymous voice said. I searched for the source of the voice, but it was all dark around me.

"Where are you?! Who are you?!?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" I hissed every word.

"You are the cause, Jinki. You're at fault here. It's been ten years since I saw you, and your friends suffer for being with you"

"Come in front of me you bastard!!" I shouted. There was no response. Some guy hit me with a log. I screamed in pain. They kept hitting me and punching me, but I couldn't defend myself. I soon was knocked out.

~~~~~

Me : Soo, how was the update? Two updates in a day! Yay!

Taemin : Excuse me, but it's 2 AM KST here!

Me : Not my fault that I got an idea at 11:30 IST! I sleep at 12 IST!

Key : Why did you *yawn* have to update now?

Me : Yah, you know I sacrificed my sleep just for you!!

Key : We didn't ask you to!! Stop blaming us!! /argument.... START!/

Minho : Here they go again, arguing like crazy! 

Jonghyun : They make a good pair, don't they? *winks at me*

Me&Key : YAH JONGHYUN /OPPA!!!!

Jonghyun : Mian! Not that I really meant it!!

Me : Key oppa is eight years older to me, so I can't have a relationship with him *covers mouth*

Onew : Why did I have to get hurt?! /me thanking Onew for changing the topic/

Me : Beause its not fair for the others to get hurt and you be untouched! 

SHINee (except Onew) : Yay!!! You considered us!!

Onew : But she still hurt you guys too!

Me : The convo got long!! Let's finish it!!

Me&SHINee : Please comment, subscribe, and upvote this story! That would be great!

CUD's...... Annyeong~!!!! ♥

Jonghyun : Man I should have got a patent for the original line!

Me : I should also get a patent for my trademark line!

//argument starts.... AGAIN!//