The kidnap

Kidnapped (Again!)

Onew PoV

We all came out of the KBS TV station, finishing our last schedule for the day. I opened the door of our cae and we entered inside, me going to the back seat in the far end. The car was started and all of them slept right away, except me. I was looking outside at the road. That's when I noticed it was not the way to our dorm. At all.

"Ajhusshi the dorm is not in this way!" I informed the driver. He mumbled something incoherent and pressed a button. A white gas started to emit from the back and engulfed the whole of us. I felt light headed and instantly realised what was happening. 

"S-Stop the car!!! Stop the ing car you bastard!!!" I shouted. He ignored my cries and kept driving. I wondered how he was not feeling dizzy at all. My eyelids became heavy and I fell on the seat,  my senses completely blank.

When I woke up, I was tied to a chair. It was dark around me. I tried to shout for help, but a cloth was tied to my mouth, muffling my cries. Then, something suddenly lit up brightly before me. It was a big screen. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Then came four camera views, each displaying the other four individually. They were on the floor, still unconscious.

"NOOO!!!!!" I screamed. No use. No one, not even a soul was near me. Taemin was the first to wake up.

"Ugh.... where am I? This isn't our dorm!" Taemin rubbed his temples. A guy came and kicked him down.

"Ow!! Hey! Who are you?!?!" Taemin asked angrily. That only earned him more kicks. He curled into a ball in pain. Some guy came with a log and hit his back. He screamed in his loudest voice. I wanted to go to him so badly, but I couldn't. 

"S-stop!!!! What did... I-I do??? Why a-are you guy-s beating me?!" He asked. He coughed out blood.

"LET HIM GOO!!! NO DON'T! !!!" I screamed. Tears were flowing from my eyes uncontrollably.  Next was Jonghyun. He too asked them, but only earned more hardet kicks and punches.

"Why the are you guys beating me?!" He asked angrily. A guy aimed at his pressure point, making him knock out immediately. Key and Minho were also getting hurt pretty badly.

"Hurt me not them!! Don't do this!!" I muffled from under the cloth. No use. I was left alone in that dark place, tied to chair and made to see my friends, my brothers getting hurt. But one question kept itching my mind. I wanted an answer for it so badly.

Why were we kidnapped? Why am made to see them get hurt?

~~~~~

Okay guys, first chappie is up!! Ah I'm so excited to write this!!! The one line for this story is "The chasing, forgotten past". According to me, Onew has a forgotten past, and it chases him. Sorry for using KBS!! It felt perfect and precise for a place. Now, chatting with SHINee!!!

Onew : Why me?! Why am I the main cast?!

Key : Yah! We get hurt for no reason and you're telling you're the main cast?!

Minho : Yeah you know how it hurts to read that I get hurt?

Taemin&Jonghyun : She elaborated how we got hurt!!

Me : GUYS!!!! I have a reason, and Onew is the main cast of the story, you four are also main cast but of not much importance. 

SHINee (except Onew) : That's not fair!! *pouts*

Onew : Yay!!! I'm the main cast!!

Me : Umm....Minho oppa, please don't pout! You look horrible (I hate Minho when he does aegyo, he is Manho for gods sake!)

Minho : TypicalShawol that is not good of you!

Me : Okay, it's a long convo, let's finish it!

SHINee/Me : Please read and subscribe and comment and upvote this story!! It'll be great of you!

CUD's..... Annyeong~!! ♥

Me : Disperse!!

SHINee : This is no school!

Me : Okay, let's go back to our works!