Epilogue

Kidnapped (Again!)

Onew PoV

Ias standing in the waiting area inside the Seoul Central Jail. You might ask me- why? I came here to see Minhyun. I tried to talk to him since I recovered.

"What is it?" I heard Minhyun ask ignorantly.

"Minhyun.... I remember everything. I'm sorry"

"For what? For letting me almost die at that day?? If yes, then I don't want to talk with you"

"Minhyun please, I didn't want to leave you that day... my situation was like that"

"You're just telling excuses since you wanted me to die that day. Please leave your friends too, or else they'll suffer"

 "I said I'm sorry...... I really didn't want to leave you like that. Just, think from my point.... what would you have done?" I asked. He stayed silent, looking at the floor.

"Tell me, what would you have done?" I asked again.

"........... I would've saved you, even if it costs my life"

"Don't lie, tell from the bottom of your heart" I tried to look at his eyes, but he kept looking down,.

"See? You are thinking, you would do what I did if you were in my place. Listen, I would have surely apologised at that time if knew you were alive, and if I had remembered. I had an accident when I was a trainee here. I forgot everything before that, even this."

"How can I believe you?"

"You have to, I can't get any proof" I said. We stayed silent for some time, and I decided to go. I felt some satisfaction, and I stepped out. I took a deep breath and got on the car, driving away with some hope that he will forgive me for that day, and forget about the revenge he wants to take onmee.

¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤··¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·

So, finally finished!! /dances happily/

I know, crappy ending, but still, it has ended! Honestly, I didn't like the ending either, so I can feel you guys ;)

Now, onto my other stories!! Please do read them!! ^_- -_^

CUD's........... Annyeong~!!! ♥

P.S : AM BACK AFTER SOME DAYS!!!!

Key : Aww! The story has ended! :(

Me : Don't worry.... I have a fanfic with you and an OC!! A love story with you as the hero!!!

Key : Really!? YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! /dances madly/

Taemin : Hey I got only an angst story??

Me : I have a love story for you on making!!

Taemin : Okay, that better be good, or else....

Me : Eek! I guess it will..... (Note: Creepy!Taemin[In Music Bank too])

Jonghyun : Am pretty sleepy here... can we end this?

Me : Okay...

All : Please subscribe, upvote and comment for this story, it would really help me!

CUD's.......... Annyeong~!!! ♥