Chen

Nights with EXO

The early morning sun shone is through the partly open curtains rousing Suhwa from her slumber. Days were getting longer as the spring fell away into summer, which meant early awakenings as the sun danced across her eyelids. Suhwa glanced at the clock, 6:16am. She sighed, it was too early to do anything but too late to fall back into a comfortable sleep again. Laying back she stared at the ceiling, her head ached from the busy days before. It was the weekend, finally, so she didn’t have to do anything. She had the whole day to her boyfriend, Chen, who lay snoring softly beside her.  Lately, the heat had taken it’s toll on them, leaving them stressed and bothered, but finally she felt relaxed again.

Detaching herself from Chen’s arm and sliding off the bed, she walked into the kitchen and clicked the kettle on. She grabbed a mug and a tea bag and started making herself some tea. From her room she heard a muffled shout. Checking what was wrong, she found only that Chen was awake.

“Make me some tea” he muffled “please”, before smiling with his eyes still closed. Suhwa laughed quietly and went to pour him a mug, before climbing back into bed with warm tea.

Chen sat up, slinging his arm around her, and took the mug from her hands. They sipped the warm tea and sighed.

“Thank you, my Suhwa” Chen whispered, sleep still lacing his voice. He leaned over and kissed her gently on the head, making you smile. Mornings like this made Suhwa so happy and she had the whole day to be with him.

“Hmm, what would you like to do today?” Suhwa asked lightly. He breathed in the scent of her hair.

“I want to stay here with you” he murmured.

“Right here?” she replied.

“Right here” he smiled, “right here, with my Suhwa”.

And that is exactly what they did, all day. It was such a perfect and easy day.


Yay. This was so lovely to write and I have ideas for other members also. Feel free to request and give me feed back :D x Technically it's not night but I didn't want to call it "in bed with exo" so...